Obama and the left better wake up.

Obama and the left will "wake up" the instant they gain enough humility to actually consider the possibility that maybe, just maybe theirs wasn't such a hot idea after all - and not one millisecond before. This will never happen, since they consider themselves vastly more intelligent, and far superior to the average fools who vote them in, not to mention the incredible fools who don't vote for them. Maybe it's just as well they DON'T wake up. 2010 is coming very soon, and I can't WAIT to see the end of this lot of cowards, liars, opportunists and thieves GONE FOR GOOD come election day!

And I see that you have yet to read anything. Small of mind, mean of spirit, useless to society as a whole. Just like your namesake.

Elvis is a legend. Meanwhile, what have you accomplished in life? Nothing. You can't even gain any respect on this board. You're a broken down individual whose trade will be obsolete in this country in a decade, no matter who the President is. So stop fellating the Ossiah. He can't save you.

I have read plenty, dementia boy. Which is why, unlike you, I am not a partisan hack. I don't give all the credit to one party and none of the credit to the other. I don't put all the blame on one party and none on the other. But you are too brainwashed and old to know any different. You can't teach an old dog new tricks, can you, you old sonofabitch?

Small of mind for you means refusing to bow down to the extreme left. Well I am not bowing down to them. Got it, Ole ****?

And I see that you have yet to read anything. Small of mind, mean of spirit, useless to society as a whole. Just like your namesake.

Elvis is a legend. Meanwhile, what have you accomplished in life? Nothing. You can't even gain any respect on this board. You're a broken down individual whose trade will be obsolete in this country in a decade, no matter who the President is. So stop fellating the Ossiah. He can't save you.

I have read plenty, dementia boy. Which is why, unlike you, I am not a partisan hack. I don't give all the credit to one party and none of the credit to the other. I don't put all the blame on one party and none on the other. But you are too brainwashed and old to know any different. You can't teach an old dog new tricks, can you, you old sonofabitch?

Small of mind for you means refusing to bow down to the extreme left. Well I am not bowing down to them. Got it, Ole ****?

Tranking out, now are we, Elvis?

Tranking out, now are we, Elvis?

What the hell does trank mean? I think it's time for your pills again, dementia boy.

When you have conservatives openly protesting and openly fighting to get their voices heard against an increasingly concerted effort to silence them there is a REAL problem. The right does not normally protest in this manner in this country.

The last time the right protested this loudly was during the Civil Rights era
lol, comparing health care to the CR

I'm confusing nothing, dickless.

It was democratics who opposed civil rights, and there's not a damned thing you can do about that fact.

No question it was the southern dixie-crats who lead the opposition to civil rights. What you are confusing is the difference between a democrat and republican and left wing vs right wing.

The left wing liberals which included republicans at that time lead the civil rights movement

When you have conservatives openly protesting and openly fighting to get their voices heard against an increasingly concerted effort to silence them there is a REAL problem. The right does not normally protest in this manner in this country.

Yea, the last time was when Bill Clinton was President...

I think that by the end of His first year, he had more left wing mad at Him for going to the center. He did have some good moves going on there, even got credit for the contract with America what 1994? He could reword and take ownership of anything. This is not a criticism, it's truly a complement. He could sell some of us their own socks, leave them wondering how they got be installed without removing their shoes.

The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness.
John Kenneth Galbraith/COLOR]

I prefer to approach this from a perspective similar to that of Ayn Rand, and maybe a little bit of Mark Levin.

From Mark, Todays Conservative believes in Government by the Consent of The Governed, not Dictate. We believe in the Well Defined and Enumerated Powers of the Constitution, and the approved amendment process, for change and ratification. I believe that an entity should learn to do well what it is charged with, before it learns to do more, with the exception of necessity. Ayn Rand would tell you that the Author of Liberty, Discovery, Invention is the Self, I. The Author of Tyranny is the We. I would say that in Matters of Conscience, the Self, I , Must precede the We. Our First Responsibility to Creator/Creation, is as an Individual First.

Selfishness of the State taking what is not I'ts to take by dictate, by force, by threat of force, is by definition, Tyranny. To know Liberty under the Equal Protection of the Law, is contrary to Equal distribution of something that the distributor has no right to in the first place. Liberty and Equal Distribution do not coexist. Equality cannot be administered by Government, Government has no natural authority over what we as individuals, can and can't do in relation to talent or ability? One Nation Under God. Not above, not in place of.

Brownshirts will be Brownshirts. Your masters see the ability to steal billions from the working man going down the drain, and they have pulled your string. So you are all going out to defend their right to bilk you. Typical.
You really need to try to pay attention.

Brownshirts will be Brownshirts. Your masters see the ability to steal billions from the working man going down the drain, and they have pulled your string. So you are all going out to defend their right to bilk you. Typical.
You really need to try to pay attention.

He has Alzheimers. Give him a break.

I'm confusing nothing, dickless.

It was democratics who opposed civil rights, and there's not a damned thing you can do about that fact.

Ever the lying bastard, eh, Doooode.........

What? It wasn't democrats opposing civil rights? What planet did you live on?

Four Presidents in a row supported and changed the society of this nation with respect to the civil rights of all citizens. Truman, Eisenhower, Kennedy, and Johnson. Three Democrats and one Republican. A Republican that hated war, and warned us of the military-industrial complex.

Ever the lying bastard, eh, Doooode.........

What? It wasn't democrats opposing civil rights? What planet did you live on?

Four Presidents in a row supported and changed the society of this nation with respect to the civil rights of all citizens. Truman, Eisenhower, Kennedy, and Johnson. Three Democrats and one Republican. A Republican that hated war, and warned us of the military-industrial complex.

Short-sighted and partisan as usual.

Why did you leave out FDR??

Why did you leave out FDR??

because civil rights didn't really start until truman or Ike. it was put into motion so that the Soviet Union would not look as attractive to some.

Forum List

Back