Obama and Romney

Romney understands how to create jobs.
Romney is for states rights.
Romney has experience in both the public and private sector.
Romney has a record of competant leadership.
Romney has a record of eliminate corruption.
Romney claims a pro-life position.
Romney has actually cut spending in both private and public leadership roles
Romney isn't trying to overthrow the nation.
Romney has morals.
Romney can be persuaded to support conservative positions that Obama would actively oppose.
Romney will educate himself in areas he is deficient in.

Im sure I could go on. But the idea that Obama and Romney are the same people merely because of Obamacare is a bunch of bullcrap.

Romney belongs to a whackjob cult.
Romney made his fortune screwing working people.
Romney has flip flopped on Abortion, Gay marriage, gun rights, the Auto bailout, and just about every other important issue of our day.
Romney stepped down after one term as governor because he was as popular as the Ebola Virus.

And seriously, this gem?

Romney can be persuaded to support conservative positions that Obama would actively oppose.

Seriously, the Repubican Party nominees has to "be persuaded to support conservative positions". Really?

Gee, I remember when the Republican nominee used to CHAMPION conservative positions.

Romney understands how to create jobs.
Romney is for states rights.
Romney has experience in both the public and private sector.
Romney has a record of competant leadership.
Romney has a record of eliminate corruption.
Romney claims a pro-life position.
Romney has actually cut spending in both private and public leadership roles
Romney isn't trying to overthrow the nation.
Romney has morals.
Romney will educate himself in areas he is deficient in.

Im sure I could go on. But the idea that Obama and Romney are the same people merely because of Obamacare is a bunch of bullcrap.

Romney made his fortune screwing working people.
Romney has flip flopped on Abortion, Gay marriage, gun rights, the Auto bailout, and just about every other important issue of our day.
Romney stepped down after one term as governor because he was as popular as the Ebola Virus.

And seriously, this gem?

Seriously, the Repubican Party nominees has to "be persuaded to support conservative positions". Really?

Gee, I remember when the Republican nominee used to CHAMPION conservative positions.

And? we do have a first amendment right to worship any religion of our choice. And his religion should not be a factor that you debate. It's irrelevant.
But the rest of what you posted have at it.

And? we do have a first amendment right to worship any religion of our choice. And his religion should not be a factor that you debate. It's irrelevant.
But the rest of what you posted have at it.

He has every right to belong to a whackjob cult.

I have every right to consider that his membership in a whackjob cult disqualifies him from making adult decisions. Especially ones involving nuclear weapons.

Even if he were a rock-ribbed conservative who agreed with me on all the issues, I'd still have a problem with him if he were LDS, a Jehovah's Witness, a Scientologist or any other of the whacky flavors of religion this country has produced.

I guess that's the beauty of America. While the rest of the world is moving away from the whackiness of believing in magic sky men, we are finding whackier ways of doing it.

Zero difference. Just two Global Elite-owned Harvard boys. They play on the same team. But they're sure gonna pull one over on the American People come November. Same ole same ole in the end.

I am very uncivil to liberals who claim they aren't liberal. Those liberals who admit they are I respect them and will act civil to them. You are a liberal and you do not deserve any civility. Until you refrain from saying you aren't something when you clearly are this is the only tone you'll get from me.

Well, I'm glad that you've shared that with me. I've desperately sought your approval, as you're posts are so thought-provoking and you're so good at reading people and catagorizing them as good or evil. Three words: Borderline Personality Disorder.

Shall we try it again or do you want to continue with your charade?

Art, I'd better take a rain check on that...as reb has a lip fungus they ain't identified yet.

Well, I'm glad that you've shared that with me. I've desperately sought your approval, as you're posts are so thought-provoking and you're so good at reading people and catagorizing them as good or evil. Three words: Borderline Personality Disorder.

Shall we try it again or do you want to continue with your charade?

Art, I'd better take a rain check on that...as reb has a lip fungus they ain't identified yet.

Thats what I thought.

"Corporations are people my friend." Willard Romney. This is what you guys want?

what, now you don't like Romney?

Okay, big shift coming. All the conservatives who bitched about Romney are going to start praising him and supporting him. All the liberals who talked about how "sensible" and "electable" he was are going to start dissing him.

Except me. I'll still think the guy's scumbag.

JoeB131, the only constant in a changing universe.

Obama and Romney are just two Harvard boys who really play on the same team. Just like Bush and Kerry were two Yale 'Skull & Bones' boys who played on the same team. Yeah sure, they'll pretend to dislike each other but that's just to keep up appearances. They work for the same bosses in the end. It all just seems rigged these days. I've lost so much faith in our Electoral Process.

Thats what I thought.

Identify the Level-One Trauma Center in your region. Find out how much uncompensated care they eat per year. Several million, I'm sure.

ER's cannot turn people away if someone needs to go to a Trauma Center they cannot be turned away.

True EMTALA. That wasn't the point. The gunshots, car accidents, people who get run over by their own tractors, etc..go to the trauma center. If they live in a rural area, this usually begins with a medevac to the trauma center. Probably at least $10,000.

Gang members (some who aren't here legally)....what are the odds that these individuals will have health insurance, when they get shot 4-5 times with a 9 mm?

Surgery, ICU, and rehabilitiation. We're talking bills approaching $1million. Again, I'll ask you: do you think that you could get on a payment plan for that?

I know that our level one trauma center has more uncompensated care per year, than the 6 other hospitals in the city combined. But it is also the teaching hospital.

Last edited:
The two Harvard boys Obama & Romney are gonna run a nice scam on all you dupes. Enjoy.

The two Harvard boys Obama & Romney are gonna run a nice scam on all you dupes. Enjoy.

Ron Paul has one problem. He's just not enough of a politician. And it's unfortunate that some can't see beyond the BS.

Now, it's Obama again, when it comes down to Romney or Gingrich. Yes, I will vote for Obama again, without question, next to Fig Newton and Romney.

I am praying for the day that we get a third party.

Obama inherited a 30-year old mess, surrounded by corruption. He couldn't/can't fix this mess all by himself.

His views on Cuba, against Gingrich, were brilliant. He made Newt look like an ass.

Last edited:
Identify the Level-One Trauma Center in your region. Find out how much uncompensated care they eat per year. Several million, I'm sure.

ER's cannot turn people away if someone needs to go to a Trauma Center they cannot be turned away.

Republicans are working to find a way around that.

Let Him Die!

The day that I am forced not to treat someone because they can't pay...that would be the day that I would leave healthcare and not look back. Don't worry about that, hon. For one thing, we have a duty to act. It would take a true psychopath to turn an ill person away, just because they can't pay. Don't get me wrong, there are some in healthcare; I've met them. But they are few and far between.

Those who are making choices regarding the direction of healthcare/health insurance in this country, need to spend a few months doing rotations through all parts of healthcare-from the ambulance ride, to long-term care. THEN, maybe they would better understand the problems.

True EMTALA. That wasn't the point. The gunshots, car accidents, people who get run over by their own tractors, etc..go to the trauma center. If they live in a rural area, this usually begins with a medevac to the trauma center. Probably at least $10,000.

Gang members (some who aren't here legally)....what are the odds that these individuals will have health insurance, when they get shot 4-5 times with a 9 mm?

Surgery, ICU, and rehabilitiation. We're talking bills approaching $1million. Again, I'll ask you: do you think that you could get on a payment plan for that?

I know that our level one trauma center has more uncompensated care per year, than the 6 other hospitals in the city combined. But it is also the teaching hospital.

If you are here illegally you are a criminal. I'm not the baby sitter of the world nor should my country be.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back