obama and high school

are you really this stupid?

come on cali... si?

let's see how non-partisan you are with this loser.

There is no evidence from Harvard. But you tell me, how did someone who scraped a degree (no honors - that means less than a 3.3 average) manage to excel at Harvard? Why hide the evidence?

no offense honey... sometimes your words don't reflect your intellect.

that may be one of your more retarded posts.

Jilly's Decision tree:

Does Cali make a valid argument? Yes

Does Jilly have a chance in Hell of providing an answer? No

Go To: Alinsky #5 Ridicule with a side of schmear.

There is no evidence from Harvard. But you tell me, how did someone who scraped a degree (no honors - that means less than a 3.3 average) manage to excel at Harvard? Why hide the evidence?

Jilly's Decision tree:

Does Cali make a valid argument? Yes

Does Jilly have a chance in Hell of providing an answer? No

Go To: Alinsky #5 Ridicule with a side of schmear.
Alinksy rule 5 is so over played by the left, they are to stupid to realize this fact.

I have asked this question a few times in other threads and no one seems to want to answer it. I don't know if they are to busy with their heated debates to notice my question or not. So I figure I will start a thread and ask it directly

In obama's Bio "Dreams of my Father" he said he went through the last two years of high school in a haze, meaning he was a stoner.

Does it? Did he say he was a stoner?

He also hinted that he would rather drink and do drugs then do school work.

He hinted at that?

Seems to me that describes most of the people I went to college with.

Now how can someone with this mentality and thinking be able to enter into Harvard law school.

Superior intellect. Good SATs, decent grades. Same way I got into a good school, I imagine.

And then too he was Black which certainly helped a lot of qualified people get into superior schools, back then.

This is why I would like to see he college transcripts.

I know you'll find this hard to believe, but people who drink and smoke in college often do very well despite their extracurricular activities.

I graduated cum laude and worked full time (and partied damned near full time, too) when I was in college.

With how he does when he is not being directed by a teleprompter and the way he's running a country that he has been intrusted with I cannot see how he managed to even make a acceptable entrance exam dumb fuck college.

I felt much the same way about Bush II.

And if rumors about Bush II are true, it sounds like Bush II also partied his ass off during his college years.

Bush II was a CHEERLEADER in college.

And we all know what party sluts they are, right?

I have asked this question a few times in other threads and no one seems to want to answer it. I don't know if they are to busy with their heated debates to notice my question or not. So I figure I will start a thread and ask it directly

In obama's Bio "Dreams of my Father" he said he went through the last two years of high school in a haze, meaning he was a stoner.

He also hinted that he would rather drink and do drugs then do school work.

He hinted at that?

Seems to me that describes most of the people I went to college with.

Superior intellect. Good SATs, decent grades. Same way I got into a good school, I imagine.

And then too he was Black which certainly helped a lot of qualified people get into superior schools, back then.

This is why I would like to see he college transcripts.

I know you'll find this hard to believe, but people who drink and smoke in college often do very well despite their extracurricular activities.

I graduated cum laude and worked full time (and partied damned near full time, too) when I was in college.

With how he does when he is not being directed by a teleprompter and the way he's running a country that he has been intrusted with I cannot see how he managed to even make a acceptable entrance exam dumb fuck college.

I felt much the same way about Bush II.

And if rumors about Bush II are true, it sounds like Bush II also partied his ass off during his college years.

Bush II was a CHEERLEADER in college.

And we all know what party sluts they are, right?

obama said he did drugs the last tweo years of high school so yes he was a stoner.

He hinted at that?

What a stupid question I would not have said it if he didn't say it.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTdeUe-wliY]YouTube - Barack Obama's Brain on Drugs - Like an Egg in a Frying Pan[/ame]

Drink and do drugs not just smoke and he was in HIGH SCHOOL

There is no secert to Bushes past, but with obama there is

ok and your point, just like obama there is no way we can varify this. So we are to take you at your word. Whcih doesn't carry much weight on a discussion board.

In obama's Bio "Dreams of my Father" he said he went through the last two years of high school in a haze, meaning he was a stoner. He also hinted that he would rather drink and do drugs then do school work. Now how can someone with this mentality and thinking be able to enter into Harvard law school. This is why I would like to see he college transcripts. With how he does when he is not being directed by a teleprompter and the way he's running a country that he has been intrusted with I cannot see how he managed to even make a acceptable entrance exam dumb fuck college.

What we do know.... without doubt.... is that his grade average at Columbia College was not more than 3.3, because his PolSci was 'without honors'.

