Obama Announces Plan To Destroy Israel

Pat Buchanan is a hardened leftist?

Yes, the Zionists have done a very good job of buying off public opinion in this country.

The rest of the world pretty much despises them, though.

Still, their attempt to get us to take out Assad for them fell through, so maybe Amerians are finally getting wise to the fact we are being played for suckers.

Pat Buchanan isn't Jewish... idiot. You said American Jews don't support Israel..Like i said you're a nutjob and don't know what you're talking about :cuckoo:

You said only hardened leftists hate Israel.

Pat is a hardened rightist.

And no, most American Jews still voted for Obama, they don't give a fuck about Israel.

A lot of us are getting really tired of watching our kids come home in Body Bags so you can play, "The Magic Sky Man gave us this Land."

Obama's been a friend to Israel, why wouldn't Jews vote for him?

"I should tell you honestly that this administration under President Obama is doing, in regard to our security, more than anything that I can remember in the past. … In terms of the support for our security, the cooperation of our intelligence, the sharing of sorts in a very open way even when there are differences." - Ehud Barak, Defense Minister

"When I look at the record of President Obama concerning the major issues, security, I think it’s a highly satisfactory record, from an Israeli point of view." - Shimon Peres, President

"I appreciate the fact that the president has reaffirmed, more than any other president, Israel's right and duty to defend itself, by itself, against any threat." - Benjamin Netanyahu, Prime Minister

I received an email yesterday to which I attributed a certain .....hyperbole.
But, upon research.....it's true.

Here is part of that email:
"I just wanted to write a post here outlining what Obama has been doing in the Middle East while America is rightfully preoccupied with the Obamacare tragedy. Yesterday, John Kerry went on Israeli TV and said that if Israel does not partition the country and create a" Palestinian state" (along borders that are indefensible) he will
1) make sure that Israel is isolated at the UN (that Israel will be declared an illegitimate state or a non state)
2) that he will work to ensure that Europe no longer trades with Israel, thereby strangling the Israeli economy and
3) he said that if "Israel does not comply, there will be violence against it".

1. "Secretary of State John Kerry appears to have shed the last vestige of a U.S. honest broker role in pursuing an Israeli-Palestinian peace accord....Kerry warned Israelis that the result would be a third intifada of terrorist attacks against Israel.
But that was just for starters.

2. In addition, Kerry said, Israel would be more internationally isolated, there would be increased calls for boycotts and divestment from Israel, and the advent of a Palestinian leadership committed to violence.

3. ....Kerry also denounced Jewish settlements in the West Bank as "illegitimate" and called for an end of the presence of "IDF soldiers perpetually in the West Bank."

4. ....Kerry's remarks fit perfectly with the Palestinian playbook. His anti-Israel outbursts were bound to play well in Ramallah and Amman."
Blog: Kerry Threatens Israel

5. "US Secretary of State John Kerry, using the bully tactics of his boss Barack Obama, warned Israel that if Israeli-Palestinian talks break down, there might be a third intifada. Kerry’s one-sided warning was even more astounding when this fact is thrown in the mix: two days before he shot off his mouth, a poll conducted by the Arab World For Research & Development showed that only 29% of West Bank and Gaza Palestinians would be in favor of a third intifada, even though 60% believe it could happen."
Kerry Threatens Israel with Third Intifada - Townhall.com Staff 11/8/2013 9:05 AM

6. ".... despicable action by Kerry means is that Kerry has now tacitly given a green light for Palestinian terrorists to wage a third intifada against Israel....
Kerry’s threat came during a joint interview with Channel 2's Udi Segal and Maher Shalabi of Palestine TV.... said:

...I believe that if we do not resolve the issues between Palestinians and Israelis, if we do not find a way to find peace, there will be an increasing isolation of Israel, three will be an increasing campaign of the de-legitimization of Israel that has been taking place on an international basis..."

a. Of course, Kerry never mentions the Israelis’ aspirations to simply live in peace without the constant existential threat, but then, the same man who lied about Vietnam atrocities can’t exactly be someone who wants the truth."
Kerry Threatens Israel with Third Intifada

7. "...the Obama administration is working behind the scenes in tandem with the EU’s boycott of Israeli settlements, tying the seriousness of the EU’s future ban to Israel’s actions during current U.S.-brokered talks with the Palestinians, according to a senior Palestinian negotiator....Kerry is using the EU sanctions to blackmail Israel into complying with talks aimed at creating a Palestinian state that would include the West Bank and eastern Jerusalem.....cause incalculable damage to the Israeli economy.”

a. In July, the EU published guidelines that deny EU funds in the form of grants, prizes and financial instruments from going toward any Jewish entities in the West Bank, Gaza Strip, Golan Heights or eastern Jerusalem.
Report: Kerry threatening Israel with sanctions

Are there still folks who question where Obama's interests lie?

