Obama and McCain Debate: Round 2

Obama is doing great. McCain is holding his own. So far no errors... HE just looks old and tired next to Obama and his sibilent "s" is annoying. lol..

shame on you for making fun of one of our war hero's he was maimed in a POW camp. Did you stop and think gosh maybe he has a lisp because he nearly beaten to death. Who knows what they did to those poor men in captivity. That is just cruel of you to say that and the rest of you who are playing that game.

Updated CNN.com poll:

Who fared better in Tuesday's presidential debate?

Sen. John McCain 17% 30754
Sen. Barack Obama 79% 146520
No clear winner 4% 7756
Total Votes: 185030

You know the very odd thing I find in the polls. I watched a group of pollsters afterwords and they twisted their joy sticks or whatever they had everytime Obama spoke but when the girl asked who they were going to vote for McCain had more raised hands then Obama she seemed dumb founded as to why that was. Even some of the undecided went for McCain. I though huh that is odd. Considering nobody has actually voted yet we shall see.

shame on you for making fun of one of our war hero's he was maimed in a POW camp. Did you stop and think gosh maybe he has a lisp because he nearly beaten to death. Who knows what they did to those poor men in captivity. That is just cruel of you to say that and the rest of you who are playing that game.

Shame on the McCain campaign for linking Obama to terrorists. Then he goes out and shakes the hand of someone his campaign says is "paling around with a terrorist." But sense he's a "war hero", I guess it's not a problem, right my friend?

OMG could you blame ONE MORE thing on McCain being a POW, PLEASE!? is he going bald because he was a POW? is his hair white because he was a POW?

I'm so sick and tired of seeing this POW thing thrown around like it's an excuse for everything wrong with Mccain.

He's not the first and certainly not the last POW this country has ever had.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EbJtgpS2Jjc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EbJtgpS2Jjc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object> [/youtube]

and perhaps someone can explain to me why this man in the video, who is clearly McCain seems to have all his teeth, and those teeth seem to be in pretty good shape AND he's limping slightly, probably from breaking his leg in the plane crash and he's able to properly salute.

It seems from this footage that McCain's injuries weren't as severe as some would have us believe

He was a POW.

He was tortured.

A little respect for what he went though is in order.

Making him POTUS for that is, of course, simply goofy.

OMG could you blame ONE MORE thing on McCain being a POW, PLEASE!? is he going bald because he was a POW? is his hair white because he was a POW?

I'm so sick and tired of seeing this POW thing thrown around like it's an excuse for everything wrong with McCain.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EbJtgpS2Jjc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EbJtgpS2Jjc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object> [/youtube]

and perhaps someone can explain to me why this man in the video, who is clearly McCain seems to have all his teeth, and those teeth seem to be in pretty good shape AND he's limping slightly, probably from breaking his leg in the plane crash and he's able to properly salute.

It seems from this footage that McCain's injuries weren't as severe as some would have us believe

Wow can you really be that stupid? Stop being such a freaking drama queen. Nobody is using the time McCain spent in a POW camp as an excuse for anything other then his physical condition. And nobody has implied he is the only POW there was or is.

But that does not give anyone the right to criticize his obviously injuries which might include a lisp. He may not be our next president but I hope so since the Dems have not produced a viable candidate IMO.

Even if McCain does not make president I am grateful for his service in the military and the sacrifices he made as we all should be and to make fun of his injuries are just beyond cruel it is just ignorant. And that is what is going on. You have no idea what his injuries included are you his doctor? Have his medical records been released concerning his injuries he sustained no. You assume things you have no proof of. Let it go.

I'm so sick and tired of seeing this POW thing thrown around like it's an excuse for everything wrong with Mccain.

So you're a doctor?

Forum List

Back