obama and high school

I do not think a stoner would do this

Take Courses Recommended for College-Bound Students
To prepare for college, there is no substitute for your child getting a solid and broad academic education. This means your child should take challenging courses in academic subjects and maintain good grades in high school. Your child's transcript will be an important part of his or her college application.
Archived:preparing Your Child for College -- Preparing for College

Again, your argument would be stronger if you leave this high school crap out of the argument.

Sure the stoners did the college prep stuff. At least they did in my HS. If you don't care if obama was a stoner while in high school...quit bringing it up. I graduated on the principals list with straight A's and ya know what...it was easy as hell.

One thing you are forgetting about college admissions is the minority issue and the need to take a quota. So even if he had only so so grades and SAT scores....he could STILL get in. I can almost guarantee he checked the black box and not the white one.

So again, why don't you leave the high school shit out.

I have asked this question a few times in other threads and no one seems to want to answer it. I don't know if they are to busy with their heated debates to notice my question or not. So I figure I will start a thread and ask it directly

In obama's Bio "Dreams of my Father" he said he went through the last two years of high school in a haze, meaning he was a stoner. He also hinted that he would rather drink and do drugs then do school work. Now how can someone with this mentality and thinking be able to enter into Harvard law school. This is why I would like to see he college transcripts. With how he does when he is not being directed by a teleprompter and the way he's running a country that he has been intrusted with I cannot see how he managed to even make a acceptable entrance exam dumb fuck college.

What we do know.... without doubt.... is that his grade average at Columbia College was not more than 3.3, because his PolSci was 'without honors'.

This is the 'smartest' POTUS we've ever had? Don't make me laugh.

why do you care?

he made harvard law review.... that means he was TOP 10% of his class at Harvard Law. I'd say that's pretty good. And the O/P knows it because it's been repeatedly explained to him. That means he must be trolling.

Are we really kidding here?

and who says he's our smartest president? bill clinton was our smartest... baby bush probably one of our least intelligent. but i know people who knew him at harvard and they said obama was brilliant there. *shrug*

but we can play these games to justify the anti-intellectualism of the radical right i suppose.

If he said he was an "indonesian" citizen to get into college or at a reduced cost, that makes him a liar and a fraud. Either he lied then and stole college tuition from taxpayers or he is lying now about being an American citizen; that would make him a full-blown crimminal.

If you know people that knew him, can you list their names? I think the press has been trying to find people that actually witnessed him attending classes or teaching them.

I am always left to wonder why it is, whenever someone asks about a portion of Obamas life that he himself has made opaque, it draws; mischaracterizations and snide, supercilious remarks?

It does make you wonder, especially when they want to examine O'Donnell's life experiences with absolute curious intensity, where is that same intensity when it comes to the most powerful man in the world?

To prepare for college, there is no substitute for your child getting a solid and broad academic education. This means your child should take challenging courses in academic subjects and maintain good grades in high school. Your child's transcript will be an important part of his or her college application.

Again, your argument would be stronger if you leave this high school crap out of the argument.

Sure the stoners did the college prep stuff. At least they did in my HS. If you don't care if obama was a stoner while in high school...quit bringing it up. I graduated on the principals list with straight A's and ya know what...it was easy as hell.

One thing you are forgetting about college admissions is the minority issue and the need to take a quota. So even if he had only so so grades and SAT scores....he could STILL get in. I can almost guarantee he checked the black box and not the white one.

He was in a daze and would whether drink and do drugs then do school work. Why are you negating this part. How can he be ready to go to college when he was always on a high? Not one stoner that I know went to college unlss their father had money or they played sports.

He was in a daze and would whether drink and do drugs then do school work. Why are you negating this part. How can he be ready to go to college when he was always on a high? Not one stoner that I know went to college unlss their father had money or they played sports.

I guess i knew a different breed of stoners then.

I negate anything anyone did in high school for several reasons. The biggest reason is because they were still minors in high school. I care about what people do as adults and don't hold teen age angst and rowing up against them.

As as far as i could tell... the sports people were the least educated of the bunch that did go to college. The college's wanted them for their brawn and not their brains.

You have said you dont care what he did in HS but you still keep harping on about it.

Last edited:
The matter was resolved long ago by those empowered to do so by the law.

bigrebbyrd, the biggest stoner in his corner of NC, is fishing for the fun of it and to show off.

We all recognized that he is the biggest goof, and it is now time to move on.

The matter was resolved long ago by those empowered to do so by the law.

bigrebbyrd, the biggest stoner in his corner of NC, is fishing for the fun of it and to show off.

We all recognized that he is the biggest goof, and it is now time to move on.

Glad to see you go move along

You recognize yourself as the biggest goof, bigrebbyrd. :lol: I am glad you decided to come out of hiding for me to administer another public humiliation of you. We all love watching you have a meltdown.

I negate anything anyone did in high school for several reasons. The biggest reason is because they were still minors in high school. I care about what people do as adults and don't hold teen age angst and rowing up against them.

As as far as i could tell... the sports people were the least educated of the bunch that did go to college. The college's wanted them for their brawn and not their brains.

You have said you dont care what he did in HS but you still keep harping on about it.

I would agree with you but for a few reasons I cannot.
Hidden grades
Harvard law school
wrote a book admitted to being in a haze last two years of high school.

Do you know anyone like that and was able to achieve some of the things obama has supposedly done?

Hidden grades
Harvard law school

Do you know anyone like that and was able to achieve some of the things Obama has supposedly done?

Read it silently. Read it out loud. Then one realizes that bigrebbryd is just a silly goof.

Hidden grades
Harvard law school

Do you know anyone like that and was able to achieve some of the things obama has supposedly done?

what grades? high school grades or college grades?
I agree ALL of what he did at Harvard should be available to the public.
AGAIN who cares what he did in HS. He was a minor.

Actually...yes i do. Several are lawyers, a few are doctors, some are veterinarians, one is a Scientist. AND a most of them did drugs and alcohol during college.

You recognize yourself as the biggest goof, bigrebbyrd. :lol: I am glad you decided to come out of hiding for me to administer another public humiliation of you. We all love watching you have a meltdown.

Talk about your common everyday stoner. jokey is doing some weird shit. I haven't been hiding. especially from you.

We all love watching you have a meltdown (why didn't you enlarge this?). And you are beginning right here and right now, aren't you, bigrebloozer?

Hidden grades
Harvard law school

what grades? high school grades or college grades?
I agree ALL of what he did at Harvard should be available to the public.
AGAIN who cares what he did in HS. He was a minor.

Actually...yes i do. Several are lawyers, a few are doctors, some are veterinarians, one is a Scientist. AND a most of them did drugs and alcohol during college.

High school grades. do you know anyone who went to harvard and made the harvard law review?

Melting down, are you, bibrrebbyrdloozer? I know. You have a stupid OP, and you are sinking out of sight. It's OK, bigrebloozer, it's OK. :lol:

Melting down, are you, bibrrebbyrdloozer? I know. You have a stupid OP, and you are sinking out of sight. It's OK, bigrebloozer, it's OK. :lol:

Still here why did you lie when you said you were moving on? I guess I shouldn't expect anything less from a troll.

Good, bigrebbyrd, you are trying to play cool. You will eventually lose it, though, and melt down as you usually do. Now considering you are the biggest stoner in this thread, why don't you elucidate further on your qualifications for the OP.

Forum List

Back