Obama Apologizes For Yet Another You Tube Video

The Obama Administration is apologizing for what they called "A despicable video".

PSY - Gangnam Style (Official Video) - YouTube

Got a link to an actual news source that says either Obama or his administration have apologized for this video, or do you just have the video?

Oh.................you've just got the video with absolutely no proof.

Maybe you need to watch the video before you pop off some more.

Watch an offensive video? Why? I just want to see proof that Obama or his administration has apologized for this particular video as you claim.

Try again Pud Whistler.

Got a link to an actual news source that says either Obama or his administration have apologized for this video, or do you just have the video?

Watch an offensive video? Why? I just want to see proof that Obama or his administration has apologized for this particular video as you claim.

Try again Pud Whistler.

omg, this is in the humor section. Watch the vid and lighten up!

Try again Pud Whistler.

Dude....ever wonder why this is in the humor section?

Anyway, I wanted to tell you I finally got my rear-derailleur today for my Gary Fisher. I'm gonna be cruising in no time bro.

Try again Pud Whistler.

Anyway, I wanted to tell you I finally got my rear-derailleur today for my Gary Fisher. I'm gonna be cruising in no time bro.

What kind did you get? I've heard good things about SRAAM components. BTW........what kind of shifting do you have, thumb shifters or twist grips?

Good to see that you're gonna get back in the wind. Just finished another good ride today, the weather is about 75 deg with light winds. Thursday's gonna be a bitch though, 25-30 mph winds from the north.

Try again Pud Whistler.

What kind did you get? I've heard good things about SRAAM components. BTW........what kind of shifting do you have, thumb shifters or twist grips?

Good to see that you're gonna get back in the wind. Just finished another good ride today, the weather is about 75 deg with light winds. Thursday's gonna be a bitch though, 25-30 mph winds from the north.

Shimano Altus M310DL. I bought two so I'd have a spare in case I break this one. Thumb shifters.

Shimano Altus M310DL. I bought two so I'd have a spare in case I break this one. Thumb shifters.

Looks like it's got some pretty decent reviews online. Cheap and durable, 2 important things in bike gear.

Forum List

Back