Obama and Holder fight for Gay marriage

Its time to impeach this asshole president. Never said it in here before...........but thats it for this fringe anti-American asshole. The guy flips the bird at the constitution on a daily basis. He's spent two years trying to turn our country on its ear......because he dispises it.

Impeach this bum..........

Last edited:
Its time to impeach this asshole president. Never said it in here before...........but thats it for this fringe anti-American asshole. The guy flips the bird at the constitution on a daily basis. He's spent two years trying to turn our country on its ear......because he dispises it.

Because he is the only president who has ever done this....right?

Great news...

Why waste taxpayer dollars on this? It will all be legal in a few years anyway

I agree...this is very good news. It was bound to happen sooner or later. Glad to see it finally.

Whether something is generally accepted, inevitable, or "going to happen" has much less meaning for a lot of us than whether it is RIGHT or WRONG. The fact that something is popular or accepted does not make it RIGHT. In fact, in today's society there's a pretty good chance that the popular thing is the WRONG thing.

Homosexuality is not Right on ANY level. Not as a lifestyle, not as a sexual act, not as the basis for a relationship, nevermind a marriage. You can make it Legal in whatever way you want; that will never make it Right or make us accept it.

Yeah but you run into a few problems in your statement. We are not talking if you like peanut butter and tuna on a sandwich.
By the way don't ever try a peanut butter and tuna sandwich. Most disgusting thing I ever tasted.

Hmmm suppose the Bush administration had decided to defy Congress and refused to enforce hate crimes legislation. Wouldn't that outrage the left? How is this different. obama and holder are bound by law to enforce the laws of the land. They do not get to pick and choose nor decide on constitutionality.

Or better yet...what if Bush had refused to enforce environmental legislation or worker protections....

Oops...he did

While I agree that "gay rights" is a good thing by making them equal and not a sub class of citizen in America, you have to see by your own example how a president picking and choosing what laws to enforce is a bad thing.

Obama’s stance on the issue while surprising at first was nothing more than a gimmick to run off later without actually doing anything presidential and important.

“Vote for me or this law might be enforced” is pathetic. Not to mention on a state by state level this can’t be legal.

I thought Obama studied the constitution, yet he struggles with the basics.

In tough economic times, law enforcement and judicial resources are taxed. Declining to enforce unenforceable laws is good economic policy

Well...I wish you luck. God forbid you ketch the gay

At 36, I would suggest that I'm pretty well set in my ways, winger. I doubt that I'd switch teams. Besides, I've got a remedy for that, if it were ever to happen.....

230 grains of .45ACP in the Jacketed Hollowpoint configuration right up under the chin, pointed slightly backards. Cures WHATEVER ails you, permanently.

What are you waiting for? DO it now you ignorant, bigoted piece of shit.

Yep... all the problems around the globe need to be dealt with after Obama makes sure the fags and dykes are happy with him.

Obama is a blatant law breaker, and should be impeached!

THATS RIGHT I SAID IT!

You know...one of the best things I like about living right now is that people like you with your name-calling are being relegated to the same catagory as those using words like "******" and "****". The ashheap of history. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

25 years ago, the majority might applaud you...today they cringe when you speak.

oH BOO FUKIN hoo....

You whiney bitches just dont like it that I point out that Nero is fiddling while Rome is burning.

Too bad bitches....

He's the one doing it RIGHT NOW.... shut the Hell up about Boosh you idiot.

Obama is violating his oath of office and has NO right to deem something unconstitutional... thats for the Legislative branch... not the Executive branch.

Guess that proves he was no constitutional proffessor. He knows nothing about his own job.

Obama is violating his oath of office and has NO right to deem something unconstitutional... thats for the Legislative branch... not the Executive branch.

Guess that proves he was no constitutional proffessor. He knows nothing about his own job.

Ah yes. The old 'it's only wrong when your side does it' argument. Asshole cons are really good at that argument.

So other presidents have violated their oath of office when they did this in the past (numerous times) and you complained back then and told people to shut up when they pointed out that presidents DO this kind of thing?

(Just a minor point...I said NOTHING about Bush. I said other Presidents. You seem to have a concern about Bush...and it's all you)

Or better yet...what if Bush had refused to enforce environmental legislation or worker protections....

Oops...he did

While I agree that "gay rights" is a good thing by making them equal and not a sub class of citizen in America, you have to see by your own example how a president picking and choosing what laws to enforce is a bad thing.

Obama’s stance on the issue while surprising at first was nothing more than a gimmick to run off later without actually doing anything presidential and important.

“Vote for me or this law might be enforced” is pathetic. Not to mention on a state by state level this can’t be legal.

I thought Obama studied the constitution, yet he struggles with the basics.

In tough economic times, law enforcement and judicial resources are taxed. Declining to enforce unenforceable laws is good economic policy

And repealing the law costs billions?

Ah yes. The old 'it's only wrong when your side does it' argument. Asshole cons are really good at that argument.

I really don't think that was his point... In fact you being ok with Obama doing it would mean YOU would have to be ok with Bush (and any other past president) or any future president doing this, regardless of party. Or is it a 2 or several wrongs make a right in this case?

Repeal the law and be a man, or be a fish out of water like Obama is being. I favor repeal.

Forum List

Back