Obama and his welfare reform gutting

Lovebears65

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2011
Georgia
Did you know you can get welfare and claim this as looking for a job..

1. Bed rest
2. Personal care activities
3. Massage
4. Exercise
5. Journaling
6. Motivational reading
7. Smoking cessation
8. Weight loss promotion
9. Participating in parent teacher meetings
10. Helping a friend or relative with household tasks and errands. . . .

People you cant make this shit up...
Obama to Clinton welfare reform: Drop dead - Right Turn - The Washington Post

Weird, was Obama president in 2005? Because you forgot to include this part from your article.....

In 2005, the nonpartisan Government Accountability Office reported that several states listed as part of their definition of a “federal work activity” under TANF the following:

1. Bed rest

3. Massage

4. Exercise

5. Journaling

6. Motivational reading

7. Smoking cessation

8. Weight loss promotion

10. Helping a friend or relative with household tasks and errands.

Weird, was Obama president in 2005? Because you forgot to include this part from your article.....

In 2005, the nonpartisan Government Accountability Office reported that several states listed as part of their definition of a “federal work activity” under TANF the following:

1. Bed rest

3. Massage

4. Exercise

5. Journaling

6. Motivational reading

7. Smoking cessation

8. Weight loss promotion

Epic win :up:

Now will the OP trash W and the GOP?

1. Bed rest

3. Massage

4. Exercise

5. Journaling

6. Motivational reading

7. Smoking cessation

8. Weight loss promotion

We both know the answer to that. That would require the ability to come to your own conclusions and not be a raging hypocrite.

We both know the answer to that. That would require the ability to come to your own conclusions and not be a raging hypocrite.

Ok , who was it that signed with the executive order to keep this in place.. HMMMMM . Last time I checked W was not in OFFICE anymore!!!!!! And we know Obama is such an outstanding president.. I swear he would call Marshall law just to stop the elections and you guys would still KIss HIS ass. And for W .> I was not to happy his last 4 years so YES He was wrong to have it but WHO signed it just this week TO KEEP IT IN PLACE.. WHO. Humm I think it was Obama.. So I guess black label and RDD can keep their welfare while getting massage..

In 2005, the nonpartisan Government Accountability Office reported that several states listed as part of their definition of a “federal work activity”

Hey DOOFASES. This just says they found out that The states had this.. IT WAS STILL Clintons BILL .. Not Bushes.. HAHAHAHA .. So it was the STATES not Bush who kept it in place .. I bet it was mostly DemoCRAPS states too .. And this I find the best line of the whole thing

By gutting the work requirements in President Clinton’s signature welfare reform law, President Obama is admitting his economic policies have failed.

You can spin it the way you want to but this is all on Obama and the democraps

Got that right, and the hypocrite is trolling up the thread doing just that,...

Stupid right wingers, what good sheep they are.

Still doesnt changed the fact Obama with a swipe of a pen likes these changes :eusa_whistle:

What? Do you even try to make sense? You're bashing the President for doing what the state Governors, including YOUR favored candidate, Reversible Mittens, wanted?

Here's the really funny thing...

In reducing JOBS requirements for welfare recipients, Obama's de-funding welfare programs that pay for child care, that provide funding to provide gas and moving expenses for people who are looking or find a job, slashing computer funding for job search/resume building, cutting into wardrobe money for tanf recipients...

It's actually cutting funding to welfare recipients.

Fucking left wing retards.

Still doesnt changed the fact Obama with a swipe of a pen likes these changes :eusa_whistle:

What? Do you even try to make sense? You're bashing the President for doing what the state Governors, including YOUR favored candidate, Reversible Mittens, wanted?

So what you are saying YOU ARE ok with this that people are abusing the system.. People are going to sit on welfare the rest of their lives with RULES like these. Obama could have set the right TONE but no he took the EASY way out

So what you are saying YOU ARE ok with this that people are abusing the system.. People are going to sit on welfare the rest of their lives with RULES like these. Obama could have set the right TONE but no he took the EASY way out

The unemployed, government dependent hypocrite says what?

Did you know you can get welfare and claim this as looking for a job..

1. Bed rest
3. Massage
4. Exercise
5. Journaling
6. Motivational reading
7. Smoking cessation
8. Weight loss promotion
10. Helping a friend or relative with household tasks and errands. . . .

People you cant make this shit up...

It turns out, you can in fact make this shit up. Well done.

No, that isn't what I'm saying and no, people are not going to sit on welfare all their lives because of rules like these.

President Obama has granted the states the right to grant waivers, like they ASKED. Willard himself requested these waivers when he was Governor.

Hey asshole you cant say that anymore .. I got a job now working for a pharmacy mail order .. SO GET BENT mother fucker .. Cant throw that in my face. Now go collect your welfare check and food stamps. I must go to work to provide for you .. work from home Customer service..

Hey asshole you cant say that anymore .. I got a job now working for a pharmacy mail order .. SO GET BENT mother fucker .. Cant throw that in my face. Now go collect your welfare check and food stamps. I must go to work to provide for you .. work from home Customer service..

If you're working for a mail order pharmacy, are you even making enough money to pay federal income tax? Congratulations on the new job though, that's great.

If you're working for a mail order pharmacy, are you even making enough money to pay federal income tax? Congratulations on the new job though, that's great.

Yeah , It is through Express scripts. They take out taxes . It is a Pharmacy benefit provider .. We just process the claims and our pharmacy in PA will ship them out. All I do is take the calls and process their request.. I had a choice to work from home or from the center. I chose from home that way if the kids need me while there in school they can text me and I can do something about it.

Last edited:

Wow good for you, finally you get a job. Wonders never cease.

Forum List

Back