Obama and the united nations

BREDNAMERICA

Aug 29, 2011
APACHE JUNCTION, ARIZONA
:confused:WILL OBAMA GIVE THE U.N. THE POWER TO ARREST ANY U.S. CITIZAN FOR ANY WORLD CRIMES ? IF SO HOW CAN HE DO THAT? WOULDN'T SOMETHING LIKE THAT WOULD HAVE TO HAVE AN ACT OF CONGRESS WOULDNT IT? WHY DOSE OBAMA WANT TO DO THIS 4? I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT ANY AMERICAN WOULD ALLOW THIS TO HAPPEN AND LET OBAMA GIVE THE U.N. TO HAVE ANY POWER OVER US! I NEED SOME HELP WITH THIS

:confused:WILL OBAMA GIVE THE U.N. THE POWER TO ARREST ANY U.S. CITIZAN FOR ANY WORLD CRIMES ? IF SO HOW CAN HE DO THAT? WOULDN'T SOMETHING LIKE THAT WOULD HAVE TO HAVE AN ACT OF CONGRESS WOULDNT IT? WHY DOSE OBAMA WANT TO DO THIS 4? I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT ANY AMERICAN WOULD ALLOW THIS TO HAPPEN AND LET OBAMA GIVE THE U.N. TO HAVE ANY POWER OVER US! I NEED SOME HELP WITH THIS

Which whack-o sites do you normally hang out on?

Which whack-o sites do you normally hang out on?

I wish he'd stop yelling like that, making my ears hurt.

Doubt if Obama would do that, certainly not until after the election if he won.

If it was me, I'd pull out of the UN and tell 'em to get out of NY. What a waste of time and money to support a bunch of liars, thieves, and assholes.

Doubt if Obama would do that, certainly not until after the election if he won.

If it was me, I'd pull out of the UN and tell 'em to get out of NY. What a waste of time and money to support a bunch of liars, thieves, and assholes.

thats when they say he will after the election

Are you suggesting that if Obama is re-elected he will advocate pulling out of the UN and kicking them out of NY? Not a chance in hell, his entire foreign policy mantra is based on taking no unilateral actions without UN support unless he is convinced it is in his political interests to do so (getting OBL).

Last edited:

Forum List

Back