obama and boehner still seem at war

Boner knows his back is against the wall and Obama, as he should, isn't letting down.

What he needs to do is let the tax cuts expire on the rich as well as cut the military spending that's set to expire.

If Boner refuses, not only are their precious tax cuts to the rich gone, so is their massive defense spending to bankroll their cronies. There's no way Boner would let that happen, he's corporate masters come first before anything.

The problem with letting them expire is that they expire on everyone...including those that are struggling the most.

Beretta is right. You can't bring the people that have all the resources and produce the resources down. If you let the tax cuts expire. People like me will see a small movement in our accounts. The middle class will not be able to weather the storm.

this subjek is vrey distrubing to me and i has big concrn. i will worry until ti is resoved.

i know...we should be very concerned.
you need to me reporting you to moderators with this constant abuse. i am bored of this now and keep it up i be mentioning it to them.

f921a7a2-d90b-447d-a6a8-d67d677d988a.jpg

well they need to like clinton and new did post 1996 work together on a deal.

this will hurt them both if they carry on like they did in debt crisis on 2011. that ended nowhere and with a lot of hate on both sides.

find a middle ground and a grand deal. american people fed up of your granstanding. make thing happen and get to know each other

getting bold, are you, little concern troll?

:lmao:
you are a offical troll. i worked it out. all you do is repeat same abuse of me being concern troll when in fact you are a troll who follows every post i do with the phase concern troll.

you like a computer virus . why not be adult and stop behaving like a internet troll ,.

She used to, and still does albeit to a lesser extent, do the exact same thing to me. Take comfort knowing that the majority here either just laugh at her, ignore her or dismiss her out of hand. She's a cranky old half-assed attorney wanna-be oozing from the bastion of liberalism and stupidity known as NYC.

I'm surprised that she hasn't called you a wingnut a few dozen times in as many posts. She's of little to no consequence here. She's a better adversary when Valerie acts as her rectal appendage.

the Democrats will let Boehner ride the no-compromise House right over the cliff and dance with delight while doing it.

getting bold, are you, little concern troll?

:lmao:
you are a offical troll. i worked it out. all you do is repeat same abuse of me being concern troll when in fact you are a troll who follows every post i do with the phase concern troll.

you like a computer virus . why not be adult and stop behaving like a internet troll ,.

She used to, and still does albeit to a lesser extent, do the exact same thing to me. Take comfort knowing that the majority here either just laugh at her, ignore her or dismiss her out of hand. She's a cranky old half-assed attorney wanna-be oozing from the bastion of liberalism and stupidity known as NYC.

I'm surprised that she hasn't called you a wingnut a few dozen times in as many posts. She's of little to no consequence here. She's a better adversary when Valerie acts as her rectal appendage.
look good advice and thanks for support. i am made my feeings know to admin today on this and so i leave a that. but it get beyond tiresome to have insane people keep repeating same thing at me when trying to debate serious issues

in the end i just have to live with it and ignore her at best as possible. internet full of trolls like this but thats life

With each other. After watching their two speeches on fiscal cliff hard to see how they are going to find middle ground to avoid this

They aren't going to avoid it--January 1st the Bush tax cuts EXPIRE--and massive budget cuts will happen. And that's a good thing--it's about time that Americans realize what the democrat party represents.

I don't want a bone from Obama, I want a robust economy that enriches all classes. That will then give us choices that better enable us to take care of ourselves.
That's what I want, too, but you know as well as I do we're not going to get it.

I believe the ordinary citizen will do a lot better with Obama than with Romney -- mainly in terms of Supreme Court nominees if nothing more. If that court gets any more right-wing than it is you can count on a rebirth of the Gilded Age and all that went with it.

the Democrats will let Boehner ride the no-compromise House right over the cliff and dance with delight while doing it.
well their be idiots as it lead to stock market crash and high unemployment. nobody gains from that. neither the house or sentate or dems or gop.

the whole political process will be damanged and i think people might give up on poltiicans for good if they don,t get something done

obama and bohenir need to work together. they bloddy would do if they were facing a terrioist attack. so why not on major fiscal issue.

With each other. After watching their two speeches on fiscal cliff hard to see how they are going to find middle ground to avoid this

They aren't going to avoid it--January 1st the Bush tax cuts EXPIRE--and massive budget cuts will happen. And that's a good thing--it's about time that Americans realize what the democrat party represents.
so you want to punish american people due to your views on the dems. silly behavior as it does not help speaker of the house nor anyone in house if nothing happens either. both sides loses out.

whole country loses as unemployment goes up and world suffers another recession

look good advice and thanks for support. i am made my feeings know to admin today on this and so i leave a that. but it get beyond tiresome to have insane people keep repeating same thing at me when trying to debate serious issues

in the end i just have to live with it and ignore her at best as possible. internet full of trolls like this but thats life

All I can say is don't expect much help. Beyond that I can't say much more because the warning mouse is hot like an iron and always ready to strike at the victim and not at the attacker around here.

Think of them as the liberal media ignoring the issue and touting their own agenda.

I don't want a bone from Obama, I want a robust economy that enriches all classes. That will then give us choices that better enable us to take care of ourselves.
That's what I want, too, but you know as well as I do we're not going to get it.

I believe the ordinary citizen will do a lot better with Obama than with Romney -- mainly in terms of Supreme Court nominees if nothing more. If that court gets any more right-wing than it is you can count on a rebirth of the Gilded Age and all that went with it.
thats all good and well and i am happy obama gets the choice their.

but ecnomey has to be number one focus on the whole of congress and they got to find deal on this fiscal issue. if they don,t then they have let entire country down

All I can say is don't expect much help. Beyond that I can't say much more because the warning mouse is hot like an iron and always ready to strike at the victim and not at the attacker around here.

Think of them as the liberal media ignoring the issue and touting their own agenda.
i don,t think of them as liberal media. i think of them as sad internet trolls unwilling to debate serious issues and instead just repeat themselves ilike a crazy old women singing the same song to herself over and over again.

look i know she keep doing it but i just try my best to deal with it.

i don,t think of them as liberal media. i think of them as sad internet trolls unwilling to debate serious issues and instead just repeat themselves ilike a crazy old women singing the same song to herself over and over again.

I didn't mean those doing the attacking. I meant those that you appealed to for help.

maybe they can settle war best 2 of 3 golf roundings.

is better than if they use drone or nuk in war.

I didn't mean those doing the attacking. I meant those that you appealed to for help.
well i don,t appeal for anyone health. i don,t get caught up on following a side that i don,t have my own views.

i belive congress need to come together and i said this before the election whatever the result.. americans want poiliticans to stop granstanding and to get things done. president and speaker need to end this war with each other and find a compromise otherwise they deserve nothing but contempt if american goes over the cliff.

maybe they can settle war best 2 of 3 golf roundings.

is better than if they use drone or nuk in war.
well if your being serious playing sport togeher is good way for both to get to know each other more.

they need to start off with things they agree on and then maybe they can get somewhere.

Forum List

Back