If it's true, how come it hasn't happened?

If Democrat policies are correct,....why is the following true:

DEMOCRAT LEADERSHIP!

Detroit, MI (1st on the poverty rate list) hasn’t elected
a Republican mayor since 1961;

Buffalo, NY (2nd) hasn’t elected one since 1954;

Cincinnati, OH (3rd)… since 1984;

Cleveland, OH (4th)… since 1989;

Miami, FL (5th) has never had a Republican Mayor;

St. Louis, MO (6th)…. since 1949;

El Paso, TX (7th) has never had a Republican Mayor;

Milwaukee, WI (8th)… since 1908;

Philadelphia, PA (9th)… since 1952;

Newark, NJ (10th)… since 1907.
Top 10 Poorest Cities run by Democrats « Scattershooting

I received an email yesterday to which I attributed a certain .....hyperbole.
But, upon research.....it's true.

Here is part of that email:
"I just wanted to write a post here outlining what Obama has been doing in the Middle East while America is rightfully preoccupied with the Obamacare tragedy. Yesterday, John Kerry went on Israeli TV and said that if Israel does not partition the country and create a" Palestinian state" (along borders that are indefensible) he will
1) make sure that Israel is isolated at the UN (that Israel will be declared an illegitimate state or a non state)
2) that he will work to ensure that Europe no longer trades with Israel, thereby strangling the Israeli economy and
3) he said that if "Israel does not comply, there will be violence against it".

1. "Secretary of State John Kerry appears to have shed the last vestige of a U.S. honest broker role in pursuing an Israeli-Palestinian peace accord....Kerry warned Israelis that the result would be a third intifada of terrorist attacks against Israel.
But that was just for starters.

2. In addition, Kerry said, Israel would be more internationally isolated, there would be increased calls for boycotts and divestment from Israel, and the advent of a Palestinian leadership committed to violence.

3. ....Kerry also denounced Jewish settlements in the West Bank as "illegitimate" and called for an end of the presence of "IDF soldiers perpetually in the West Bank."

4. ....Kerry's remarks fit perfectly with the Palestinian playbook. His anti-Israel outbursts were bound to play well in Ramallah and Amman."
Blog: Kerry Threatens Israel

5. "US Secretary of State John Kerry, using the bully tactics of his boss Barack Obama, warned Israel that if Israeli-Palestinian talks break down, there might be a third intifada. Kerry’s one-sided warning was even more astounding when this fact is thrown in the mix: two days before he shot off his mouth, a poll conducted by the Arab World For Research & Development showed that only 29% of West Bank and Gaza Palestinians would be in favor of a third intifada, even though 60% believe it could happen."
Kerry Threatens Israel with Third Intifada - Townhall.com Staff 11/8/2013 9:05 AM

6. ".... despicable action by Kerry means is that Kerry has now tacitly given a green light for Palestinian terrorists to wage a third intifada against Israel....
Kerry’s threat came during a joint interview with Channel 2's Udi Segal and Maher Shalabi of Palestine TV.... said:

...I believe that if we do not resolve the issues between Palestinians and Israelis, if we do not find a way to find peace, there will be an increasing isolation of Israel, three will be an increasing campaign of the de-legitimization of Israel that has been taking place on an international basis..."

a. Of course, Kerry never mentions the Israelis’ aspirations to simply live in peace without the constant existential threat, but then, the same man who lied about Vietnam atrocities can’t exactly be someone who wants the truth."
Kerry Threatens Israel with Third Intifada

