Obama and Biden very anti Gun owner, and Gun Rights .

Hey look! ... a worthless "wedgie" issue ... you fools will get to keep your guns ... and your bibles ... nobody is going force your son to marry a dude ... or your daughter to kill a fetus.

fools will get to keep your guns? why are we fools? and what in the world are you saying about the bible.. i am a witch....i do not ahere to the book of myths.

He thinks anyone who believes in personal liberty, God, and the sanctity of life is a fool.

fools will get to keep your guns? why are we fools? and what in the world are you saying about the bible.. i am a witch....i do not ahere to the book of myths.

You are a fool if you think the gov't is coming to your door to take your gun away ... guns, bibles, gays ... the classic wedges ... that's why I included them ... personally, I don't care what religion you practice.

"Law abiding citizens" are the ones providing criminals with guns. 250,000 guns are stolen in the United States each year.

I could only find numbers for 1996 which put the number closer to 600,000 firearms stolen from households. And of those 600,000, I'm betting the majority were stolen when no one was home. To me, these people are irresponsible when it comes to the storage of their firearms. As a result, they should be forced to show that they properly store their guns before they are allowed to purchase more. But you don't punish everyone for the failings of a few.

You are a fool if you think the gov't is coming to your door to take your gun away ... guns, bibles, gays ... the classic wedges ... that's why I included them ... personally, I don't care what religion you practice.

I believe the government is coming to my door to take away my guns, my bibles and my gays?

Do I have gays? Is it PC to imply ownership of them?

Honestly, do you read the posts here at all?

Kirk: You go ahead and protect yourself and your signifcant loved one's using the dialogue technique ala Barack Obama,

When faced with someone in my house who is intent on physical harm to me or my family,

I will rely on my 357 magnum Ruger double action revolver, and 38 calibre Black Talon ammo.
For those in the "know", they "know" Black Talon means business. This American citizen not in the business of putting smooth air holes in a killer or those committing physical mayhem to me or family, but stopping them, "NOW!". They mean business, so will I.
Kirk........You call 911, and fend off the armed guy in your house with a cup of coffee. Also ask him to wait for the cops to arrive before making Swiss cheese of you.

More and more police departments are changing their public statements about armed homeowners or private citizens.

Just in Oakland, California a month ago, an armed intruder was killed by a home owner that was armed legally with his own pistol.

The Oakland Police department credited the homeowner on how the situation turned out.

In Ohio, and many states the right to use deadly force to stop an intruder in your home/apartment/etc.. is being welcomed...........Thankfully.

Never the less, there still are a few "Kirks" lobbying in all the governmental branches who think their Mensa quality thought processes, will out smart a knife or gun weilding criminal intent on not being caught.

Kirk........As long as criminals get guns illegally anyway, do you have an answer to give to all the relative's of victims of armed assault in their homes?

So your heart goes out to them...........How sweet........

Just wonder how many of those relatives or even if you could bring back those departed victims, and tell them that they could do without a gun to defend themselves........

Use the old "stupid" people defense.............when using a gun.

You'll find that 99% of legal gun owners are probably of very high intelligence. At least they are smart enough to know that you don't dialogue with a armed "nut-case" whose entered your home with intent to do a crime with no witnesses.

You go ahead and fight them off with words, or a 911 call, and hide in a room and hope they don't find you.

I wanted to make a Darwinian joke right now, but my conscience stops me. Suffice to say, I want to survive, and I want my family to survive too.

You go and throw rocks at the bad guys. Keep a nice pile of them by your bed and each room of your house.

Ooh.......maybe rocks are to assertive? How about bean bags?

Last edited:
Gosh, you're almost as classy as the other slavering libs on this board.

Heh ... someone can dish it out ... but they sure as hell can't take it ... let's see ... so somehow it's different when I play on your words, eh ... hypocrite.

Prove me a hypocrite.

And no, you won't see me "dishing it out" if dishing it out includes saying rude things about children and completely deviating from any sense....

Prove me a hypocrite.

And no, you won't see me "dishing it out" if dishing it out includes saying rude things about children and completely deviating from any sense....

You played on my words and I played back ... you cried foul ... therefor you are a hypocrite.

I'm off to work ... you are going to have to settle for chasing your own tail for a lil' while, Allie.

You played on my words and I played back ... you cried foul ... therefor you are a hypocrite.

Don't be ridiculous. Having a little fun with your bad English is not the same as completely deserting the topic to poke fun at children.

