Obama and the Flag- Supporters, what do you think?

i dont give a shit about the flag pins.

I just want my well fare check when he is elected...i mean redistribution of wealth check

sorry, actually read the article now.

I would have to see how valid this story is before I make any judgement on it.

While I don't appreciate the dumbass remark, I appreciate the chastisement... it was sent to me by someone I thought was the type of person to check that out. Ah well, disregard the above then.

While I don't appreciate the dumbass remark, I appreciate the chastisement... it was sent to me by someone I thought was the type of person to check that out. Ah well, disregard the above then.

I apologize for the dumbass remark. It was out of line and I shouldn't have included it in my post.

It's just very frustrating to see so many baseless claims being made by ALL parties on both sides.

Our country is facing uncertain times and we (the American public) just seem to be too easily distracted by the shiny objects over in the corner.

I apologize for the dumbass remark. It was out of line and I shouldn't have included it in my post.

It's just very frustrating to see so many baseless claims being made by ALL parties on both sides.

Our country is facing uncertain times and we (the American public) just seem to be too easily distracted by the shiny objects over in the corner.

**looks for shiny objects***

Forum List

Back