7. "...the Obama administration is working behind the scenes in tandem with the EU’s boycott of Israeli settlements, tying the seriousness of the EU’s future ban to Israel’s actions during current U.S.-brokered talks with the Palestinians, according to a senior Palestinian negotiator....Kerry is using the EU sanctions to blackmail Israel into complying with talks aimed at creating a Palestinian state that would include the West Bank and eastern Jerusalem.....cause incalculable damage to the Israeli economy.”

a. In July, the EU published guidelines that deny EU funds in the form of grants, prizes and financial instruments from going toward any Jewish entities in the West Bank, Gaza Strip, Golan Heights or eastern Jerusalem.
Report: Kerry threatening Israel with sanctions

Are there still folks who question where Obama's interests lie?

DEMOCRAT LEADERSHIP!

Your non-sequitur aside, if it's true, how come it hasn't happened?

Try answering the actual question instead of diverting to a different topic.

DEMOCRAT LEADERSHIP!

So...you expect me to dumb down my response because it was too difficult for you to handle?
You may consider me a solid wall of noncompliance.

If you were brighter, you'd recognize that I did answer in the same vein as the question was posed.
I would explain it to you, but I'm all out of puppets and crayons.

So....when you come up with the answer to my question, you'll have the answer to yours....dunce.

Last edited:

DEMOCRAT LEADERSHIP!

So...you expect me to dumb down my response because it was too difficult for you to handle?

If you were brighter, you'd recognize that I did answer in the same vein as the question was posed.

So....when you come up with the answer to my question, you'll have the answer to yours.
What I expected was for you to answer my question. You've now wasted two posts just to avoid answering it. Fear not, not answering my question actually answered it for me.

So....when you come up with the answer to my question, you'll have the answer to yours.
What I expected was for you to answer my question. You've now wasted two posts just to avoid answering it. Fear not, not answering my question actually answered it for me.

It was answered.

You're simply too dumb to realize same.

You opened that door, I walked through same, and now you'd like to demand that I use some other door.

Explaining this complex situation to you, it seems, would be like putting an elevator in an out-house.

That is simply not true. From the beginning it has been very clear that obama is either a closet muslim or a muslim sympathizer.

Obama is no Muslim.

What Obama is, is a radical anti-Colonialist who has transferred his hatred of the old Imperial Powers that his father hated, to the United States.

Obama sees the Muslims as righteous fighters seeking to bring down a USA that he hates. Obama shows no particular sympathy for Islam, rather a general embrace of insurgency. Obama, and the left in general, embrace all that is third world, and despise all that is Western, particularly that which is American.

It was answered.

You opened that door, I walked through same, and now you'd like to demand that I use some other door.

Explaining this complex situation to you, it seems, would be like putting an elevator in an out-house.

Sorry, but people who can't answer questions, try to answer them with questions of their own. That's what you did. You can't answer my question, so you deflect with your own questions, hoping it will send me on a wild goose chase and buy you cover from the fact that you failed to answer my question. It's not my job to answer to your deflections.

You couldn't answer my question and that actually answered it for me.

It was answered.

Sorry, but people who can't answer questions, try to answer them with questions of their own. That's what you did. You can't answer my question, so you deflect with your own questions, hoping it will send me on a wild goose chase and buy you cover from the fact that you failed to answer my question. It's not my job to answer to your deflections.

How many times do you need to hear this?

Mine was an articulate and pointed response to the question....you aren't equipped to understand it.

Relax.

A bit more education, and some intense meditation, and you may have more success.

And, a related note....that is a particularly grotesque avi....but somehow, fitting.
I'm betting that it's no accident.

It was answered.

Mine was an articulate and pointed response to the question....you aren't equipped to understand it.

Relax.

A bit more education, and some intense meditation, and you may have more success.

And, a related note....that is a particularly grotesque avi....but somehow, fitting.
Wrong. Your question was nothing but rightwing talking points, which in your feeble mind, may have sufficed in answering my question, but in reality, it didn't even touch on it.

Your moronic connection between Democrat-led cities and poverty does not provide any causation connecting the two. I understand that you're a brain-dead Conservative who's a recipient of rightwingnut emails from other brain-dead Conservatives and that you accept their contents without question simply because they feed into your idiotic preconceived notions, but you fail because you're a failure who doesn't challenge the idiocy you accept at face value as gospel.

