Obama and Christie????

HC
Cap and Trade
Immigration
Ground Zero Mosque
U.N Millinium Goals

I could go on, but I don't like arguing with children on the weekend.

Do you even know what fringe means? Are you really THAT ignorant?

Let's just do one.

The healthcare bill passed. That means a majority of the Senate and a majority of the House would qualify as being on the fringe. Half of Americans approve of Obama's handling of healthcare.

that is not the fringe.

You're 0 for 1. Now apologize for absurdly claiming that Obama is on the fringe on healthcare and give us something else.

Gov. Chris Christie has been appointed to a federal advisory committee on trade policy. President Obama on Wednesday named the governor to the Advisory Committee for Trade Policy and Negotiations, according to a press release from Christie's office.

“New Jersey in many ways is considered the gateway to international trade," Christie said. "As a member of the advisory committee, I look forward to sharing New Jersey’s experiences while working to ensure that national policies enhance and improve trade opportunities for New Jersey and throughout the country.”

The committee, administered by U.S. trade representative Ron Kirk, provides policy advice on trade issues of overall national interest. Committee members represent various economic sectors impacted by trade and serve two-year terms.

President Obama appoints Gov. Christie to federal trade panel | NJ.com

Forgive my skepticism, but I don't think the president does ANYTHING without a political motive. Is he trying to pretend he's moving to the center?

HAHAHA...the fraud! "Desperate times call for desperate measures?" :eusa_whistle:

Oh please. We have a far left legislature as well. Check the polls on each of those issues to see if any are accepted by the mainstream. I'll save you some time. They are not.

That's fringe in my opinion. Obama is a far left guy. You should be proud not contentious. Make up your mind.

Gov. Chris Christie has been appointed to a federal advisory committee on trade policy. President Obama on Wednesday named the governor to the Advisory Committee for Trade Policy and Negotiations, according to a press release from Christie's office.

“New Jersey in many ways is considered the gateway to international trade," Christie said. "As a member of the advisory committee, I look forward to sharing New Jersey’s experiences while working to ensure that national policies enhance and improve trade opportunities for New Jersey and throughout the country.”

The committee, administered by U.S. trade representative Ron Kirk, provides policy advice on trade issues of overall national interest. Committee members represent various economic sectors impacted by trade and serve two-year terms.

President Obama appoints Gov. Christie to federal trade panel | NJ.com

Forgive my skepticism, but I don't think the president does ANYTHING without a political motive. Is he trying to pretend he's moving to the center?

oooooooooooooooooooooo.....Geeeeeeeee........the President of the U.S. is gettin' political, huh??

Wouldn't you 'Baggers be a little-more-comfortable gettin'-back to your "roots"; heavyweight-wrestling & NASCAR?

Think about it. Look at the legacy you folks (and John Boner) have created.

"The number of people in poverty nationally rose from 39.8 million in 2008 to 43.6 million in 2009 - the most in the 51 years for which poverty figures are available."

:rolleyes:

Racist!

HC
Cap and Trade
Immigration
Ground Zero Mosque
U.N Millinium Goals

Let's just do one.

The healthcare bill passed. That means a majority of the Senate and a majority of the House would qualify as being on the fringe. Half of Americans approve of Obama's handling of healthcare.

that is not the fringe.

You're 0 for 1. Now apologize for absurdly claiming that Obama is on the fringe on healthcare and give us something else.

Wow.. really? Then why did a majority of Americans not want this bill? You're either grossly ignorant or just plain ole fucking stupid.

HC
Cap and Trade
Immigration
Ground Zero Mosque
U.N Millinium Goals

Let's just do one.

that is not the fringe.

Wow.. really? Then why did a majority of Americans not want this bill? You're either grossly ignorant or just plain ole fucking stupid.

Ok, if you were to support something that only about 45% of Americans support, does that put you on the fringe?

We are talking about the 'fringe' here, in case you want to make RELEVANT comments.

Oh please. We have a far left legislature as well. Check the polls on each of those issues to see if any are accepted by the mainstream. I'll save you some time. They are not.

That's fringe in my opinion. Obama is a far left guy. You should be proud not contentious. Make up your mind.

Most Americans wanted a public option in the healthcare bill. Most Democrats wanted it. The Republican minority blocked it.

By your definition, and yours alone, that puts the Republicans on the fringe on healthcare.

So bravo!! You've managed expand the definition of the word 'fringe' to include everyone.

Hardly. Republicans knew Obama's position on single payer. The public option was a means to an end, and may become reality. Socialized medicine is a fringe issue.

Next.

Hardly. Republicans knew Obama's position on single payer. The public option was a means to an end, and may become reality. Socialized medicine is a fringe issue.

Next.

Which One?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpAyan1fXCE]YouTube - Obama on single payer health insurance[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDAPLb-HVcM&feature=related]YouTube - Barack Obama and single payer health care[/ame]

Next.

God you're annoying. Is that your goal? Grow up.

The veteran's health administration is socialized medicine. So now everyone who supports that is a fringer.

Stop. Please.

Wrong wry. I am definitely a moderate. Obama is fringe. I am very surprised that you didn't know that. You seem like a pretty smart guy.

Funny, I'm definitely a moderate; yet we don't seem to see many of the same things in the same way.
The problem being, a forum such as this requires very short and pointed comments; simple answers to many times complex problems.

Please define moderate in such a way that it actually applies to you.

Health care... .if he were extremist we'd have a single payor system, not some watered-down compromise.

He did not write the HC law, he is just getting the flack for it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpAyan1fXCE]YouTube - Obama on single payer health insurance[/ame]

Seems he is for single payer, and probably thinks that this law will get us there, just like all the other fringers, and most of the people arguing against it.

Cap and trade... hasn't happend... and a lot of people think it was a good idea.

It hasn't happened because Obama managed to blow all the goodwill he had ramming health care down the throats of people who did not want it. His position on it is fringe though, not moderate. That is because most people, which is more than a lot, know it is a bad idea.

Immigration? What about it? What's changed since Bush was president?

Which proves, again, that he is fringe.

Ground zero mosque? What? that the constitution protects relgious structures? Or is it only your church? Don't answer... i know what you think.

I think Obama proved he should only talk if he has a prepared text when asked about this, which is why he had to backtrack the next day. Even the Dems thought his position was fringe at first.

U.N. Millennium Goals? And????

End hunger and poverty by 2015? That is unrealistic at best.

United Nations Millennium Development Goals

Wingnut... i'd go on, but it's yom kippur and i can't be bothered wasting my time with the brain dead. i think i'll prefer to feel more charitable today than get into something with someone who can't even be civil to anyone who doesn't agree with her like you. :cuckoo:

:rofl:

That was funny.

Wrong wry. I am definitely a moderate. Obama is fringe. I am very surprised that you didn't know that. You seem like a pretty smart guy.

Funny, I'm definitely a moderate; yet we don't seem to see many of the same things in the same way.
The problem being, a forum such as this requires very short and pointed comments; simple answers to many times complex problems.

Please define moderate in such a way that it actually applies to you.

It ain't gonna happen unless WRY admits to being a brainless fencesitter that only goes for whatever is popular for political gain.

Forum List

Back