Obama and Holder fight for Gay marriage

Hmmm suppose the Bush administration had decided to defy Congress and refused to enforce hate crimes legislation. Wouldn't that outrage the left? How is this different. obama and holder are bound by law to enforce the laws of the land. They do not get to pick and choose nor decide on constitutionality.

They just fucked themselves.

This will be what the 2012 election is ALL about.

He's either given up, or has decided not to seek reelection. This is the greatest club he could give an opponent to beat him about the head.

There is a difference in "not defending" and "not enforcing," and that will be their argument. However, it is a very fine line, and I see no way for ANY politician in ANY era, to walk it successfully.

Obama just handed his defeat to everyone who runs against him in 2012 (I don't think he will run again anyway, but that's another thread). His character and duty are now clear for all to see.
Thune announced he won't run for president in 2012 because "President Barack Obama would be tough to beat".

US Sen. John Thune won't run against Obama in 2012 - Yahoo! News

Well...I wish you luck. God forbid you ketch the gay

At 36, I would suggest that I'm pretty well set in my ways, winger. I doubt that I'd switch teams. Besides, I've got a remedy for that, if it were ever to happen.....

230 grains of .45ACP in the Jacketed Hollowpoint configuration right up under the chin, pointed slightly backards. Cures WHATEVER ails you, permanently.

These fascist racist pigs have now put the fight for Gay marriage on top of thier radical leftwing agenda.While the nation goes down the toilet in bankrupcy.

This is what they do. When they want to deflect from one or more important issues, like the economy and jobs and people murdering each other, they segue to keep our heads spinning. Well some heads...:lol:

These fascist racist pigs have now put the fight for Gay marriage on top of thier radical leftwing agenda.While the nation goes down the toilet in bankrupcy.

Obama and Holder are fighting for gay marriage?

First thought: Does Michelle know about it yet hahahaha:eek:

But on a less funny note.............at the core of liberalism is the destruction of the nuclear family, and gay marriage is a top priority for that.

The left wants NOTHING to be a secure foundation of leadership or security except the government. They try to tear down traditional marriage, eliminate the need for a father to be present (abortion, welfare), try to eliminate religion and smear the church, tear down the military and police, try to mock and humiliate alpha male types, such as bodybuilders and football coaches, to eradicate any masculinity in society.

The only thing left? Well, who can you look to for dependency, leadership and protection but Big Daddy Government? This is just part of the liberal plan.

Hmmm suppose the Bush administration had decided to defy Congress and refused to enforce hate crimes legislation. Wouldn't that outrage the left? How is this different. obama and holder are bound by law to enforce the laws of the land. They do not get to pick and choose nor decide on constitutionality.

He's either given up, or has decided not to seek reelection. This is the greatest club he could give an opponent to beat him about the head.

There is a difference in "not defending" and "not enforcing," and that will be their argument. However, it is a very fine line, and I see no way for ANY politician in ANY era, to walk it successfully.

Obama just handed his defeat to everyone who runs against him in 2012 (I don't think he will run again anyway, but that's another thread). His character and duty are now clear for all to see.

Oh yes....please make your platform in 2012 about gay marriage and making the president enforce a law that will soon be declared unconstitutional anyways. Please do. :clap2:

Fag-bashing is soooo 2004.

:lol:

No. Just more of the same. No Hope and Change

Obama's in election-mode, and he's sucking up to his base in every way he can and trying to take the spotlight off the economy for an instant

At least he didn't tie up a $250 billion dollar aircraft carrier for two days, and screw the entire West fleet in the shower with his silkies, or strut through the 911 graveyard making campaign ads with dead bodies on gurneys, or claim there were WMDs and murder off US troops.

Sound like Obama just isn't creative enough as the Rove team was.

Last edited:

Oh yes....please make your platform in 2012 about gay marriage and making the president enforce a law that will soon be declared unconstitutional anyways. Please do. :clap2:

Fag-bashing is soooo 2004.

Isn't it, tho? :doubt:

Don't worry. You will not be forced to go to gay weddings or even bring a gift.

I live in the Communistwealth of Taxachusetts. This abomination has been legal here for several years now. It's among the reasons that I'm working to get the hell out of this shithole. I've been invited to two such affairs. One I politely declined. The other one I laughed in the faces of the two participants. There isn't anything on this planet that could get me to such an event, gift or not.

Don't worry. You will not be forced to go to gay weddings or even bring a gift.

I live in the Communistwealth of Taxachusetts. This abomination has been legal here for several years now. It's among the reasons that I'm working to get the hell out of this shithole. I've been invited to two such affairs. One I politely declined. The other one I laughed in the faces of the two participants. There isn't anything on this planet that could get me to such an event, gift or not.

I'm sure they will not make such a mistake as to damage your 19th century sensibilities by asking you to their blessed events again.

I'm sure they will not make such a mistake as to damage your 19th century sensibilities by asking you to their blessed events again.

NINETEENTH Century? My good Lady, you're off by a hundred years at least. My sensibilities run more to somewhere between the Twelth and Eighteenth Centuries, depending on the specific topic.

NINETEENTH Century? My good Lady, you're off by a hundred years at least. My sensibilities run more to somewhere between the Twelth and Eighteenth Centuries, depending on the specific topic.

I was being generous.

Forum List

Back