Obama and Iran planned the incident? Perfect timing

View attachment 59788

Iran is getting ready to get a bunch of terror loot from obama, and this whole thing seems like it was well planned out to make Iran look good.

..and put 10 American sailors on their knees at gun point, breaking International Law ...

Yup, sounds like an Obama plan...
What international law does that break? Would it be the same law our Coast Guard "breaks" when they stop boats going into our territorial waters without permission?

View attachment 59788

Iran is getting ready to get a bunch of terror loot from obama, and this whole thing seems like it was well planned out to make Iran look good.

..and put 10 American sailors on their knees at gun point, breaking International Law ...

What would the US Coast Guard do, and how are they trained when such an encounter occurs?

Do you believe they would welcome the Iranians and offer them food and a prayer rug?

Earlier this year I was on a cruise ship when the Capt. announced over the 1MC that a raft was seen and the crew was getting ready to effect a rescue.

The raft held 8 Cuban men and one ten you old boy, it was made of scrap material and they had lost their outboard motor several days before (we learned most of this later). As we watch the rescue it was very clear, though the weapons were not visible, that the crew was armed as they approached the raft very slowly and carefully.

I had brought alone my field glasses and my wife was watching through them and narrated to those around us the number aboard, some she could see under a tarp.

The approach by the rescue craft took nearly an hour, and the men were brought aboard half at a time. They were interviewed searched and secured somewhere below. Only then did the second group come aboard.

We latter learned they were Cuban's trying to sale to Mexico. Anyone who has sailed the gulf understands how large a body of water it is and how long the transit would be from Cuba to Mexico. They were damn luck we came alone when we did.

Hope you enjoyed your cruise. Next time try it on a dingy on an Iranian shoreline and give me a report.

American sailors on their knees with a guns to there heads and you're unaffected, that's interesting.
I missed the part when he said he was uneffected.......oh wait...you mean not clutching his pearls and crying havoc...

Last edited:
View attachment 59788

What would the US Coast Guard do, and how are they trained when such an encounter occurs?

Do you believe they would welcome the Iranians and offer them food and a prayer rug?

Earlier this year I was on a cruise ship when the Capt. announced over the 1MC that a raft was seen and the crew was getting ready to effect a rescue.

The raft held 8 Cuban men and one ten you old boy, it was made of scrap material and they had lost their outboard motor several days before (we learned most of this later). As we watch the rescue it was very clear, though the weapons were not visible, that the crew was armed as they approached the raft very slowly and carefully.

I had brought alone my field glasses and my wife was watching through them and narrated to those around us the number aboard, some she could see under a tarp.

The approach by the rescue craft took nearly an hour, and the men were brought aboard half at a time. They were interviewed searched and secured somewhere below. Only then did the second group come aboard.

We latter learned they were Cuban's trying to sale to Mexico. Anyone who has sailed the gulf understands how large a body of water it is and how long the transit would be from Cuba to Mexico. They were damn luck we came alone when we did.

Hope you enjoyed your cruise. Next time try it on a dingy on an Iranian shoreline and give me a report.

American sailors on their knees with a guns to there heads and you're unaffected, that's interesting.
I missed the part when he said he was uneffected.......oh wait...you mean not clutching his pearls and crying havic...

Me too, maybe lumpy was there cleaning the head and saw something from getting high sniffing the bowl cleaner?

Why? All you want to do is whine, and he will still always have beat our GOP in the national elections twice, hand downs, primarily because of you clowns on the far, far right.

The Republican and Democrat establishments are the problem, bought, paid for by the same buyers/owners.

Reagan was the last right winger.. and Trump is all American, New York Style.

He'll own New York votes.. Trump Style..
Trump will lose New York to Hillary, if they're running against each other.

New York votes Democrat -- in a big way. Over the last 4 elections, the Democrat won New York by an average of 65% more votes than the Republican. 73% more in the last election.

By a margin of about 55% to 45%, women voters outnumber men voters; and New York women voted by a margin of almost 3 to 1 in favor of the Democrat.

And lastly, Democrat voters in New York outnumber Republicans by about 85% (almost 2 to 1).

Trump, if he's the GOP nominee, will lose his home state. :thup:

View attachment 59788

What international law does that break? Would it be the same law our Coast Guard "breaks" when they stop boats going into our territorial waters without permission?

I'm not sure about the rules of engagement the sailors were under and international law, according to Senator John McCain I was right, I'm sure you know more than him...:wink_2:

View attachment 59788

I missed the part when he said he was uneffected.......oh wait...you mean not clutching his pearls and crying havic...

Me too, maybe lumpy was there cleaning the head and saw something from getting high sniffing the bowl cleaner?

Eh, go kiss your boyfriends peewee... :laugh:

View attachment 59788

I'm not sure about the rules of engagement the sailors were under and international law, according to Senator John McCain I was right, I'm sure you know more than him...:wink_2:
Well then....you're not sure.

And Senator McCain spent his time in the Navy in a POW camp......I too am a Navy vet....and you......you're not sure.

Why? All you want to do is whine, and he will still always have beat our GOP in the national elections twice, hand downs, primarily because of you clowns on the far, far right.

The Republican and Democrat establishments are the problem, bought, paid for by the same buyers/owners.

New York votes Democrat -- in a big way. Over the last 4 elections, the Democrat won New York by an average of 65% more votes than the Republican. 73% more in the last election.

By a margin of about 55% to 45%, women voters outnumber men voters; and New York women voted by a margin of almost 3 to 1 in favor of the Democrat.

And lastly, Democrat voters in New York outnumber Republicans by about 85% (almost 2 to 1).

.....Yup, stats ain't working out in this election and how many times do your liberal media thought controllers have to be wrong before you wake up, my votes never.

View attachment 59788

And Senator McCain spent his time in the Navy in a POW camp......I too am a Navy vet....and you......you're not sure.

Well, quote me the rules then and prove McCain wrong. It shouldn't take you too long..a couple minutes at most.

If Trump does not win the primary, (at this point not likely that he would lose, unless Repubs rig the vote some how)....

BUT, if he does not win the primary and someone else does, like Cruz, or Rubio, will the devout Trump supporters sit out the election and not vote?

The devout T-rump supporters were never going to vote anyway. They will go to one of his circus/rally s for the entertainment, but going to vote isn't nearly as much fun.

.....Yup, stats ain't working out in this election and how many times do your liberal media thought controllers have to be wrong before you wake up, my votes never.
Sure, uh-huh.
icon_rolleyes.gif
And the sun will supernova tomorrow.

Keep dreamin'!
thumbsup.gif

Sure, uh-huh.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Keep dreamin'!
thumbsup.gif

Neither of really know what's going to happen for certain, we can dream and things can change but I promise not to pick on you when you're proven wrong, yet again...:laugh:

yeah there is a long line of the admin handing over our technology to our enemies

this incident

the hellfire missile to cuba

the drone that made a perfect landing in Iran

for starters

Sure, uh-huh.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Keep dreamin'!
thumbsup.gif

Neither of really know what's going to happen for certain, we can dream and things can change but I promise not to pick on you when you're proven wrong, yet again...:laugh:
You've yet to prove me wrong, no less, "yet again." At any rate, New York votes Democrat in big numbers. If Hillary is the Democrat nominee, Hillary wins New York.

Last edited:
View attachment 59788

Well, quote me the rules then and prove McCain wrong. It shouldn't take you too long..a couple minutes at most.
You, my friend, said it was AGAINST international law. It is on you to quote what law they broke. Am waiting.....

I wouldn't put that past Obama and his Muslim loving administration, they hate us that much

Forum List

Back