But that's okay. I can't believe you have a job. I hope it doesn't involve using the language or heaven forbid, dealing with the public in any but a most superficial manner.....

Kirk: You go ahead and protect yourself and your signifcant loved one's using the dialogue technique ala Barack Obama,

When faced with someone in my house who is intent on physical harm to me or my family,

I will rely on my 357 magnum Ruger double action revolver, and 38 calibre Black Talon ammo.
For those in the "know", they "know" Black Talon means business. This American citizen not in the business of putting smooth air holes in a killer or those committing physical mayhem to me or family, but stopping them, "NOW!". They mean business, so will I.
Kirk........You call 911, and fend off the armed guy in your house with a cup of coffee. Also ask him to wait for the cops to arrive before making Swiss cheese of you.

More and more police departments are changing their public statements about armed homeowners or private citizens.

Just in Oakland, California a month ago, an armed intruder was killed by a home owner that was armed legally with his own pistol.

The Oakland Police department credited the homeowner on how the situation turned out.

In Ohio, and many states the right to use deadly force to stop an intruder in your home/apartment/etc.. is being welcomed...........Thankfully.

Never the less, there still are a few "Kirks" lobbying in all the governmental branches who think their Mensa quality thought processes, will out smart a knife or gun weilding criminal intent on not being caught.

Kirk........As long as criminals get guns illegally anyway, do you have an answer to give to all the relative's of victims of armed assault in their homes?

So your heart goes out to them...........How sweet........

Just wonder how many of those relatives or even if you could bring back those departed victims, and tell them that they could do without a gun to defend themselves........

Use the old "stupid" people defense.............when using a gun.

You'll find that 99% of legal gun owners are probably of very high intelligence. At least they are smart enough to know that you don't dialogue with a armed "nut-case" whose entered your home with intent to do a crime with no witnesses.

You go ahead and fight them off with words, or a 911 call, and hide in a room and hope they don't find you.

I wanted to make a Darwinian joke right now, but my conscience stops me. Suffice to say, I want to survive, and I want my family to survive too.

You go and throw rocks at the bad guys. Keep a nice pile of them by your bed and each room of your house.

Ooh.......maybe rocks are to assertive? How about bean bags?

If you own a gun you or a member of your family is 3-5 times more likely to die of a gun death. Guns are a threat to the people that own them and their families.

If you own a gun you or a member of your family is 3-5 times more likely to die of a gun death. Guns are a threat to the people that own them and their families.

This statistic is greatly reduced when the members of the household are properly trained and familiar with the guns in the house. I did not have guns in my house from the time my children were born until about two years ago when I decided my youngest was old enough to go to the range. I get the impression, Kirk, that you view all gun owners with arather myopic point of view. There is a difference between "gun owners" and "resonsibile gun owners."

Don't be ridiculous. Having a little fun with your bad English is not the same as completely deserting the topic to poke fun at children.

Pfft ... I was having fun with your bad English, too ... it's not my fault that your lead-ins forced me to make fun of your children ... next time don't tee them up like that ...

But that's okay. I can't believe you have a job. I hope it doesn't involve using the language or heaven forbid, dealing with the public in any but a most superficial manner.......

I do! After doing the whole supporting and defending the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic thing I moved on to a nice cush job working for a private investment bank that specializes in overseas markets and clients ... the best part is their English sucks more than mine so they would have no idea I have warrants out from the Message Board Grammar Police.

This statistic is greatly reduced when the members of the household are properly trained and familiar with the guns in the house. I did not have guns in my house from the time my children were born until about two years ago when I decided my youngest was old enough to go to the range. I get the impression, Kirk, that you view all gun owners with arather myopic point of view. There is a difference between "gun owners" and "resonsibile gun owners."

Guns are a danger to the people that own them because guns make it easy to kill, and Americans are all about convienence. Here is the best overview I have found on the subject.

Death by the Barrel  (September-October 2004)

the classic wedges are simply people not realize we all have the same goals....safe secure places for our families.

then dont inclued the reference to the bible when talking to me.

the classic wedges are simply people not realize we all have the same goals....safe secure places for our families.

I'm confused ... I thought wedge issues were meant to split people who otherwise would have the same goal ... upon further reflection I get what you are saying ... that people don't realize they have the same goals is the wedge ... an interesting point.

then dont inclued the reference to the bible when talking to me.

Ok ... I wasn't directly addressing you when I made my first remark ... but I did broad brush ... in the future I will refrain from discussing the bible with you or directly painting you as a bible thumper.

Forum List

Back