Obama and Christie????

Sure Jillian. That's why he was voted "most liberal" senator and why he's so out of touch with the entire country regarding HC, Immigration, bailouts, the mosque...

Obama - a centrist? :lol::lol::lol:

Learn to read. That's not what she said. She said Obama is not an extremist. You did. He's not.

You're ignorant.

Wrong wry. I am definitely a moderate. Obama is fringe. I am very surprised that you didn't know that. You seem like a pretty smart guy.

Funny, I'm definitely a moderate; yet we don't seem to see many of the same things in the same way.
The problem being, a forum such as this requires very short and pointed comments; simple answers to many times complex problems.

she thinks she's a moderate? the perception you have has nothing to do with the limits of internet conversation, imo. and only people to the right of atilla the hun think the president is an 'extremist'. he's not even at the far reaches of his own party.

:rofl:

Perhaps you should learn to read.

I stand by my statement. Obama is fringe.

Funny, I'm definitely a moderate; yet we don't seem to see many of the same things in the same way.
The problem being, a forum such as this requires very short and pointed comments; simple answers to many times complex problems.

she thinks she's a moderate? the perception you have has nothing to do with the limits of internet conversation, imo. and only people to the right of atilla the hun think the president is an 'extremist'. he's not even at the far reaches of his own party.

You continue to be the idiot you've been ever since I've been on this board. You should be ashamed of yourself. Get a new hobby. You are an imbecile when comes to politics. At least have the human decency not to flaunt it.

No I did not; nor do I care.

My question: " Are you serious?" was in response to why Christie would be interested in being on a federal level committee dealing with international trade. He stated why in the OP.

Talk about ignorant.

You continue to be the idiot you've been ever since I've been on this board. You should be ashamed of yourself. Get a new hobby. You are an imbecile when comes to politics. At least have the human decency not to flaunt it.

Ha ha. Resorting to personal attacks. Check rep score child.

Name 5 bonafide positions that President Obama holds that can be accurately classified as 'fringe'.

Don't blame your idiocy on me.

1. Anyone who thinks Obama is on the fringe of American politics is an idiot.

2. You think Obama is on the fringe of American politics, therefore,

3. You are an idiot.

It's not even debatable, however, I am challenging you, right now, to debate me, one on one, on the facts, as to whether or not President Obama is on the fringe of American politics.

So you want to talk facts, start talking.

Don't blame your idiocy on me.

1. Anyone who thinks Obama is on the fringe of American politics is an idiot.

2. You think Obama is on the fringe of American politics, therefore,

3. You are an idiot.

It's not even debatable, however, I am challenging you, right now, to debate me, one on one, on the facts, as to whether or not President Obama is on the fringe of American politics.

So you want to talk facts, start talking.

I'm guessing I've finally shut chanel up. We won't see any evidence of Obama's fringe-ness anytime soon.

i did read... far better than you, apparently. although i am interested in what it is you think i didn't read. your assertion that you're somehow on some planet, a moderate?

you're extremist right. it's always amusing to see people like you pretend they're 'moderate' though.

Last edited:

Name 5 bonafide positions that President Obama holds that can be accurately classified as 'fringe'.

Okay, how about 4? Can I get 4?

Jillian - your posts are nonsense. You add nothing substantive to ANY discussion. Your MO of personal attacks and insults bore people. Perhaps you should find another hobby.

In your liberal mind, anyone right of center IS atila the hun. Have another sip of that Kool Aid.

Jillian - your posts are nonsense. You add nothing substantive to ANY discussion. Your MO of personal attacks and insults bore people. Perhaps you should find another hobby.

In your liberal mind, anyone right of center IS atila the hun. Have another sip of that Kool Aid.

no. i don't respond to hacks like YOU substantively. I make fun of people like you... because you're braindead and ignorant. I think the thought of you 'teaching' children is horrifying.

damn, you're self-deluded.

but don't worry..i'm sure it will get you some rep from your wingnutty friends. :thup:

and i'll be sure to run off a letter to rudy giuliani and let him know that he must be left-of-center since i voted for him twice.

idiota.

Last edited:
Nice try. I am very comfortable in my own personal values and the respect I receive in my position. I believe you've hit a new low. Congratulations.

HC
Cap and Trade
Immigration
Ground Zero Mosque
U.N Millinium Goals

I could go on, but I don't like arguing with children on the weekend.

Health care... .if he were extremist we'd have a single payor system, not some watered-down compromise.

Cap and trade... hasn't happend... and a lot of people think it was a good idea.

Immigration? What about it? What's changed since Bush was president?

Ground zero mosque? What? that the constitution protects relgious structures? Or is it only your church? Don't answer... i know what you think.

U.N. Millennium Goals? And????

Wingnut... i'd go on, but it's yom kippur and i can't be bothered wasting my time with the brain dead. i think i'll prefer to feel more charitable today than get into something with someone who can't even be civil to anyone who doesn't agree with her like you. :cuckoo:

Sure Jillian. That's why he was voted "most liberal" senator and why he's so out of touch with the entire country regarding HC, Immigration, bailouts, the mosque...

Obama - a centrist? :lol::lol::lol:

He was voted most liberal senator by a bunch of phony hacks who play the same game every election cycle, and never came close to even making the top ten by other groups. What does that say about lying right wing liars?

Irony.

Forum List

Back