Obama and jobs

get_involved

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2009
President Obama spent most of the speech talking about preventing U.S. jobs from going overseas to be done by foreign workers there, and then argued for increasing the number of foreign workers to take the scarce jobs we keep in the U.S. What a lying jerk!

Why is our government STILL bringing in 1.5 MILLION foreign workers a year? Welcome to the Coalition for the Future American Worker

Notice.....

He also stated we were going to lower the corporate tax rate....

..Then said the richest 2% of Americans dont need a tax cut.

WTF?

The government can't create jobs, they've kept fucking with the economy through legislation and foreign trade embargoes that there is no way we can get back up.

US crashing and burning baby by our own greed and I love every minute of it.

President Obama spent most of the speech talking about preventing U.S. jobs from going overseas to be done by foreign workers there, and then argued for increasing the number of foreign workers to take the scarce jobs we keep in the U.S. What a lying jerk!

Why is our government STILL bringing in 1.5 MILLION foreign workers a year?
Tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo easy.....

'Cause, The GOP (A subsidiary of Big Business/Banking) sees NO SHORT-TERM PROFIT$ in educating AMERICA'S WORK-FORCE!!! :eusa_snooty:

NEXT??!!!!!

Last edited:
Notice.....

He also stated we were going to lower the corporate tax rate....

..Then said the richest 2% of Americans dont need a tax cut.

WTF?
The high-roller$ are ALWAYS demanding lower (or, total-elimination OF) corporate tax-rates!

I guess you're a little confused. BUSHCO's Supreme Court (John G. Roberts; COO) designated corporations (as individuals), for campaigning-purposes....not tax-purposes.​

Miss_Cleo.jpg

The government can't create jobs, they've kept fucking with the economy through legislation and foreign trade embargoes that there is no way we can get back up.

Why is our government STILL bringing in 1.5 MILLION foreign workers a year? Welcome to the Coalition for the Future American Worker

Ask him why he's working out deals to send more and more jobs to China as we speak.

You cannot build a functional soceity based on the presumption that everybody is going to become a rocket scientist.

And that is exactly the rationalizing nonsense that is implied when one says that this nation going to emphasise education and new technology, AND, by the way, we're also going to do more FREE TRADE deals, too.

Last edited:
Yet again, I am disappointed that - once more - we have a President to lacks the creativity to think outside the political box. Just more junk.

You cannot build a functional soceity based on the presumption that everybody is going to become a rocket scientist.

And that is exactly the rationalizing nonsense that is implied when one says that this nation going to emphasise education and new technology, AND, by the way, we're also going to do more FREE TRADE deals, too.

:lol: He's starting to sound as incompetent as Bush.

What do you expect the doofus came from Harvard and probably his script writer too. They live in alternate universes compared to you and I.

I will accept this award and I am very happy that I won best pick of the week.

I would now like to thank god, my mom, and the fingers that typed this paragraph out.

God Bless Everybody

It was a good speech, it really was.

But it was a campaign speech, chock full of warm. fuzzy, feel-good ideas, and no hint at bringing them to reality.

What he does now will be the interesting part, IMO.

And my guess is (based on his past performance):

nothing.

Forum List

Back