Obama and the left better wake up.

Just in case you were wondering...I'm not interested in anyone's approval of my answers.

Nah I wasn't wondering. So refresh my memory Libertarian is almost an anarchist but not quite right?

Kind of a cross between a Republican with brain damage and some whacko survivalist cult in Idaho?

oh pub talk about revisionist history , how old are yo son?v ROnnie brain dead Raygun is dead for a reason

it didn't work then and it ain't going to work now

LBJ southern Democrat and POTUS who laid - in his Great Society Programs - the foundation for the welfare state that has already wreaked such havoc upon the poor and enslaved so many. And was supported almost in toto by every other Southern Democrat.

Welfare as you state was a product of the Social Security Act 1936 if my memory serves. Medicare and Medicaid
were Johnsons.

Last edited:
The American people need to wake from their slumber, and start doing their jobs as employers of this Republic.

so guy what have you done lately? other than get a avate rthat no one can live up too?

You're right, I can't.

Just for the record, I'm not pimping for one side over the other here.....There's enough bigotry to go around.

The "holier than thou" shit is what needs to go.....Which includes the left-handed bigotry of ethnic preferences (amongst those who profess the "proper" politics, of course).
They will never drop the left right game they dont give a shit about what happens to the country
No party is for the people any longer, its all about party politics and power.

so guy what have you done lately? other than get a avate rthat no one can live up too?

Is that the best you can muster for debate? I have done a lot. I am involved in local and state groups. I help educate people about the Constitution, and I am also working on a book, just to name a few things.

As a whole, most people who are eligible to vote don't. To me, that is pathetic. Employers should want to vote. They should want to make sure that the employees are doing their job properly. Instead, a lot of people continue making excuses for the inexcusable. They keep playing partisan football games with the governance of this Republic, and then wonder why everything is so screwed up.

This Republic is filled with political cowards who show contempt for freedom and liberty everyday, with the pathetic way they don't do their jobs as employers of this Republic.

One person does not a Republic make. My previous post must have struck a guilty nerve with you.

Whose talking social security? LBJ's Great Society included vastly more than Medicare and Medicaid.

Just in case you were wondering...I'm not interested in anyone's approval of my answers.

Nah I wasn't wondering. So refresh my memory Libertarian is almost an anarchist but not quite right?

Kind of a cross between a Republican with brain damage and some whacko survivalist cult in Idaho?
If that's the best memory refeshment you can come up with, who needs stereotypes and bigotry?

If that's the best memory refeshment you can come up with, who needs stereotypes and bigotry?

Just trying to get you to clarify your position.

Dude I'm thirsty I gotta go get something to drink.

Peace

Okay Libertarian, basically the 5% of the country that is socially liberal and fiscally conservative. In general they are better educated and better, clearer thinkers in certain regards than Democrats. And while their thinking on social issues is actually approprite in most though not all instances at the federal level it is deficient at lower levels of government.

Forum List

Back