Obama and REPARATIONS

Besides, if Obama dared try to pay reparations, there would be riots. If his goal is to unite the country, that would be the WRONG way to go about it. It would probably lead to another war in and of itself.

WRONG !!! There would not be riots. The white-sheep of the USA would simply pay. You know they would. There would be 30 million Negro people dmenading the money and they will be backed by a Negro (half) President. I'm sorry my children but WE owe the Negro people reparations and it's time we paid the price.

like i said Yuke.....give them money if you want....but you wont have to rush to get down there to pay....i hear the line aint very long....

Now that America has elected a black (half) President payment in the form of reparations for black people will probably happen within 5 years.

Reparations for slavery is a proposal by some in the United States and is supported by the "Obamaites". Some type of compensation should be provided to the descendants of the Negro enslaved people, in consideration of the labor provided for free over several centuries, which has been a powerful and influential factor in the development of the country.

This compensation has been proposed in a variety of forms, from individual monetary payments to community-based improvement schemes related to health and education, to direct cash payments to all people of Negro heritage.

The idea remains highly controversial and no broad consensus exists as to how it could be implemented. There have been similar calls for reparations from some Caribbean countries, and some African countries have called for reparations to their states for the loss of their population.

It will happen now that Obama is in charge.

Show me a person who was legally held as a slave in the US and I will agree that person deserves compensation. Show me a person who was a slaveowner and I will agree that person should foot the bill, and be apologetic.

Otherwise, you may as well piss into the wind as expect me to agree with ANY such nonsense.

I see somebody is a big fan of theater of the absurd.

Nobody is considering reparations... except for the brownshirts on this board who are merely trolling, of course

If we can find anyone alive today who was a slave in the USA I'd be happy to see them get money.

Of course, they would be over 144 years old now.

There were slaves in the USA right up until the Civil Rights Act was signed into law by the Great LBJ. Yes, America owes the Negro population trillions of dollars. PAY !

There were slaves in the USA right up until the Civil Rights Act was signed into law by the Great LBJ. Yes, America owes the Negro population trillions of dollars. PAY !

here is the troll Editec was talking about......this whole statement just proved it.....trillions of dollars....even trolls are usually smarter than this dildo...

Besides, if Obama dared try to pay reparations, there would be riots. If his goal is to unite the country, that would be the WRONG way to go about it. It would probably lead to another war in and of itself.

WRONG !!! There would not be riots. The white-sheep of the USA would simply pay. You know they would. There would be 30 million Negro people dmenading the money and they will be backed by a Negro (half) President. I'm sorry my children but WE owe the Negro people reparations and it's time we paid the price.

end yourself .......

I see somebody is a big fan of theater of the absurd.

Nobody is considering reparations... except for the brownshirts on this board who are merely trolling, of course

Move to Virginia. You will find yourself corrected. There is indeed a rather well-organized lobby for black reparations.

I'm shocked and dismayed at the attitude that seems to prevail about this. We owe our black brothers and sisters money so let's pay them. America forced Germany to pay reparations to the Jews. What's "good for the goose should be good for the gander". Jews or Negros, both were treated the same, both Germay and the USA owe reparations. Germany has paid now it's the turn of the USA.

Obama will do it.

What world did you drop in from? We don't owe the african Americans anything. They have the same rights as us...not one of who we would be paying has ever been a slave. I assure you that they're not victims of slavery. But if you want...break out your American Express card, and max it out.

Last edited:
If blacks get reparations, I'm gonna start asking for mine.....

Shit.....Wall St., banks, mortgage companies......THEY'RE all getting reparations.

I want mine!

If this is true, then when Bush was in office we would have had reparations for stupidity.

Please keep up this drivel.:lol:

If you feel reparations are wrong fro Negro Americans then I'm sure you'll agree that when the USA forced the German people to pay the Jews reparations that too was wrong?

If you feel reparations are wrong fro Negro Americans then I'm sure you'll agree that when the USA forced the German people to pay the Jews reparations that too was wrong?

Reparations were paid to the actual people who lived through the Holocaust, not their great great great grandchildren. And the Jews were actually robbed of all of their possessions and jobs. The reparations were actually quantifiable.

How do we quantify reparations for slavery? It happened years ago. There's no chance in hell anyone could accurately or even fairly denote an amount for the descendant of slaves. Furthermore, as I stated before, the amount "owed" is offset by the opportunity these descendants now have living in America. If they don't appreciate that opportunity, they are free to return to Africa and try to make a living there.

Tell ya what..........

Throw 'em some beads, give 'em a grass skirt or two......hell.....build 'em a grass hut if ya want.

Just pay 'em back in what they lost.

Simple.

Forum List

Back