This is the 'smartest' POTUS we've ever had? Don't make me laugh.

why do you care?

Frankly I don't care. However people on the right would probably not bring it up so often. If the people who packaged and sold Obama had not said things like. "highest IQ of any presidential candidate ever" or "Smartest President ever" or "people just can not keep up with his mind"

In obama's Bio "Dreams of my Father" he said he went through the last two years of high school in a haze, meaning he was a stoner. He also hinted that he would rather drink and do drugs then do school work. Now how can someone with this mentality and thinking be able to enter into Harvard law school. This is why I would like to see he college transcripts. With how he does when he is not being directed by a teleprompter and the way he's running a country that he has been intrusted with I cannot see how he managed to even make a acceptable entrance exam dumb fuck college.

When I was in high school I was in the top 5 of my class after my sophomore year. My last two years I spent having fun, partying, and getting bad grades. I had the same attitude he had. I ended up finishing in the bottom half of the class but still almost scored a 1400 on my SAT's which got me into a lot of schools. In other words, the aptitude was always there regardless of the behavior.

Khalid al-Mansour is black muslim and a black nationalist who was rumored to have close ties to US Senator and Presidential candidate Barack Obama.

The allegations first surfaced in late March, when former Manhattan Borough president Percy Sutton told a New York cable channel that a former business partner who was "raising money" for Obama had approached him in 1988 to help Obama get into Harvard Law School.

In the interview, Sutton says he first heard of Obama about twenty years ago from Khalid Al-Mansour, a Black Muslim and Black Nationalist who was a "mentor" to the founders of the Black Panther party at the time the party was founded in the early 1960s.

Sutton described al-Mansour as advisor to "one of the world's richest men," Saudi prince Alwaleed bin Talal.

Sutton knew Al-Mansour well, since the two men had been business partners and served on several corporate boards together.

As Sutton remembered, Al-Mansour was raising money for Obama's education and seeking recommendations for him to attend Harvard Law School.

"I was introduced to (Obama) by a friend who was raising money for him," Sutton told NY1 city hall reporter Dominic Carter. "The friend's name is Dr. Khalid al-Mansour, from Texas."

Answers.com - Who is Khalid Al Mansour

Later, Percy claimed he "Misremembered" these events.

Uh huh.

When I was in high school I was in the top 5 of my class after my sophomore year. My last two years I spent having fun, partying, and getting bad grades. I had the same attitude he had. I ended up finishing in the bottom half of the class but still almost scored a 1400 on my SAT's which got me into a lot of schools. In other words, the aptitude was always there regardless of the behavior.

ok yeah sure just like obama we cannot varify your information.

Why retarded? What is not factually accurate about what I said?

He could NOT have gotten grades above 3.3 on his PolSci - but he MAY have been below 3.3. That's accurate. So, you tell me, how did someone go from a less than stellar performance at one college then go on to excel at Harvard? The left keep whining about how he excelled at Harvard, but there is no actual evidence to support that claim. I know Obama well enough to know that, if he had excelled at Harvard, he would have been shouting it from the rooftops.... as would Harvard..... Harvard loves to show off its credentials.... as does the Messiah.

The keep it simple answer is

1- he cheated
or
2- he lied

What we do know.... without doubt.... is that his grade average at Columbia College was not more than 3.3, because his PolSci was 'without honors'.

why do you care?

he made harvard law review.... that means he was TOP 10% of his class at Harvard Law. I'd say that's pretty good. And the O/P knows it because it's been repeatedly explained to him. That means he must be trolling.

Are we really kidding here?

and who says he's our smartest president? bill clinton was our smartest... baby bush probably one of our least intelligent. but i know people who knew him at harvard and they said obama was brilliant there. *shrug*

but we can play these games to justify the anti-intellectualism of the radical right i suppose.

Oh PULLEEEZE tell me you aren't another one of those stupid liberals who ended up believing their own side's deliberate smear campaigns! What a cow! If you think Bush was one of our least intelligent Presidents you have a MAJOR screw loose. Calling Republicans stupid is TYPICAL liberal bullshit that has been going on all my life. And they NEVER tire of doing it because other liberals want to believe it and look for any reason to insist their own candidate is SOO smart but the Republican is SOO stupid. I can remember them insisting Nixon was stupid when in fact he was anything BUT stupid. Dishonest yes -stupid NO. They called Reagan stupid when in fact he was extremely intelligent and not only one of the most successful California governors but one of the most successful US Presidents as well. They insisted George H.W. Bush was stupid. They insisted Dan Quayle was stupid. Here are the reasons they said these people were stupid:

1. Nixon perspired heavily during a debate under hot lights which must mean he wasn't sure of his facts and therefore stupid!

