Obama and Civilian Security

I thought this was about something else. I would not let Blackwater guard me if I were Obama. They are loyal bushies and they'll allow someone to kill him.

I hope Obama has all brothers guarding him.

How about he hires Big Black!!!! LOL.

Well, if Christ isn't coming then Obama can't be the antichrist....just saying...There is no antichrist, without a Christ's return...

Soooo, all that are in a total panic and calling and saying obama is the antichrist need to chill out and know what God's plan is....

a prayer from my church going days that may help the Merlins of the world...

Deliver us Lord,
From every evil,
And grant us Peace,
in our day.

In your Mercy, keep us free from sin,
And protect us from ALL ANXIETY,
As we wait in JOYFUL HOPE,
for the coming of our Savior,
Jesus Christ.

care

I am "the one" who holds the seven stars in my right hand, and I walk among the seven gold lampstands. Listen to what I say.

I know everything you have done, including your hard work and how you have endured. I know you won't put up with anyone who is evil. When some people pretended to be apostles, you tested them and found out that they were liars. You have endured and gone through hard times because of me, and you have not given up.

Revelation 13

some people have called Obama "The One" so maybe they see him as Christ returning.

Established under Title 10 and Title 32 of the U.S. Code, state National Guard serves as part of the first-line defense for the United States.[3] The state National Guard is divided up into units stationed in each of the 50 states and U.S. territories and operates under their respective state governor or territorial government [4]. The National Guard may be called up for active duty by the state governors or territorial commanding generals to help respond to domestic emergencies and disasters, such as those caused by hurricanes, floods, and earthquakes.[4]

With the consent of state governors, members or units of state National Guard may be appointed to be federally recognized armed force members in active or inactive service [5][6][7]. If so recognized, they become part of the National Guard of the United States [1]. The National Guard of the United States units or members may be called up for federal active duty in times of Congressionally sanctioned war or national emergency [4]. State National Guard may also be called up for federal service, with the consent of state governors, to repel invasion, suppress rebellion, or execute federal laws if the United States or any its states or territories are invaded or is in danger of invasion by a foreign nation, or if there is a rebellion or danger of a rebellion against the authority of the federal government, or if the President is unable with the regular armed forces to execute the laws of the United States [8]. Because both state National Guard and the National Guard of the United States relatively go hand-in-hand, they are both usually referred to as just National Guard.

Maybe he was talking exactly about what the word civilian security has always meant and civilian soldier has always meant and that is the National Guard.

Ok, Obama is not going to create an American MVD (look it up) no matter how much the Cons wish he would.

I haven’t looked into this but my guess would be some kind of “civil defense” association like we had block wardens back in the 50’s who knew where emergency supplies are and where to gather in case of an emergency. In the past that was the National Guard’s job but I think Obama is planning on keeping them deployed overseas so we will need some sort of organization that will be able to handle and coordinate disaster response which cannot be deployed outside the U.S.

It makes sense as I have no idea who would organize security and disaster relief here in Washington if Mt. Rainer were to blow while our State Guard is deployed. If the US is going to continue to deploy State Guard forces in combat operations (which I don’t think is really their mission) then we will need some other agency in place to handle the jobs that they have historically done.

One option would be to return the Guard to the states but, after 7 years of fighting, I think they are too well integrated into the regular military now and bringing them all back would create unneeded chaos in Iraq & Afghanistan.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back