Obama apoligizes again.....

You were often blamed for a war you didn’t start, when you should have been commended for serving your country with valor. You were sometimes blamed for misdeeds of a few, when the honorable service of the many should have been praised. You came home and sometimes were denigrated, when you should have been celebrated,

Wow, who would have done something that shitty?

Maybe the same guys who were planning this?
Shortly before noon on Friday, March 6, 1970, people in the townhouse were assembling nail bombs packed with dynamite and roofing nails. Former members of Weatherman later advanced differing claims as to the planned uses of the bombs. According to Mark Rudd, the plan was to set them off that evening at a dance for noncommissioned officers and their dates at the Fort Dix, New Jersey Army base, to "bring the [Vietnam] war home".[2] Other reports say that some were destined for the Fort Dix dance and some were to destroy the main library at Columbia University
That would Obama's old pal, Bill Ayers, the guy in whose living room he announced his candidacy for president.

I think its ironic that Obama's buddy's were the ones spitting at and protesting the soldiers in the 60's and 70's.

I am in disbelief at the left's ability to ignore these FACTS.

The truth would shatter thier worldview. Obama MUST be protected at all times despite the truth. What a sad existence they must lead?

Meaningless drivel. When will Americans learn to be smart enough to judge politicians by their actions instead of the pretty words?

LOL....Those sure were purty words weren't they?

No....you are right
We can't judge a President on how he honors soldiers on Memorial Day. Especially if he is a Democrat

When the only day he honors them is Memorial Day, especially during an election year, you're right, we can certainly enjoy his empty words and even emptier sentiments.

Meaningless drivel. When will Americans learn to be smart enough to judge politicians by their actions instead of the pretty words?

No....you are right
We can't judge a President on how he honors soldiers on Memorial Day. Especially if he is a Democrat

When the only day he honors them is Memorial Day, especially during an election year, you're right, we can certainly enjoy his empty words and even emptier sentiments.

EMPTYSUIT.jpg

Wow, who would have done something that shitty?

Maybe the same guys who were planning this?

That would Obama's old pal, Bill Ayers, the guy in whose living room he announced his candidacy for president.

I think its ironic that Obama's buddy's were the ones spitting at and protesting the soldiers in the 60's and 70's.

The truth would shatter thier worldview. Obama MUST be protected at all times despite the truth. What a sad existence they must lead?

Pro-Communist-Protest-on--006.jpg

1967_vietnam_protest2.jpg

No....you are right

I think she's in bridezilla mode, since she already crapped in this thread;

http://www.usmessageboard.com/general/225919-bastard-broke-my-heart.html

No....you are right

especially when he's obviously a huge fucking hypocrite.

Yeah, compared to Romney who on Memorial day was warmongering again and railinng against cutting any monies from the Military Industrial Complex....

No....you are right

EMPTYSUIT.jpg

The only time, eh?

obama-war-dead-dover1jpg-0724ea739e32b92d.jpg

Meanwhile, where was the fucking guy who sent these soldiers to their deaths in the first place over bullshit "WMD" charges?

OK how about your fucking Bush who lied us into war and then crashed the world economy.
You get mad when we judge those actions[/QUOTE

While understanding and sympathetic to your cause and your feelings, I wonder if you could express them without words that would be a treasure in the developing vocabulary of a 14 year-old, but should have been abandoned by any reasonable adult by the age of 15??

Pro-Communist-Protest-on--006.jpg

1967_vietnam_protest2.jpg

Where is Obama in those pictures?

He must be hiding somewhere...remember, he was only seven or eight at the time

President Obama: U.S. wronged Vietnam vets - Patrick Reis - POLITICO.com

You were often blamed for a war you didn’t start, when you should have been commended for serving your country with valor. You were sometimes blamed for misdeeds of a few, when the honorable service of the many should have been praised. You came home and sometimes were denigrated, when you should have been celebrated,” Obama said. “It was a national shame, a disgrace that should have never happened. And that’s why here today we resolve that it will not happen again. And so a central part of this 50th anniversary will be to tell your story as it should have been told all along.”

Read more: President Obama: U.S. wronged Vietnam vets - Patrick Reis - POLITICO.com

Obama speech to Viet Nam Vets

Aww, really nice.

The only time, eh?

obama-war-dead-dover1jpg-0724ea739e32b92d.jpg

Meanwhile, where was the fucking guy who sent these soldiers to their deaths in the first place over bullshit "WMD" charges?

I don't buy it. He's just going through the motions.

At least Obama showed up...where was Bush?

Democrats bitched when Bush was in front of the camera, and now you're bitching about it when he was not. Can you please make your damn mind up?

Forum List

Back