obama and holder got their right wing ex-vet

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
Yes I guess they'er dancing in the white house tonight
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UGtSAUAcGs]Fmr. Marine Arrested by FBI for Patriotic Facebook Posts! - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLpChd1-8Q4]Marine Vet detained for FB posts - Brandon J Raub being "arrested" - YouTube[/ame]

Things he wrote on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/brandon.raub?sk=wall

I'm really confused though what is the difference in what he wrote and what King Samir Shabazz has said on youtube about killing crakers?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLWmo2kCa8o]King Samir Shabazz "You Want Freedom? Kill Some Crackers!" - YouTube[/ame]

"Long Live The Republicans"?

That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. Who says shit like that.

I don't see SHIT on his Facebook that should bring down the Feebies...

I can't read the link....but if there is nothing of interest there, he was arrested for some other reason.

If he was arrested at all.

bugger tends to be a hysterical liar.

He said, "Long live the Republic."

As for " Who says shit like that?", usually only people that appreciate what a Republic is.

I certainly don't expect to hear it from a boot-licking, statist liberal like you.

I looked at all his posts all the way back to November of last year and don't see a damn thing that was against the law...poor guy will probably be tortured and sent to g-bay never to be seen or heard from again. I love the fact his family/friends weren't taking the nazi thugs shit and videotaped it all.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaE5zChbC5w]BREAKING NEWS: Fmr. Marine Arrested by FBI for Patriotic Facebook Posts!! SHARE EVERYWHERE! - YouTube[/ame]

He said, "Long live the Republic."

As for " Who says shit like that?", usually only people that appreciate what a Republic is.

I certainly don't expect to hear it from a boot-licking, statist liberal like you.
If you have a passport I can recommend a few so you can see what one is like. :eusa_shhh:

I haven't been able to find a single version of this story NOT from a crazy conspiracy website, but I think it's pretty safe to say there's a bit more to the story than what we know right now.

Yes a republic can die. Rome was once a republic and it died, it is no longer what it was, such as an empire.

But the most ridiculous thing of all is that he was taken in by holder goons for less than what King Samir Shabazz said on video.

OH LONG LIVE THE REPUBLIC.

Yes a republic can die. Rome was once a republic and it died, it is no longer what it was, such as an empire.

But the most ridiculous thing of all is that he was taken in by holder goons for less than what King Samir Shabazz said on video.

How do you know what he was arrested for, aside from what the guy on youtube told you?

I haven't been able to find a single version of this story NOT from a crazy conspiracy website, but I think it's pretty safe to say there's a bit more to the story than what we know right now.

Of course there's is sure anything you say detractor I mean doc.

"detractor"? :lol:

I think that's going to have to be my new user title.

Once again, what evidence do you have showing what this guy was charged with?

Ye'll ye'll right sure move along their is nothing for you too see here obama got his right wing ex-vet.

Ye'll ye'll right sure move along their is nothing for you too see here obama got his right wing ex-vet.

So, I'll take that as a no, you don't have any evidence.

Is it your normal practice to believe everything you see on youtube?

Forum List

Back