Obama and the Left have turned race relations back decades.

Guilty white people elected Obama. They are the ones who screwed up race relations--again.

I cant disagree. Guilty white people are useless. Why are you guilty if you didnt do anything. Wow liberal indoctrination, it's amazing.

Liberal indoctrination is destroying the white race. They will be handing all white people white flags pretty soon now.

Will there be black circles on the flags?

Decades ago, Black Panthers, Neo Nazis and Klansmen marched the streets. There were racially motivated beatings and killings. The races couldn't mingle or do shit together. Then society changed, slowly, over decades where that shit mostly died down. Sure, there was an occassional spark of something. There were hidden KKK clans in backwoods of rural areas. The Panthers existed in isolated areas of some urban spots.

But unlike the first part of the last century, blacks and whites fought wars together, alongside each other, and cried for each other. Blacks and whites can be seen in huge stadiums, cheering for a common team, hugging each other, and the ONLY color that matters is the uniform their team has on. Interracial dating is not only accepted, but 99% of people dont even have a concious thought about it.

We've come so far in race relations, almost to the point that, for a while there had we just let that "RACISM" word go away, the whole thing would have been an afterthought.

But then January 1, 2009 happened. And a huge effort to remind everyone how racist we are began. To remind everyone "Hey, you are NOT the same, look at your skin color". Eric Holder reminded us we are racial "cowards" and refuse to discuss it. Well, Eric, did you think maybe most of us (black and white) have simply moved on BEYOND that stupid shit? Thanks for dragging us back. So rather than running stories on how and why blacks are killing other blacks at such a frightening rate in the inner cities on MSNBC, they pick an isolated incident that they can use to remind everyone "Hey, racism still exists, Al Sharpton still needs a job, and we still want to make sure all you races know the other is different and probably hates you."

Thanks left wingers. Thanks Obama. Thanks Holder. Thanks MSNBC.

We are almost back to the 1960's now. And to think....we were so close. Ho hum. Maybe in another 50 years.

Nice piece of revisionist history. Are you black?
Does it MATTER...and what *IF* the poster isn't? Does that mean he isn't qualified to speak?

:eusa_hand:

You race baiters are getting ridiculous...and BORING.

Decades ago, Black Panthers, Neo Nazis and Klansmen marched the streets. There were racially motivated beatings and killings. The races couldn't mingle or do shit together. Then society changed, slowly, over decades where that shit mostly died down. Sure, there was an occassional spark of something. There were hidden KKK clans in backwoods of rural areas. The Panthers existed in isolated areas of some urban spots.

But unlike the first part of the last century, blacks and whites fought wars together, alongside each other, and cried for each other. Blacks and whites can be seen in huge stadiums, cheering for a common team, hugging each other, and the ONLY color that matters is the uniform their team has on. Interracial dating is not only accepted, but 99% of people dont even have a concious thought about it.

We've come so far in race relations, almost to the point that, for a while there had we just let that "RACISM" word go away, the whole thing would have been an afterthought.

But then January 1, 2009 happened. And a huge effort to remind everyone how racist we are began. To remind everyone "Hey, you are NOT the same, look at your skin color". Eric Holder reminded us we are racial "cowards" and refuse to discuss it. Well, Eric, did you think maybe most of us (black and white) have simply moved on BEYOND that stupid shit? Thanks for dragging us back. So rather than running stories on how and why blacks are killing other blacks at such a frightening rate in the inner cities on MSNBC, they pick an isolated incident that they can use to remind everyone "Hey, racism still exists, Al Sharpton still needs a job, and we still want to make sure all you races know the other is different and probably hates you."

We are almost back to the 1960's now. And to think....we were so close. Ho hum. Maybe in another 50 years.

care to elaborate for us? Liberals tend to just say one line. No wonder they need moderators at presidential debates.

Does it MATTER...and what *IF* the poster isn't? Does that mean he isn't qualified to speak?

No he's not qualified to speak, on how blacks view race relations? Blacks and whites never view race the same way. Study the topic throughout American history.

care to elaborate for us? Liberals tend to just say one line. No wonder they need moderators at presidential debates.

We hate white people.

No he's not qualified to speak, on how blacks view race relations? Blacks and whites never view race the same way. Study the topic throughout American history.

ALL *I* needed to see.

how do you know he hasnt? Because it's not your point of view? If he's wrong tell us how, that's the part that trips up liberals, the facts thing. And I dont know if he is or isnt but I hate drive by posts.

And yes you dont have to be black to be "qualified" to talk about race, saying that you do is pretty racist itself.

ALL *I* needed to see.

It's typical for you to take part of a sentence as the entire point, isn't it?

Wait... they made you guys distrustful of blacks even more? Is that what you're saying?

How are you sane and how is Romney or Santorum Conservative?

Do you care to explain yourself this time before you neg me?

How are you sane and how is Romney or Santorum Conservative?

Do you care to explain yourself this time before you neg me?

did you neg me first? :deal::fu:

too damn chickenshit to answer or what?

:eusa_angel:

I did answer you. L2R.

Last edited:

ALL *I* needed to see.

Wanna bet? Dr. King would dispute you as did the thousands of 'whites' that took up his cause.

*Try Again*

how do you know he hasnt? Because it's not your point of view? If he's wrong tell us how, that's the part that trips up liberals, the facts thing. And I dont know if he is or isnt but I hate drive by posts.

And yes you dont have to be black to be "qualified" to talk about race, saying that you do is pretty racist itself.

Don't give a shit what you hate. Read what I posted and review history for black vs white opinions of racial issues in the past 100 years. Do you own homework.

Don't give a shit what you hate. Read what I posted and review history for black vs white opinions of racial issues in the past 100 years. Do you own homework.

IF *ANYONE* needs homework? It is YOU and whom it is keeping blacks on the Statist PLANTATION...by lying to them...

It is the Democrats since the END of the Civil War junior.

ALL *I* needed to see.

Wanna bet? Dr. King would dispute you as did the thousands of 'whites' that took up his cause.

*Try Again*

There were about 145 million white Americans in 1964, yet only "thousands took up his cause"?

Thanks for proving my point.

IF *ANYONE* needs homework? It is YOU and whom it is keeping blacks on the Statist PLANTATION...by lying to them...

It is the Democrats since the END of the Civil War junior.

Thanks for proving my point. Please give us some more of your vast knowledge of black American history.

*Try Again*

There were about 145 million white Americans in 1964, yet only "thousands took up his cause"?

Thanks for proving my point.
YOU proved nothing...

*I* am on point with Dr. King...and yet YOU BETRAY his legacy with your racist line of YAKSQUEEZE...everytime YOU come on these boards...

WHY is that? YOU wanna RAW deal? How about MY ancestors in the Indian Tribes? Yet Her I am ONE of them...FOR liberty...and the American way as set forth by the Founders...

WHERE are you?

*LOST*

Last edited:

First I dont really care about the subject, I didnt read his post nor do I care to. But you said he was wrong, when you say that, it's up to YOU to say why, not me. Dont be a liberal and say he's wrong and move on, say why he's wrong, I'm giving you a chance to prove him wrong. So lets see it.

And I'm pretty familiar with race issues from Booker T, to WEB Dubois to Marcus Garvey. I'm suprised the KKK didnt back Garvey's venture. And just so ya know Booker T was the first black presidential candidate not jesse jackson, and Booker was a republican and self sufficient and would still be a republican. WEB was a republican and a communist and would now be a democrat. Garvey was a republican and a black seperatist and would be a democrat.
So either put the cards on the table or get the #@%@ out!

Forum List

Back