Obama and Seth Meyers...very funny stuff

Wasn't it the big argument that the short form colb was the only document obama had and wasn't it also reported that he could not get the long form COLB?

Hello is anyone out there?

Wasn't it the big argument that the short form colb was the only document obama had and wasn't it also reported that he could not get the long form COLB?

Can you and The Donald please go away. Obama had to ask for a waiver.

Obama releases detailed birth certificate - Politics - White House - msnbc.com

Story: Text of Obama's remarks on his birth certificate
The short form certificate Obama's campaign released in 2008 is a legally recognized document, the one Hawaii residents receive when they request proof of their birth. Anyone who wants a copy of the more detailed, long form document must submit a waiver request, and have that request approved by Hawaii's health department.

.Obama submitted his waiver request last week, asking for two certified copies. His personal counsel, Judith Corley, also submitted a letter on Obama's behalf, saying the president was asking for a waiver so he could make the certificate publicly available and relieve the burden on the health department by the numerous requests it receives for records of his birth.

Glad you posted this

WASHINGTON — Responding to critics' relentless claims, President Barack Obama on Wednesday produced a detailed Hawaii birth certificate in an extraordinary attempt to bury the issue of where he was born and confirm his legitimacy to hold office. He declared, "We do not have time for this kind of silliness."

What actually has the brith record question hindered?

By going on national TV from the White House, Obama portrayed himself as a voice of reason amid a loud, lingering debate on his birth status. Though his personal attention to the issue elevated it as never before, Obama said to Republican detractors and the media, it is time to move on to bigger issues.
So now it's time to move on? Hummm.... what function of the government has this issue stopped or hindered?

Citing huge budget decisions in Washington, Obama said, "I am confident that the American people and America's political leaders can come together in a bipartisan way and solve these problems. We always have. But we're not going to be able to do it if we are distracted."[/QUOTE]
Again with the distraction word?

"This issue has been going on for two, two and a half years now. I think it started during the campaign," Obama said. "I have watched with bemusement, I've been puzzled at the degree at which this thing just kept on going."

The only truth that he has ever said.... Yet he is the cause of this but will not take any accountibility. Just like you brith defenders blame Jones for the killings in Afghanstian obama should bear the blame for this.

"We're not going to be able to solve our problems if we get distracted by sideshows and carnival barkers," the president said.

Again here we go.....what function of the government has this issue stopped or hindered?

obama tals way to much for an innocent person.

That was some of the funniest stuff I have ever seen.

I think The Donald has a major image problem. HE HAS NO SENSE OF HUMOR. The GOP better nominee him, cause if they don't he will run on his own.

NO SENSE OF HUMOR+NO HUMILITY = LOSER

Bingo!

This is proof that liberals really don't have a sense of humor...... at least an adult sense of humor. I watched the whole lousy show and never cracked a smile. It only seems fitting that the sophomoric attempts at humor would be found funny by you guys....... Why didn't they hire an actual comedian........ Seth Myers, are you kidding? He was the biggest joke of the night besides the idiot President and his sleeveless .........again!......wife. I'm curious, how many white women gave up their hair for Michelle's fright wig? The guy they should have gotten, the guy that actually knows what a joke really is, would have been Dennis Miller. Of course most of THAT room wouldn't have understood anything he would have said.
Dennis Miller whose career collapsed and when 9/11 happened became a born again republican in order to get his name in print?

Dennis Miller

Last edited:
There are no funny Republican comedians, because good comedy has to have an element of truth behind it.

Forum List

Back