Obama announces letterman appearance on day he snubbed netanyahu

nuttbutayahoo is an asshole

And your up Obama's ass so . your point

i-see-what-you-did-there-funny-picture-19229.jpg

Aww, did your little feelings get hurt, Connie??

Not in the least. Did you pull up your skirt and have your milk and cookies before watching Star Trek, Rat?

NEGGED!!

negberetta.jpg

That's pretty bright there moron considering it's shut off. Why don't you go cry to someone about that too, Rat. I am happy that you are so enamored with a "reputation" on a message board. Someone needs a life outside this board. "Negged", what ever would one do?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

Yeah. Great foreign policy. Let's insult our allies and apologize to our enemies. Let's overthrow allies and support our enemies taking over. Then look completely surprised when our nation is attacked by our enemies.

Yeah. Great foreign policy. Let's insult our allies and apologize to our enemies. Let's overthrow allies and support our enemies taking over. Then look completely surprised when our nation is attacked by our enemies.

On what basis do you classify Israel as an ally?

Oh did Obama break that alliance? I can't say im surprised, but I hadnt heard that. Last time I heard, he was trying to claim that our support for Israel is stronger than ever, despite the evidence to the contrary.

Forum List

Back