Obama and the American Dream

TonySl

Rookie
Jan 4, 2009
Do you think Obama will preserve the American Dream as we know it? Also check out this site it has a great message talesofcourage.com

That's not a bad idea, but that would be a waste of my time. Hmmm, what to do, what to do......

I know!

I think you'll have the courage to do it Tigerbob, don't be afraid, just go to talesofcourage.com and tell the tale of telling us your tale!

Definitely!

Hurrah!

$war-on-christmas-card-1%5B1%5D.jpg

$War-On-Christmas.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry, but that last one is offensive to me as an American.

I'm an American too. And I actually found it on a right wing website that compares that war to WWII.

:cuckoo:

But I don't need a bullshit argument with anyone, so i'll take it down.

I'm an American too. And I actually found it on a right wing website that compares that war to WWII.

:cuckoo:

But I don't need a bullshit argument with anyone, so i'll take it down.

LOL .... now I'm a right winger everyone!

I actually hate right wingers anyway, and left wingers. This is an example of why I hate them both, replacing an icon that represents our country with something else just for religious idiocy is plain anti-American and unpatriotic.

LOL .... now I'm a right winger everyone!

I actually hate right wingers anyway, and left wingers. This is an example of why I hate them both, replacing an icon that represents our country with something else just for religious idiocy is plain anti-American and unpatriotic.

Psst, reread my post fully. Then come back and apologize for taking my words incorrectly.

Yeah, I did too.

But what are you gonna do? I don't feel like having a whole argument over something that stupid.

If you like, I'll send you the pic via pms.

Normally I find some common agreement to your ideals, but this time I just see someone playing a victim.

Normally I find some common agreement to your ideals, but this time I just see someone playing a victim.

I see you haven't apologized yet for saying I called you a right winger. :lol:

Again, I'm not playing victim. If I can avoid a bullshit argument, then I'm going to. Because if you found it offensive Kitten, then I can only imagine how certain others would feel.

I see you haven't apologized yet for saying I called you a right winger. :lol:

Again, I'm not playing victim. If I can avoid a bullshit argument, then I'm going to. Because if you found it offensive Kitten, then I can only imagine how certain others would feel.

I didn't say you called me it, I did assume you had made a veiled attempt to, but never asserted it because of a lack of understanding it. If I had said you did I would have said:

Look, Modbert called me a right winger.

No, the comment was because I didn't care where you got the pic from, it's an unpatriotic pic plain and simple regardless of who did it.

Do you think Obama will preserve the American Dream as we know it? Also check out this site it has a great message talesofcourage.com

So you work for and/or represent Avanquest Software, Inc. and want to promote it on this message board? Isn't that against the rules?

Forum List

Back