Obama Aplogizes to Terrorists AGAIN!

I really wish I could see these apologies, rather than a link to a site that says they did.

Call me un-trusting but damnit... I want to see the evidence for myself. I don't want to be told they did it, and then not have any evidence that they did.

I suspect that you (or lots of folks in your position, anyway) will simply quibble.

I can hear it now: "Wait! That wasn't an APOLOGY!"

But yeah. This is a pretty good compilation of mea culpas just the same:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAXA0WVwxiE]090923 Several news clips of Obama's apology tours - 1:14 - YouTube[/ame]

BONUS points to me for foisting Sean Hannity on several folks who have a nearly fatal allergic reaction to his name, much less his face and voice. :D

Nope....but it implies some responsibility.

Why should he have said anything?
What did he say?

He openly condemned the film. Why?
It implies a connection.

Why doesnt he openly condemn Palenstinian films about Jews eatring Palenstinian children? The answewr? Becuase he is not connected to the actions or the victims.

So why did he condemn the film? It implies he is somewhat connected to it.
What did Obama say, exactly? I haven't seen it, please provide a link.

No it doesn't.

He should say something because it's fucked up and worthy of condemnation.

So are the cartoons for palestinian children that show that Jews eat little girls and boys if they are of Palestinian descent. Does he openly condemn them as well?

Do those have a "made in the USA" label on them?

Condemnation isn't apology.

No it doesn't.

Curious...did he condemn the Crucifix in a jar of urine that was displayed in a museum?

How about the elephant dung on the Virgin Mary?

Did he condemn the buring of American Flags by the protesters?

Afterall...they, too, are dispicable acts.

No it doesn't.

So are the cartoons for palestinian children that show that Jews eat little girls and boys if they are of Palestinian descent. Does he openly condemn them as well?

Bingo...

He condemned it becuase it was an act of an American.

In essence...he spoke about it becuase it was a connection to America.

He should have left it alone.

Americans are not responsible for irresponsible Americans.

No it doesn't.

Curious...did he condemn the Crucifix in a jar of urine that was displayed in a museum?

How about the elephant dung on the Virgin Mary?

Did he condemn the buring of American Flags by the protesters?

Afterall...they, too, are dispicable acts.

Was there rioting and deaths? Was he President?

Bush condemned sex, drugs and rock and roll. Was he apologizing?

Bingo...

He condemned it becuase it was an act of an American.

In essence...he spoke about it becuase it was a connection to America.

He should have left it alone.

Americans are not responsible for irresponsible Americans.

That doesn't mean for a second that we shouldn't speak out against it. Silence=agreement.

I really wish I could see these apologies, rather than a link to a site that says they did.

Call me un-trusting but damnit... I want to see the evidence for myself. I don't want to be told they did it, and then not have any evidence that they did.

I suspect that you (or lots of folks in your position, anyway) will simply quibble.

You're absolutely correct that I don't think those were apologies in your video. Are those what is being referred to or are there more?

You're absolutely correct that I don't think those were apologies in your video. Are those what is being referred to or are there more?

Well, you're wrong. They certainly ARE apologies.

So there's no point in continuing a discussion when you can't even handle the basic premise or objective reality.

Well, you're wrong. They certainly ARE apologies.
I disagree.

So there's no point in continuing a discussion
I agree.

when you can't even handle the basic premise or objective reality.
Opinions vary.

Wow you guys are completely unhinged. Condemnation has become apology aparently. Even your link doesn't call the statement an apology. In fact only you nutters do. You are a joke.

Since when has the government been in the business of condemning things that are said by individuals via media about certain groups? Did we have Reagan issuing condemnations to the Russians for the negative portrayal of the Russians in The Hunt for Red October? Maybe Bush should have condemned Sasha Baron Cohen's character Borat because Kazakhstanis fucking hate him for it?

What Obama should say is that in America, the right to free speech is protected because it's an important principle to our society. People may not like what others have to say but we respect their right to say it even if it'll hurt someone else's feelings.

So your saying the Government never issues condemnations? The administration also condemned the violence as well. Should they have not done that either? Either way condemnation is not apology.

*shrugs* Ok.

**shrugs back** You're welcome.
Man... You are a little weird. But yes... Thank you for linking me to the evidence that you say support your claim.

No. Disagreeing with your silly (and ploddingly predictable) spin on the President's apologies is not "weird." It's common sense and it's just plain correct.

As for showing you SOME of the endless Obama Apology for America World Tour was no problem.

You're welcome. My recommendation for you, now, is: learn how to use Google and try to be at least a little bit objective.

:thup:

**shrugs back** You're welcome.
Man... You are a little weird. But yes... Thank you for linking me to the evidence that you say support your claim.

No. Disagreeing with your silly (and ploddingly predictable) spin on the President's apologies is not "weird." It's common sense and it's just plain correct.
Admitting wrongdoing and/or mistakes is not apologizing. There is good news here... I don't feel the need to prove that to you. I don't care if you believe that or not. It doesn't hurt me if you do.

You're welcome. My recommendation for you, now, is: learn how to use Google and try to be at least a little bit objective.

:thup:
I believe that of you as well. *shrugs*

Last edited:

Forum List

Back