Obama apologizes to Nancy Reagan for 'careless' joke

I know Obama's not the president yet. He's not president until January 20, 2009. And I must have a sick sense of humor then, because I thought the joke was funny.

It was funny in light of the fact that it was actually Hillary Clinton who held the seances.....and I still doubt Nancy got offended shes a really strong lady I think it would take more then a joke to set her off. Also everyone knows Nancy never had a seance.

It was funny in light of the fact that it was actually Hillary Clinton who held the seances.....and I still doubt Nancy got offended shes a really strong lady I think it would take more then a joke to set her off. Also everyone knows Nancy never had a seance.
it was funny only because Obama fucked it up

First of all, watch your language, you're not speaking to your mother.

If I can take you seriously just for a moment, the bigger picture here is that there is too much not known about our President-Elect, too much hidden, too much obfuscation. What I would like to know is the basis for your vote. Commentators even on the left wing stations are asking if he is going to govern like his rhetoric or like his record. If there is more to be known about him, then maybe, to use your term, it is a conspiracy.

As an aside, I often wonder why people, like yourself, who have no more to add to our knowledge, waste both our time with snide comments.

I have a feeling Obama won't be able to do what his supporters claim he can do, let's face it, in spite of their beliefs, he is not the messiah. The question is, when he fails to do for them, are they gonna turn on him? What will the backlash be?

Until Obama does something wrong, I will support him as our president, but I can't help but wonder what will happen if/when he fails to fulfill even one of his campaign promises.

I have a feeling Obama won't be able to do what his supporters claim he can do, let's face it, in spite of their beliefs, he is not the messiah. The question is, when he fails to do for them, are they gonna turn on him? What will the backlash be?

Until Obama does something wrong, I will support him as our president, but I can't help but wonder what will happen if/when he fails to fulfill even one of his campaign promises.
hes gonna be at the mercy of the dems leadership in congress
unless he actually has a backbone to stand up to them the way Ron Reagan did

I think the funniest thing about this story is that it illustrates how the republican posterboy's wife enjoyed a little occultism during those infamous 80s despite the rabid dogma worn on the sleeves of those who, politically, pray to the alter of reagan.

it just doesn't get richer than that.

Forum List

Back