Obama and Eugenics: Connecting the Dots

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Putting Ezekiel Emanuel in charge of Comparative Effectiveness Research is like letting Mohammed Atta take Flying lessons all over again.

Why did Obama shield this sick twisted fuck from public scrutiny by appointing him as a Czar?

Here's the philosophal descendant of Josef Mengele in his own fucking words!

How do you think this works out for us with this NeoNazi running Healthcare?

"Strict youngest-first allocation directs scarce resources predominantly to infants. This approach seems incorrect. The death of a 20-year-old woman is intuitively worse than that of a 2-month-old girl, even though the baby has had less life. The 20-year-old has a much more developed personality than the infant, and has drawn upon the investment of others to begin as-yet-unfulfilled projects.... Adolescents have received substantial substantial education and parental care, investments that will be wasted without a complete life. Infants, by contrast, have not yet received these investments.... It is terrible when an infant dies, but worse, most people think, when a three-year-old child dies, and worse still when an adolescent does."

"Ultimately, the complete lives system does not create 'classes of Untermenschen whose lives and well being are deemed not worth spending money on,' but rather empowers us to decide fairly whom to save when genuine scarcity makes saving everyone impossible."

Idiocy and Frank. Connection the dots.

Reality is reality. When resources, whatever they may be, are in short supply, the most needed members of society, in a sane society, get those resources. In wartime, you do not feed the old people before the soldiers. If there is just one heart, and two people need a transplant, and they are equal in every way, except one is 70 years old, the other half that, you are going to flip a coin to determine who gets the heart? Only if you are exceptionaly stupid. What the man stated was rational, and had nothing at all to do with eugenics.

Idiocy and Frank. Connection the dots.

Reality is reality. When resources, whatever they may be, are in short supply, the most needed members of society, in a sane society, get those resources. In wartime, you do not feed the old people before the soldiers. If there is just one heart, and two people need a transplant, and they are equal in every way, except one is 70 years old, the other half that, you are going to flip a coin to determine who gets the heart? Only if you are exceptionaly stupid. What the man stated was rational, and had nothing at all to do with eugenics.

Hey you fucking douchebag...if the problem is that we're spending too much on health care how can there be a shortage?

And why is this the only time in recorded history that you fucking Marxists care about what things cost?

And why is this the only time in recorded history that you fucking Marxists care about what things cost?

Marxists? Please don't try to use big words you don't understand. As far as worrying about costs, I believe it started with the invasion and subsequent occupation of Iraq which helped to line KBR's and DICK's pockets with my money.

Marxists? Please don't try to use big words you don't understand. As far as worrying about costs, I believe it started with the invasion and subsequent occupation of Iraq which helped to line KBR's and DICK's pockets with my money.

So how come your boy Obama is still fighting there and spending mo' money than anyone else in human history?

So how come your boy Obama is still fighting there and spending mo' money than anyone else in human history?

While I realize YOU think you are a rocket scientist, it does not take one to understand that removing all combat troops from Iraq, takes time, dumbass.

Last edited:
If Dubya and DICK hadn't gotten us into that mess by lying about WMD, so DICK could line his pockets with KBR's no-bid contracts, we wouldn't even be talking about it now would we?

While I realize YOU think you are a rocket scientist, it does not take one to understand that removing all combat troops from Iraq, takes time, dumbass.

But, depending oh what side of his fucking mouth he was talking out of there should have been home already!

"Connecting the dots" I think is really the root of the problem. You're "reading between lines" and finding what you want to find - specifically, you're looking for another reason to hate Obama. But it's all in your head.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNzILtR9_Dw]YouTube - eugnics[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w95vLkf15g4]YouTube - eugenics2[/ame]
havent finished processing the rest of the show

Given that virtually everyone of Obama's ass kissing Czars are on board with the old eugenics programs of the 1930's that were so popular among leftist of whatever stripe in the 1930's. There are damn few dots connect just lines pointing to the same bizarre thought process that gave us dutch ovens for Jews homosexuals and the mentally retarded in Hitler's Germany. That Obama's advisors wish to chuck in the old and the very young instead of Homosexuals and possibly Jews - depending on which leftist you talk to - makes the practice not one whit less damnably evil.

By the way the only way in which you get a shortage of health care is if the government takes over.

"Connecting the dots" I think is really the root of the problem. You're "reading between lines" and finding what you want to find - specifically, you're looking for another reason to hate Obama. But it's all in your head.

Find a grown up, preferable one who knows how to read and have him read this to you:

"Ultimately, the complete lives system does not create 'classes of Untermenschen whose lives and well being are deemed not worth spending money on,' but rather empowers us to decide fairly whom to save when genuine scarcity makes saving everyone impossible."-- Ezekiel Mengele, Obama's Dr. Death

Find a grown up, preferable one who knows how to read and have him read this to you:

"Ultimately, the complete lives system does not create 'classes of Untermenschen whose lives and well being are deemed not worth spending money on,' but rather empowers us to decide fairly whom to save when genuine scarcity makes saving everyone impossible."-- Ezekiel Mengele, Obama's Dr. Death

I wonder what Ezekiel considers to be a "genuine scarcity".

Party affiliation.

The Obama Final Solution Health Care Bill WILL make it scarce.

Untermenschen? He writes, thinks and talks like a Nazi

The Obama Final Solution Health Care Bill WILL make it scarce.

Untermenschen? He writes, thinks and talks like a Nazi

Government creates the problem . . . . that only government can fix.

Forum List

Back