Obama Aplogizes to Terrorists AGAIN!

It's obvious that Obama is either at his core, sympathetic to radical Islam or, a complete fucking idiot.

He's a complete fucking idiot, a fucktard.

Obama is hostile to the concept of a super power and feels sympathy for the "oppressed." It isn't that he has any love for Islam or the Muslims, it's that he lives in a world of oppressors and the oppressed. He sees the terrorists as oppressed people legitimately lashing out.

I will go out on a limb and say that I believe Obama is sincere, that he opposes the violence of the Muslims - but he understands it and understands that we pushed them to it, since we are oppressing them through having opinions they don't like.

And really, this is WORSE than Obama being aligned with Islam. Obama truly sees the United States as an evil nation that is the root of all the worlds woes.

So this apology was the same as the rest "We caused you pain through our disrespect, you're right to be angry, but please don't be violent."

Sorry bout that,

1. I say he condemned it because it made him angry, because he is a muslim too.
2. People are dumb.
3. If you disagree with me, you are a whole lot stupider than you can imagine.
4. Lemme tell you, go outside, look around, find a rock somewhere on the ground, see that rock???
5. You are dumber. :badgrin:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. I say he condemned it because it made him angry, because he is a muslim too.
2. People are dumb.
3. If you disagree with me, you are a whole lot stupider than you can imagine.
4. Lemme tell you, go outside, look around, find a rock somewhere on the ground, see that rock???
5. You are dumber. :badgrin:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Obama is not a Muslim. He shows no fealty to the Islamic faith. He eats pork and shellfish, he has a dog, he drinks alcohol, and he's a homosexual.

No, Obama is no Muslim. Obama only sympathizes with the Muslims because they are mostly third world peasants. Obama promotes the third world and opposes Western Civilization.

Forum List

Back