Obama and REPARATIONS

Yukon

Rookie
Feb 7, 2009
Now that America has elected a black (half) President payment in the form of reparations for black people will probably happen within 5 years.

Reparations for slavery is a proposal by some in the United States and is supported by the "Obamaites". Some type of compensation should be provided to the descendants of the Negro enslaved people, in consideration of the labor provided for free over several centuries, which has been a powerful and influential factor in the development of the country.

This compensation has been proposed in a variety of forms, from individual monetary payments to community-based improvement schemes related to health and education, to direct cash payments to all people of Negro heritage.

The idea remains highly controversial and no broad consensus exists as to how it could be implemented. There have been similar calls for reparations from some Caribbean countries, and some African countries have called for reparations to their states for the loss of their population.

It will happen now that Obama is in charge.

Last edited:
Now that America has elected a black (half) President payment in the form of reparations for black people will probably happen within 5 years.

Reparations for slavery is a proposal by some in the United States and is supported by the "Obamaites". Some type of compensation should be provided to the descendants of the Negro enslaved people, in consideration of the labor provided for free over several centuries, which has been a powerful and influential factor in the development of the country.

This compensation has been proposed in a variety of forms, from individual monetary payments to community-based improvement schemes related to health and education, to direct cash payments to all people of Negro heritage.

The idea remains highly controversial and no broad consensus exists as to how it could be implemented. There have been similar calls for reparations from some Caribbean countries, and some African countries have called for reparations to their states for the loss of their population.

WTF ? :cuckoo:

Racist bullshit.

That is just as much racist as giving areas where black people live less money, while white people also pay taxes it is undeniably unfair to use their money only for black people.

I highly doubt that.

Obama just ordered the creation of the "Office of Urban Affairs." Would you call that reparations? I would.

I don't think whites get it. Whites think Obama and his legion of haters love them. They believe the kumbaya multiracial shit. They're in for a surprise.

• Banned
I'm shocked and dismayed at the attitude that seems to prevail about this. We owe our black brothers and sisters money so let's pay them. America forced Germany to pay reparations to the Jews. What's "good for the goose should be good for the gander". Jews or Negros, both were treated the same, both Germay and the USA owe reparations. Germany has paid now it's the turn of the USA.

Obama will do it.

Listen......the civil rights movement happened in 1963. That was 46 years ago, which is over 1 generation (a generation is considered to be approx 30 years).

Now.....since there are very few people today, who have lived as slaves here in America, and opportunities have abounded for a while (I'm aware of since 1982, when I joined the Navy), why the fuck should we pay someone for something that happened over 200 years ago?

Nope.......they have the same opportunities as me. Why do they need reparations?

I'm shocked and dismayed at the attitude that seems to prevail about this. We owe our black brothers and sisters money so let's pay them. America forced Germany to pay reparations to the Jews. What's "good for the goose should be good for the gander". Jews or Negros, both were treated the same, both Germay and the USA owe reparations. Germany has paid now it's the turn of the USA.

Obama will do it.

I don't owe anyone shit. My ancestors didn't own slaves. I am 1/8 Native American. Where are my goddamn reparations?

how_about_no.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: Jon

Obama will do it.

The only problem with your theory is that slavery ended 144 years ago. Show me a ex-slave owner in the U.S. and I'll agree with you and say make em pay.

fine go for it....make sure you go collect from the african nations that captured em and sold em....and all...yes all of the european countries that transported them to the americas and around the world....

Besides, if Obama dared try to pay reparations, there would be riots. If his goal is to unite the country, that would be the WRONG way to go about it. It would probably lead to another war in and of itself.

you guys are fools if you really think this is going to be proffered by anyone.

If they ever did reparations, I think there are a lot of factors to consider, such as opportunity costs.

For instance, if slaves hadn't been brought from Africa, they would still live there. So whatever money we "owe" them for slavery, we should take out the money they earned living here. So, we have to consider the amount of money blacks have made living in America as a net capital gain over staying in Africa. :)

Obama will do it.

go for it Yuke.....if you feel YOU,owe these people money,then send 25% of your pay to some poor blacks somewhere.......if you do that, i can almost guaranty you, that William Joyce,the humanitarian that he is,will follow and do likewise....:lol:

Besides, if Obama dared try to pay reparations, there would be riots. If his goal is to unite the country, that would be the WRONG way to go about it. It would probably lead to another war in and of itself.

WRONG !!! There would not be riots. The white-sheep of the USA would simply pay. You know they would. There would be 30 million Negro people dmenading the money and they will be backed by a Negro (half) President. I'm sorry my children but WE owe the Negro people reparations and it's time we paid the price.

Forum List

Back