obama and holder got their right wing ex-vet

Yes I guess they'er dancing in the white house tonight
Fmr. Marine Arrested by FBI for Patriotic Facebook Posts! - YouTube
Marine Vet detained for FB posts - Brandon J Raub being "arrested" - YouTube

Things he wrote on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/brandon.raub?sk=wall

I'm really confused though what is the difference in what he wrote and what King Samir Shabazz has said on youtube about killing crakers?

King Samir Shabazz "You Want Freedom? Kill Some Crackers!" - YouTube

The Obama justice dept is color blind....All they see is black...........

Yes I guess they'er dancing in the white house tonight
Fmr. Marine Arrested by FBI for Patriotic Facebook Posts! - YouTube
Marine Vet detained for FB posts - Brandon J Raub being "arrested" - YouTube

Things he wrote on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/brandon.raub?sk=wall

I'm really confused though what is the difference in what he wrote and what King Samir Shabazz has said on youtube about killing crakers?

King Samir Shabazz "You Want Freedom? Kill Some Crackers!" - YouTube

The Obama justice dept is color blind....All they see is black...........

Sad that a president would allow this to happen, but then again obama has never shown he was of presidential quality, just borderline dictator.

The NDAA IS IN PLAY HERE.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeYl9dhuvwk&feature=g-u-u]ALERT - Former Marine Detained Over Facebook Posts - YouTube[/ame]

His facebook posts paint him as an anti-government nutcase. The "fact" that he was put in a mental institution and not arrested makes you wonder what else he did.

From what I understand, the fucks that killed the deputies in LA this week were also anti-government nutcases.

I have yet to see a credible link about this story.

His facebook posts paint him as an anti-government nutcase. The "fact" that he was put in a mental institution and not arrested makes you wonder what else he did.

From what I understand, the fucks that killed the deputies in LA this week were also anti-government nutcases.

He does have a first amendment right to speak his mind, no matter what party is in control of the government. What credible source do you need? Do you doubt the video's? And fuck the mainstream media they aren't going too air something like this, at least as long as obama their boy is in the white house.

He does have a first amendment right to speak his mind, no matter what party is in control of the government. What credible source do you need? Do you doubt the video's? And fuck the mainstream media they aren't going too air something like this, at least as long as obama their boy is in the white house.
A source that doesn't have nutters shooting at a gun range and talking about killing "nancies" would be nice. That youtube reminded me of the Virginia Tech shooter's DVDs.

A source that doesn't have nutters shooting at a gun range and talking about killing "nancies" would be nice. That youtube reminded me of the Virginia Tech shooter's DVDs.
Noting wrong with raw eyewitness recordings. Police use them all the time in their investigations. Your deflection of the first attacks of obama's NDAA 2012 is noted.

Does anyobody really have any idea why the kid was arrested?

No, but that doesn't stop many of us from shooting their mouths off.

Morons.

Does anyobody really have any idea why the kid was arrested?

No, but that doesn't stop many of us from shooting their mouths off.

Morons.

U.S. Marine Arrested for Facebook Posts - Salem-News.Com
A decorated U.S. Marine who served his nation in two wars, Brandon Raub, of Richmond Virginia, was arrested for airing his critical views of the U.S. government on Facebook this weekend. We just reported yesterday that a Human Rights activist in Bahrain is being prosecuted for six Twitter messages. Politically, this country is increasingly resembling Bahrain and other nations that arrest those who speak out critically over federal policy.

I really don't give a god damn what you take it is what it is obama got his white ex-vet right wing extremest. Nothing for you to see here.

Because the youtube video told you so?

Let me guess this shit is all made up right tyrant??? NO the FBI would never do such a fucking thing....

You authoritarian fuck.......

Oh and to make your position so fucking ironic you only have a Hunter S. Thompson avatar.....

Typical idiot progressive you are....

What he said:clap2:

I don't see SHIT on his Facebook that should bring down the Feebies...

I can't read the link....but if there is nothing of interest there, he was arrested for some other reason.

If he was arrested at all.

bugger tends to be a hysterical liar.

You will always be a skank but telling you that never seems to make you change.

Taken away because of his Facebook post and he is not a nutcase listen to him speak .

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sX1EvM6XksM]Kidnapped Marine vet Brandon Raub speaks out from psych ward - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back