Obama and the dems got zip in this deal despite all the crying

Nobody got anything, really, except the TP and Pubs did get to grandstand and stall the recovery for ANOTHER month...great job, un-American tools...Pffffft!

As long as obamanomics remain in play. There will be no recovery.

I know, I know

The stimulus will kick in any day now, then the summer of recovery begins.

Could you guys at least have stated what decade?

:lol:

Stop delaying the recovery for politics, Pub a-holes and you silly dupes...ty and later...and thanks for the Depression, and now the hundreds of thouands of gov't workers being laid off- that's teachers, police and firemen, morons- really helps demand too...."common sense" of MORONS. TY

Entitlement cuts are in, the hated BBA is still in and no new taxes. Essentially this is the House bill that Reid decried.

Tomorrows votes should be interesting. The tea party has changed the course of debate in this country for the next 10 years. Good thing....

see, this is why we shouldn't negotiate with terrorists. it just emboldens you.

Unfortunately, Radicals control the Senate and the White House, so in order for political discourse to succeed negotiations were necessary.

Stop delaying the recovery for politics, Pub a-holes and you silly dupes...ty and later...and thanks for the Depression, and now the hundreds of thouands of gov't workers being laid off- that's teachers, police and firemen, morons- really helps demand too...."common sense" of MORONS. TY

What part of it not happening with this presidents policies do you not understand?

They got the debt ceiling out of the way so hopefully you moron jackazz TPers will STFU and let the recovery procede. After the 2012 Dem landslide, this crap wil be forgotten...
Like I said, in a post, this morning.....​

"But Democrats WILL have their turn. On December 31, 2012, three weeks before the end of President Barack Obama’s current term in office, the Bush tax cuts expire. Income tax rates will return to their Clinton-era levels. That amounts to a $3.6 trillion tax increase over 10 years, three or four times the $800 billion to $1.2 trillion in revenue increases that Obama and Speaker John Boehner were kicking around. And all Democrats need to do to secure that deal is.......nothing."

:party:

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

The truth is that the dems wanted more revenue so they wouldn't have to cut as much spending. They're not interested in debt/deficits, despite all the rhetoric they only care about how much they can spend and will fight tooth and nail for every last tax dollar they can get.

The debt and deficit is still too high, but we shouldn't be getting too carried away with the spending cuts right off the bat anyway. Until the private sector picks up, gov't spending accounts for a lot of our GDP. Jobs are on the line, not just gov't jobs that go away but private sector jobs too that go away cuz those public employees who were laid off won't be spending money either. We need to be smart about what we're doing here, which would be a first.

Entitlement cuts are in, the hated BBA is still in and no new taxes. Essentially this is the House bill that Reid decried.

Tomorrows votes should be interesting. The tea party has changed the course of debate in this country for the next 10 years. Good thing....

What!? Obama got exactly what he wanted. The debt ceiling raised with no strings or cuts attached (No I do not consider those pitiful gestures in the bill to be "cuts").

What!? Obama got exactly what he wanted. The debt ceiling raised with no strings or cuts attached (No I do not consider those pitiful gestures in the bill to be "cuts").

yeah, and what about the taxes?

You will never get anything if you lead from the back and complain about the other party and I address the comment to both parties. quit whinning and solve the problem that is what we are paying you for and by the way, paying you very well.

They got a little more than zip. The spending cuts were very minimal. We're still in Debt chaos. And that should make Democrat kooks pretty happy. It's nothing to be happy about but these are Democrats we're talking about. This deal sucks for sure. America is still screwed. The $16 Trillion Debt Monster is now here. God help us.

Forum List

Back