That's the whole reason I asked you, if that moronic rightwingnut email you received was true, why hasn't it happened? The answer is -- because it's not true, it's just another moronic rightwingnut email filling up your email account.

As far as your attempt to draw a non-existent conclusion between Democrat-led cities and poverty; what you fail to note, because you are a brain-dead Conservative zombie who's only capable of repeating nonsense which is spoon fed to you -- is that some of the cities in the U.S. with the lowest poverty levels have also had Democrat mayors for very long periods of time. Such as Alexandria, Virginia, Democrat mayor since at least 1949, maybe longer; Honolulu, Hawaii, Democrat mayor from the time they because a state except for 2010-2013 when they elected an Independent; Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, Democrat mayor since 1982; Hartford, Connecticut, Democrat mayor since 1971.

So you see, there is no clear connection to Democrat policies and poverty as some of the larger cities in the U.S. are among those with the highest poverty levels while some are among those with the lowest poverty levels. Whatever the reason behind the failure of cities to beat poverty, it's clearly not due to "Democrat policies."

That's why your non-sequitur non-answer to my question was, just like you, a complete abysmal failure.

But again, don't worry. As I said, your refusal to answer my question actually answered it for me...

Q: "If it's true, how come it hasn't happened?"

A: "because it's not true, it's just another moronic rightwingnut email filling up your email account."

Last edited:

Relax.

Wrong. Your question was nothing but rightwing talking points, which in your feeble mind, may have sufficed in answering my question, but in reality, it didn't even touch on it.

Your moronic connection between Democrat-led cities and poverty does not provide any causation connecting the two. I understand that you're a brain-dead Conservative who's a recipient of rightwingnut emails from other brain-dead Conservatives and that you accept their contents without question simply because they feed into your idiotic preconceived notions, but you fail because you're a failure who doesn't challenge the idiocy you accept at face value as gospel.

That's the whole reason I asked you, if that moronic rightwingnut email you received was true, why hasn't it happened? The answer is -- because it's not true, it's just another moronic rightwingnut email filling up your email account.

As far as your attempt to draw a non-existent conclusion between Democrat-led cities and poverty; what you fail to note, because you are a brain-dead Conservative zombie who's only capable of repeating nonsense which is spoon fed to you -- is that some of the cities in the U.S. with the lowest poverty levels have also had Democrat mayors for very long periods of time. Such as Alexandria, Virginia, Democrat mayor since at least 1949, maybe longer; Honolulu, Hawaii, Democrat mayor from the time they because a state except for 2010-2013 when they elected an Independent; Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, Democrat mayor since 1982; Hartford, Connecticut, Democrat mayor since 1971.

So you see, there is no clear connection to Democrat policies and poverty as some of the larger cities in the U.S. are among those with the highest poverty levels while some are among those with the lowest poverty levels.

That's why your non-sequitur non-answer to my question was, just like you, a complete abysmal failure.

But again, don't worry. As I said, your refusal to answer my question actually answered it for me...

A: "because it's not true, it's just another moronic rightwingnut email filling up your email account."

"As far as your attempt to draw a non-existent conclusion between Democrat-led cities and poverty blah blah blah....."

"So you see, there is no clear connection to Democrat policies...."

Yeah, there is.

Here....let me put you on the right path: both are based on Democrat/Liberal/Progressive ineptitude.

The policies in both instances are both wrong and evil.

Now....speaking of evil....how did you go about selecting that avi....which reeks of evil?

What is it that struck a chord in your psyche?

Just between us....are you....ugly?

Relax.

So you see, there is no clear connection to Democrat policies and poverty as some of the larger cities in the U.S. are among those with the highest poverty levels while some are among those with the lowest poverty levels.

"As far as your attempt to draw a non-existent conclusion between Democrat-led cities and poverty blah blah blah....."

Yeah, there is.

Here....let me put you on the right path: both are based on Democrat/Liberal/Progressive ineptitude.

Your idiocy remains ... idiotic. If it contained even an iota of validity, we would not find cities run by Democrat mayors for decades with which are among the lowest poverty levels in the nation. Not to mention, you haven't even provided the slightest bit of evidence demonstrating cause and effect. Which you can't, since there is none, since again, if there were, we wouldn't see cities with the lowest poverty levels run by Democrats.

