Obama: ‘Apology’ in Cairo embassy attack was ‘an effort to cool the situation down

The diversion WORKED, we have Libya covered, and troops in Yemen. Baby Bush would still be tearfully shouting DEAD OR ALIVE; Cheney with his stockbroker*to see war in which countries could pull in the most $$$$ for him.

*The undisclosed locations were obviously OPEN to financial advisers. Cheney NETTED 5-6 MILLION on a 2 million dollar salary. The Vice Presidency was a pot of gold for him.

You don't seem to mind that both Obama and his wife are getting filthy rich while he is President.

Or when Michelle took a trip to spain with Sasha on our dime... Or when ever they go on trips. Michelle ALWAYS goes ahead of Obama . So we have to pay twice as much for security , diesel for the plane, ect.. Who cares we are 16 T dollars in debt as long as the Obamas are having fun:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
It's interesting that Mitt Romney, by Thursday, had come around to agreeing with the president, or least tried to, clumsily:

MITT ROMNEY: Well, I indicated, at the time, and continue to that what was said at that time was not appropriate, that they continued to have that. They reiterated the statement after the then breaching of the grounds. And I think that was wrong. And by the way my statement was the same point, which was that the White House said they distanced themself from the statement. I also thought it was an inappropriate statement. I made the statement– my point at the same time, I think, the White House did. So I think we said about the same thing there.

and then Romney agreed with what Secretary of State Clinton, and others in the administration, had said about the film:

MITT ROMNEY: Well, I haven’t seen the film. I don’t intend to see it. I you know, I think it’s dispiriting sometimes to see some of the awful things people say. And the idea of using something that some people consider sacred and then parading that out a negative way is simply inappropriate and wrong. And I wish people wouldn’t do it. Of course, we have a First Amendment. And under the First Amendment, people are allowed to do what they feel they want to do. They have the right to do that, but it’s not right to do things that are of the nature of what was done by, apparently this film.

Full Transcript: George Stephanopoulos and Mitt Romney - ABC News

Apology from Obama? The apology needs to come from the right wing for their lies.
While you still care about Romney cutting a class mates hair ( Per your avatar) even though the family of the man says it is not true.. Because that is SUCH an issue in thie campaign.. OR Romneys Tax returns are an issue. IF he was a Tax cheat or did not pay taxes like some of othe left claim he would be in JAIL .. Or if he put his dog on the roof of his car that was secured down in a kennel . Which is better then some people who put their dogs in the back of a pick up truck with no security . And Romney never ate dog like Obama did..

You fail to say anything negative about the president even though he is friends with Bill Ayers who tried to blow up the pentagon in the 1960s , Or with Rev Wright who hated america and Says GOD DAMN America instead of GOD bless America and how Obama lied saying he did not know Rev Wright was that radical... REALLY, the man baptizes your children and you go to that church for 20 years and you dont know the man HATES America.. You also dont care he does not even acknowledge ( most of the time )the white side of his race. Like it never happened. Even though his Kenyan father abandon him when he was 6 months old and went to go marry another women while still married to Obamas mother. That not ONE of you people on the left said anything about the BP spill and Obama did not even talk to the CEO of BP for how long after the spill. Or with the BP spill 13 countries offered to HELP with the spill to Obama and he REFUSED their help..

Face Obama sucks as a president but to save face you stupid dems will elect him even though things are going to get worst , not better under him.. He has already proven he is NOT a good president so lets elect him again because everyone deserves a second chance... (SARCASM)

And all this information is on Google. If you want links Look the shit up.. Sorry, I am not the GOV and will not give you a hand out ..

Here's how it went....................

6 hours before the attack, the embassy in Cairo basically said "we know it's 9/11, we know you people don't like attacks against your religion. We don't support attacks on ANY religion".

Paraphrased of course.

Then? 6 hours after the press release, 4 black SUV's stormed the embassy at Benghazi, which also happened to house the most popular diplomat from the USA to Libya.

4 hours into the attack? Mittens said that Obama was apologizing.

My question is..................if Mittens acted as quickly (and without the proper knowledge) on this, how well do you think he would have done in the Cuban Missile Crisis?

Radiation cookies anyone?