2. Reagan was an actor originally and that meant he was stupid and just "acting" the role of President . Only a liberal would believe that one's early career is a reliable indicator of intelligence. All while overlooking the fact he "acted" his way through being one of the most successful and popular California governors first and then repeated his success relying on those same core domestic and foreign policy positions. On the other hand -maybe even liberals realize how stupid the general bulk of Hollywood actors really are since the average level of education for them is just 11th grade. But they got it wrong with Reagan.

3. George H.W. Bush was stupid because he chose Quayle as his running mate and the fact Quayle got set up by a teacher who handed him the spelling list with the word "potato" misspelled proved how stupid Quayle was as well. Apparently liberals believe Quayle should have embarrassed her in front of her entire class by calling her out -so since he didn't it only proved how really stupid Quayle was as if HE had misspelled that word when in fact it was the teacher who had. Liberals want us all to believe that misspelling even one word is proof of stupidity.

4. George W. Bush was stupid because he not only didn't have the "cultured" east coast accent but spoke with a lot of malapropisms. It is LIBERALS who are really stupid if they believe a gift of public speaking is in ANY way correlated to intelligence because not only is there zero correlation, many of the most intelligent people in the world cannot speak publicly at all without tripping all over their words.

Liberals demand a gift of public speaking from their candidate -but I demand more than that in mine and in fact will overlook choppy public speaking skills entirely in exchange for FAR more substance. For those who think reading eloquently from a teleprompter equals proof of intelligence -I suggest that belief is evidence of their lack of intelligence.

If Democrats are going to insist the Republican is the stupid one, then they ought to make sure the candidate they put up to run against him isn't even less intelligent. George W. Bush received degrees from both Harvard and Yale and received his top grades in business and economics. He was NOT accepted to Harvard and Yale because of his father's name whatsoever because his father was nothing but an unknown junior Congressman at the time unknown anywhere outside of his state. Both Harvard and Yale can and DO refuse to take the children of politicians all the time and have kicked them out for poor grades. Bush never came close to being tossed for any reason but Kennedys have! Law schools do not teach business or economics but they do produce a lot of lawyers who know how to pretend they know everything anyway. Bush was one of the few Presidents in modern history with both a business education and business experience and actually knew what he was talking about when discussing business and economics. Lawyers are the ones FAKING IT. I'm sorry, I have no respect for lawyers and I'm not impressed by lawyers - and there are at least three in my family right now. None of them are the smartest people in the family and no one in my family is stupid enough to believe being a lawyer means they are smarter than everyone else either! We have more lawyers per capita than any other nation on earth -and THAT should tell you just how EASY it is to be one and not some rarefied occupation only bestowed upon our best and brightest! What a joke!

Gore flunked out of one college, dropped out of another during the first semester -before using his father's status as Senator to get into a college that wouldn't have taken him otherwise given his lousy track record in college. Kerry's top grade was in French and it was the only A he ever received in college. In FRENCH! Gee, even the lawyers in my family did better than that.

Unlike Clinton, George W. Bush knew it was impossible for anyone to be an expert in EVERY field and EVERY issue -which is why he surrounded himself with some of the best minds in the country in their particular fields as his advisers. Clinton used those very same appointed positions to reward political supporters, friends and allies and he believed HE knew more on ANY subject than anyone else. THAT is pretty darn stupid in my book. But in fact this same behavior is typical of our most intelligent Presidents -which is why some of the least successful Presidents were also among the most intelligent Presidents who believed their intelligence made them the top expert in everything - and the most successful were those of average intelligence who understood it was impossible to be an expert on everything and relied on those who were the top experts in their particular field. Intelligence without common sense is dangerous and some of our most intelligent Presidents on paper had the least common sense. Otherwise how do you explain Clinton degrading the Oval Office by using it as a whorehouse and committing felonies in order to try and get a lawsuit settled in his favor. Nixon was the same way -extremely intelligent but thought he was smart enough to be able to cover up a crime that he didn't commit at all but was committed without his prior knowledge on his behalf. Very intelligent people are dangerous because they end up overestimating their own intelligence and underestimating the intelligence of everyone else. I prefer Presidents who actually have a good grasp and realistic understanding of their limitations and know where to find the best experts in their fields. And those just don't tend to be the smartest Presidents on paper.