It sure would have been a lot easier had you started with a truthful answer to my question rather than this distraction you produced in order to evade it. But whatever, again, your refusal to answer it answered it for me.

Now....speaking of evil....how did you go about selecting that avi....which reeks of evil?

It's from a movie I enjoyed whose character led a naïve young girl to follow the path to learning her destiny as a princess. Sort of like how I try to help brain-dead Conservative zombies like you. :cool:

Yeah, there is.

Your idiocy remains ... idiotic. If it contained even an iota of validity, we would not find cities run by Democrat mayors for decades with which are among the lowest poverty levels in the nation. Not to mention, you haven't even provided the slightest bit of evidence demonstrating cause and effect. Which you can't, since there is none, since again, if there were, we wouldn't see cities with the lowest poverty levels run by Democrats.

It sure would have been a lot easier had you started with a truthful answer to my question rather than this distraction you produced in order to evade it. But whatever, again, your refusal to answer it answered it for me.

It's from a movie I enjoyed whose character led a naïve young girl to follow the path to learning her destiny as a princess. Sort of like how I try to help brain-dead Conservative zombies like you. :cool:

1. "...a non-existent conclusion between Democrat-led cities and poverty..."
"If it contained even an iota of validity, we would not find cities run by Democrat mayors for decades with which are among the lowest poverty levels in the nation."

Nah....you're right. Must be a coincidence that Liberal/Progressive/DeathPanelDemocrat policies always result in continuous poverty- decade after decade.

Given enough time, Democrat leadership would lead to Utopia....
...hey, that's what the communists said!

Gee...another coincidence.

2. "you haven't even provided the slightest bit of evidence demonstrating cause and effect."

Heck....you sure have your finger on the pulse of the nation.
But....how about this:

a." [Coleman] Young was the [Democrat] mayor of Detroit from 1974 – 1993, whose tenure can best be described as one long eulogy for the city.
In his autobiography Hard Stuff, Young describes himself as an MFIC (Mother Fucker in Charge), and peppers his sentences with the descriptive mother fucker after seemingly every other word. It’s perhaps the most honest look into a Black politicians thinking that has ever been published.
Detroit is a ruined city now (the Visible Black Hand of Economics), where no grocery chain can stay open because the once might metropolitan, now blessed with an 84 percent Black population can’t sustain one:
Ninety-two percent of food options in the city come from party and liquor stores, forcing residents into making nutrition choices in unsafe and unsanitary conditions, according to a report released Thursday.

b. In 2008, the city's last two Farmer Jack stores closed, leaving Detroit without a major chain grocery store. Independent stores such as Mike's Fresh Market or Foodland are among the options some city residents use for groceries. Still, city residents spend nearly $200 million a year on groceries in stores outside the city, according to the report."
Coleman Young, Revisited - The Detroit Blog - TIME.com

c. Under Young's tenure, whites fled Detroit for the suburbs....and Young's message was 'let 'em go...' and that blacks should get guns so that when whitey tried to come back and reclaim neighborhoods, the blacks would be ready for 'em.
Curtis Sliwa Radio Show, 970AM

Yup! That's Democrat leadership for ya'!

3. Now...back to my query re: the avi. My curiosity is piqued by you declining to answer.
This representation of malevolence, your avi.....that's not another of those 'coincidences' is it?

I'll guess that it was your little joke, showing the world that you are evil of intent, and my suspicion is that it is not that far removed from your physiognomy....

....true?

How did you phrase it before? 'Your refusal to answer actually provides the answer'...something like that.

So....you have no comment on the coincidence of a really revolting avi.....and what you look like?

Mirrors can't talk and lucky for you they can't laugh either!

Hmmm, "blah, blah, blah...." That might be the most intelligent thing you've said so far. If nothing else, it reveals you prefer to stick your head in the sand and ignore facts. :doubt:

Yeah, there is.

"If it contained even an iota of validity, we would not find cities run by Democrat mayors for decades with which are among the lowest poverty levels in the nation."

Nah....you're right. Must be a coincidence that Liberal/Progressive/DeathPanelDemocrat policies always result in continuous poverty- decade after decade.