Compare and contrast the Embassy statement, aka the infamous 'apology':

The Embassy of the United States in Cairo condemns the continuing efforts by misguided individuals to hurt the religious feelings of Muslims – as we condemn efforts to offend believers of all religions. Today, the 11th anniversary of the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks on the United States, Americans are honoring our patriots and those who serve our nation as the fitting response to the enemies of democracy. Respect for religious beliefs is a cornerstone of American democracy. We firmly reject the actions by those who abuse the universal right of free speech to hurt the religious beliefs of others...

...to Mitt Romney's statement, aka 'apology', three days ago:

And the idea of using something that some people consider sacred and then parading that out a negative way is simply inappropriate and wrong. And I wish people wouldn’t do it. Of course, we have a First Amendment. And under the First Amendment, people are allowed to do what they feel they want to do. They have the right to do that, but it’s not right to do things that are of the nature of what was done by, apparently this film.

Who wants to show us a dime's worth of difference between the two????

Specifics, please.

why you bitching about an apology? oh thats right you hate muslims. Had this been christians we would have had thread after thread demanding one....

stupid emotional bleeding hearts.

This makes zero sense, other than to show your prejudice against Christians.

youre joking right?

nope.....Selective outrage from people who will whine about what obama does period.

Its not hard to figure out people who are so transparent.

You realize muslims stormed our embassy and murdered four people right? Christians would never do that so your argument makes no sense. If christians were going around blowing up buildings and killing ambassadors people would respond the same way they are toward muslims.

I realize that Muslims stormed the Embassy in Libya and killed 4. They also stormed embassies in Egypt and in the days following, scores of others. None of that means that Christians 'would never' do so. Logical fallacy.

You are correct though, imo, that the response would be very different if they did so.

O.M.G. these complete idiots think this was just a protest?? A protest against what?? I'm thinking burning American flags and effigies of Barack Obama might hold a clue.

Look at them attack Romney and defend Obama, if a republican was in the white house today the wacko, God hating left would be uncontrollable. An American ambassador and three other people DIED during a protest against Barack Obama, get it.............they don't like your guy or the USA. If you were over there, guess what, you probably would have died.

At least we have to give them credit for one thing, they are non-partisan, they hate Dems and Republicans equally.

Incredible that an act of terror has been reduced to a mere "protest" according to liberals. It's funny that liberals have come to defend Muslims, and no other religions, when Muslims don't believe in women's rights. Muslims don't like gays. What is the attraction all about? Just because Obama seems to favor them?? They scare me because they will not only kill anyone who doesn't like their religion, but they're willing to die while carrying out terrorist attacks. Makes them more dangerous.

they are called, usefool tools

Incredible that an act of terror has been reduced to a mere "protest" according to liberals. It's funny that liberals have come to defend Muslims, and no other religions, when Muslims don't believe in women's rights. Muslims don't like gays. What is the attraction all about? Just because Obama seems to favor them?? They scare me because they will not only kill anyone who doesn't like their religion, but they're willing to die while carrying out terrorist attacks. Makes them more dangerous.

they are called, usefool tools

Yes, you are.

When has groveling helped when dealing with muslims? It's a sign of weakness. The effect is the same effect that a wounded fish has in front of a shark.

Guess it didnt work

Or maybe it did. The Embassy employees in Egypt were not harmed were they?

Imagine you are about to be attacked by an angry mob. They are angry about something that someone else, not you, did. Do you really having a problem with someone sending out a "It's not us" message before being mobbed?

How do you feel about the bible's Lott?

why you bitching about an apology? oh thats right you hate muslims. Had this been christians we would have had thread after thread demanding one....

no fuck face, we hate TERRORISTS.. how about yourself? You love em?

But this administration has said in the past that Obama has NEVER apologized!

The diversion WORKED, we have Libya covered, and troops in Yemen. Baby Bush would still be tearfully shouting DEAD OR ALIVE; Cheney with his stockbroker*to see war in which countries could pull in the most $$$$ for him.

*The undisclosed locations were obviously OPEN to financial advisers. Cheney NETTED 5-6 MILLION on a 2 million dollar salary. The Vice Presidency was a pot of gold for him.

The Obamas aren't millionaires?
Wealthy Democrats' money comes from under organically-grown, cruelty-free cabbage leaves, where it's left by kindly earth spirits.

Wealthy Republicans' money comes from selling the organs of small children grown in KKKorporate farms.

Right, USMB lefties?

Wait a minute.. you and your liberal Zombie squad all squealed like stuck pigs that there was NO APOLOGY... Which is it liar????

Forum List

Back