Public speaking skills is NOT correlated at all to intelligence. Saying "noo-cluh-yer" instead of "noo-clear" is not correlated to intelligence. That pronunciation is accepted as a correct one by Webster's dictionary and pronounced that way in several mid-western states. Just not on the east coast where arrogant snobs believe their own pronunciation if the only acceptable one. Knowing how to spell "potato" is not correlated whatsoever to intelligence. One's early career is not correlated at all to intelligence. George W. Bush not only has above average intelligence, he is one of the most successful governors to have served in Texas with a strong reputation for producing bipartisan support for all sorts of important legislation passed during his two terms that are still in effect to this day -including legislation that resulted in turning Texas from a state with one of the highest drop out rates in high school - to one of the lowest drop out rates. Texas guarantees college acceptance and paid tuition at state colleges and universities for the top 10% of ALL high school classes in the state, rewarding rich and poor alike for working hard in school and has already raised the average level of eduction in the state. Thanks to stupid George Bush.

And finally YOU are stupid if you think those who make the Harvard Law Review are the top of the class! NOT TRUE. The Harvard Law Review is a student run organization intended to help members improve their writing and editing skills. The Review publishes articles from professors, judges, attorneys and certain authors discussing relevant issues. Membership in the Harvard Law Review is limited to 2nd and 3rd year law students who are chosen based on their performance in an annual WRITING COMPETITION. They are NOT chosen based on their grades at all. The fact Obama was a member of the Harvard Law Review indicates NOTHING about his intelligence OR his performance in law school! Obama is NOT very intelligent at all but wants to believe his own hype and people like you want to pretend you just KNOW how intelligent he is because hey -listen to how eloquently he can read from a teleprompter! Because you have NOTHING else to even pretend suggests his level of intelligence here! (Even if he doesn't do so well speaking off the cuff like Clinton could who had a real gift for gab.)

I guarantee you that if Obama had outstanding grades at Harvard -he would have released them. Bush released his transcript and promptly too -his grades were nothing to be ashamed of from those prestigious schools. So the fact Obama refuses to release his transcript tells me his grades don't stack up well at all against the man people like you and he insisted was SOOO stupid. If they were good grades that could be used as "proof" about how stupid Bush was at Harvard -believe me, those grades would have been made public instead of being hidden to this day.

Do you know where we could see Columbia's early 1980s policies on Latin or departmental honors? If being a two-year transfer student precluded students from being awarded honors at the time, then it's impossible to extrapolate GPA from non-honors status. I suppose what I'm asking is: do we know he was eligible for honors?

Do you know where we could see Columbia's early 1980s policies on Latin or departmental honors? If being a two-year transfer student precluded students from being awarded honors at the time, then it's impossible to extrapolate GPA from non-honors status. I suppose what I'm asking is: do we know he was eligible for honors?

Why do we have to speculate. How is it someone can be elected our president and we do not know simply shit like how their grades were. Hell I can not get a job with out making my grades available to the employer yet we can elected a president and not know?

does not anyone else see a problem with that?

We can verify, however, that you are a worthless troll.

We can verify, however, that you are a worthless troll.

So your opinion is I am a worthless troll. Still does not change the fact as with obama we cannot varify what you say is true about youraelf.

Membership in the Harvard Law Review is limited to 2nd and 3rd year law students who are chosen based on their performance in an annual WRITING COMPETITION. They are NOT chosen based on their grades at all.

There is another way to inturpet this:

If you cant dazzle them with brilliance, BAFFLE them with bullshit.

why do you care?

he made harvard law review.... that means he was TOP 10% of his class at Harvard Law. I'd say that's pretty good. And the O/P knows it because it's been repeatedly explained to him. That means he must be trolling.

Are we really kidding here?

and who says he's our smartest president? bill clinton was our smartest... baby bush probably one of our least intelligent. but i know people who knew him at harvard and they said obama was brilliant there. *shrug*

but we can play these games to justify the anti-intellectualism of the radical right i suppose.

It's amusing for them to look for made up shit when the last made-up shit doesn't work.

I do not think a stoner would do this

Take Courses Recommended for College-Bound Students
To prepare for college, there is no substitute for your child getting a solid and broad academic education. This means your child should take challenging courses in academic subjects and maintain good grades in high school. Your child's transcript will be an important part of his or her college application.
Archived:preparing Your Child for College -- Preparing for College

Forum List

Back