2. "you haven't even provided the slightest bit of evidence demonstrating cause and effect."

But....how about this:

a." [Coleman] Young was the [Democrat] mayor of Detroit from 1974 – 1993, whose tenure can best be described as one long eulogy for the city.
In his autobiography Hard Stuff, Young describes himself as an MFIC (Mother Fucker in Charge), and peppers his sentences with the descriptive mother fucker after seemingly every other word. It’s perhaps the most honest look into a Black politicians thinking that has ever been published.
Detroit is a ruined city now (the Visible Black Hand of Economics), where no grocery chain can stay open because the once might metropolitan, now blessed with an 84 percent Black population can’t sustain one:
Ninety-two percent of food options in the city come from party and liquor stores, forcing residents into making nutrition choices in unsafe and unsanitary conditions, according to a report released Thursday.

b. In 2008, the city's last two Farmer Jack stores closed, leaving Detroit without a major chain grocery store. Independent stores such as Mike's Fresh Market or Foodland are among the options some city residents use for groceries. Still, city residents spend nearly $200 million a year on groceries in stores outside the city, according to the report."

Why do you persist in wasting time with this idiocy of yours? Just so ya know, since you're obviously too dumb to understand, pointing out that a Democrat was mayor of Detroit from 1974 to 1993 does not demonstrate the city's high poverty rate is due to Democrat policies. Again, if it did, we wouldn't see cities with the lowest poverty rates run by Democrats. Clearly, Democrat policies were not the cause for either the low poverty rates or the high poverty rates. You can keep your head buried in the sand forever, it will never alter the fact that there were other reasons those cities failed to lower poverty.

c. Under Young's tenure, whites fled Detroit for the suburbs....and Young's message was 'let 'em go...' and that blacks should get guns so that when whitey tried to come back and reclaim neighborhoods, the blacks would be ready for 'em.
Umm, arming citizens with guns is a Conservative position.

Are you now saying Detroit collapsed due to a Conservative Democrat's leadership?

3. Now...back to my query re: the avi. My curiosity is piqued by you declining to answer.
This representation of malevolence, your avi.....that's not another of those 'coincidences' is it?

I'll guess that it was your little joke, showing the world that you are evil of intent, and my suspicion is that it is not that far removed from your physiognomy....

....true?

How did you phrase it before? 'Your refusal to answer actually provides the answer'...something like that.

So....you have no comment on the coincidence of a really revolting avi.....and what you look like?

You must be on drugs. Yes, I answered your question.

You asked why I selected it and how did it strike a chord with my psyche. I answered by revealing it was a character from a movie I liked who helped so poor hapless naïf find her true destiny as a princess. Like that character, I'm trying to help you poor brain-dead Conservative zombies.

You also asked if I'm ugly, which I didn't answer since I'm modest. But if you must know ... no, I am not ugly.

Last edited:
Hmmm, "blah, blah, blah...." That might be the most intelligent thing you've said so far. If nothing else, it reveals you prefer to stick your head in the sand and ignore facts. :doubt:

But....how about this:

Why do you persist in wasting time with this idiocy of yours? Just so ya know, since you're obviously too dumb to understand, pointing out that a Democrat was mayor of Detroit from 1974 to 1993 does not demonstrate the city's high poverty rate is due to Democrat policies. Again, if it did, we wouldn't see cities with the lowest poverty rates run by Democrats. Clearly, Democrat policies were not the cause for either the low poverty rates or the high poverty rates. You can keep your head buried in the sand forever, it will never alter the fact that there were other reasons those cities failed to lower poverty.

Are you now saying Detroit collapsed due to a Conservative Democrat's leadership?

....true?

You asked why I selected it and how did it strike a chord with my psyche. I answered by revealing it was a character from a movie I liked who helped so poor hapless naïf find her true destiny as a princess. Like that character, I'm trying to help you poor brain-dead Conservative zombies.

You also asked if I'm ugly, which I didn't answer since I'm modest. But if you must know ... no, I am not ugly.

" I'm trying to help you poor brain-dead Conservative zombies."
I know what you're thinkin'...but you'll be safe in the Zombie Apocalypse: no brains.

OK, Ugg......let's cut to the chase: I demand clarity here!

