Obama and illegal immigrants

Is it even possible to find every single illegal immigrant and deport them?

Heck if they'd just deport them when they catch them I'd be happy. How many times do Americans have to die at the hands of illegals before our leaders start deporting them? It happened again just recently. An illegal driver who was cited before for driving without a license, ran a red light and killed a man and put his son and others in the hospital. NOW they are holding her without bail, but if they'd deported her the first time, well...

What the fuck?

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/04/09/us/politics/09immig.html?_r=1&hp

While acknowledging that the recession makes the political battle more difficult, President Obama plans to begin addressing the country’s immigration system this year, including looking for a path for illegal immigrants to become legal, a senior administration official said on Wednesday.

Mr. Obama plans to speak publicly about the issue in May, administration officials said, and over the summer he will convene working groups, including lawmakers from both parties and a range of immigration groups, to begin discussing possible legislation for as early as this fall.

He said then that comprehensive immigration legislation, including a plan to make legal status possible for an estimated 12 million illegal immigrants, would be a priority in his first year in office. Latino voters turned out strongly for Mr. Obama in the election.
What in the name of everything holy is this asshole smoking? He can't seriously believe this will be met with positive reception? He can kiss his high popularity rating goodbye.

Both parties support this concept, so I wouldn't expect to see it defeated.
Then brace yourself for a new civil war.

I've been wonder which would come first, the civil war, or the revolution.

You cannot be serious, this issue was barely discussed by either party during the campaign. cept when the obamalama ran down to the border and told the hispanics that McCain was against hispanic immigration which put him (the obamalama) right on top of the dishonest f**k pile. remember?

Barely discussed.... Hmmm.... I'm not sure where, during the course of the 18+ months of the pre-election drama you came in, but I have a fairly accurate recollection of ALL the MAJOR melodrama, right down to "we don't need a fence" from the Democratic idiots. Why don't you ask the MEDIA why SERIOUS candidates didn't get the time of day in all that time?[/COLOR]

with all due respect if you want the media to be asked something then I suggest you do it yourself. I'm not working for you that I know of.

Oh.... Forgive me.... I was under the impression that WE (collectively) made our voices/will heard/known when WE (collectively) forced Congress to back off its Immigration Reform Bill (which I see WE can do again, according to someone here). Suddenly it's NOT "we" who are working collectively? When the media has as much, of not more, power than Congress? Great.... I'll be more than happy to LEAD, as my contact list is rather extensive, but I'll need some f*ing BACKUP.

Forum List

Back