Given the general, e.g., 50 years of Liberal/Progressive/DeathPanelDemocrats in charge of the poorest cities and conditions got got worse and worse....

..and the specific, Detroit, with Democrat Coleman Young as mayor...and it became the largest American city to declare bankruptcy....

And you still deny the connection????

Now, 'fess up.....which is the correct appellation: you're a moron, or you're a congenital liar????

Which one.

You can choose choice c. both.

OMG! And you're ugly too?????

You sure drew the short straw in life, dincha'?

See if this makes you feel better:

'Roses are red, monsters are green, look in the mirror, you'll see what I mean.'

Kinda' catchy, huh?

Now....write soon, y'hear!

But....how about this:

....true?

I know what you're thinkin'...but you'll be safe in the Zombie Apocalypse: no brains.

Given the general, e.g., 50 years of Liberal/Progressive/DeathPanelDemocrats in charge of the poorest cities and conditions got got worse and worse....

..and the specific, Detroit, with Democrat Coleman Young as mayor...and it became the largest American city to declare bankruptcy....

My, but you are one retarded zombie :eusa_doh:

You have failed miserably to establish any sort of connection between the two, especially given the light that Democrats have also been running some of the cities with the lowest poverty level.

And the only policy of that Detroit mayor you cited was a Conservative policy of promoting Second Amendment rights.

Now, 'fess up.....which is the correct appellation: you're a moron, or you're a congenital liar????

Which one.

'Roses are red, monsters are green, look in the mirror, you'll see what I mean.'

Kinda' catchy, huh?

Umm, just so ya know ... I have no illusions that you look anything like the superhero you present in your avatar. As far as your thinly framed question, the answer is (D) none of the above.

My, but you are one retarded zombie :eusa_doh:

You have failed miserably to establish any sort of connection between the two, especially given the light that Democrats have also been running some of the cities with the lowest poverty level.

And the only policy of that Detroit mayor you cited was a Conservative policy of promoting Second Amendment rights.

Which one.

Kinda' catchy, huh?

Umm, just so ya know ... I have no illusions that you look anything like the superhero you present in your avatar. As far as your thinly framed question, the answer is (D) none of the above.

1. "Umm, just so ya know ... I have no illusions that you look anything like the superhero you present in your avatar."
You big cheater!!!

You've been lookin' at my profile pic!!!!

And the answer is 'no autographed pics!'

2. "You have failed miserably to establish any sort of connection between the two,..."
That's a fibbbbbbbbbb!

Yeah....I have.
Bet any readers of our exchanges know this.

3. "You also asked if I'm ugly, which I didn't answer since I'm modest. But if you must know ... no, I am not ugly."

Ya' mean the rumor isn't true, that they push your face into dough to make gorilla biscuits???

4. "As far as your thinly framed question, the answer is (D) none of the above."

The question was whether you were a moron or a congenital liar....and you say you're neither?

So,.....how do you explain this in terms of Liberal/Progressive/DeathPanelDemocrat polices?

1.More than 6.7 million more Americans have been plunged into poverty since Obama became President.

2.Real household income is down 5%

3. Consumer prices are up 10.2%

4. Total federal debt is up 58%

5. Gasoline prices are up 82%

6. Food stamp recipients up 49%

7. Debt held by the public is up 89%
Obama?s Numbers, October Update

8. ... in today’s recovery — the slowest in the modern era going back to 1947 — private capital investment has lagged badly. ... so has the jobs situation, with 92 million dropping out of the workforce altogether. A labor-participation rate of 62.8% and an employment-to-population rate of 58% are historic lows indicative of the anemic jobs recovery. Big Business Swings Behind a Mantra of Growth - The New York Sun

Relax.

So you see, there is no clear connection to Democrat policies and poverty as some of the larger cities in the U.S. are among those with the highest poverty levels while some are among those with the lowest poverty levels. Whatever the reason behind the failure of cities to beat poverty, it's clearly not due to "Democrat policies."

Ok, your response is a bit disingenuous. PC listed large dying 1-party cities which for decades have been under Dem control. You come back with special cases and small towns in comparison. That said, I have often wondered about the dynamic PC noted:
Are large American cities dying because of decades of 1-party Dem control or are Dems elected because the cities are dying?

Forum List

Back