Obama and Biden very anti Gun owner, and Gun Rights .

Discussion in 'Congress' started by 52ndStreet, Aug 25, 2008.

1. SFC_TMC915

SFC_TMC915 Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13
    I believe that you're educated. But I also believe that you don't need an assualt weapon to defend yourself. Are you honestly going to try to convince me that a rifle or a 9 mm or a .45 won't protect you and your family??????

2. necritan

necritan Liberals are retarded

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +135
    An assault weapon: being a mid-long range semi auto centerfire rifle with 10-30 round capacity sporting a pistol grip , collapsable buttstock , flash suppressor , and detachable magazine?????

This is not the best choice for the midnight intruder....correct.

But what would one use to defend themself in the event of horrible natural disaster...aka Katrina...or invasion from another country...China.....or in the worst case....the collapse of a free nation....USA???? What if our military were to fail????

Assault rifles are not the weapon of gangbangers...rapists...and hoodlums.

They are the weapon of choice for the "could be" civilian non-military armed defenders of this country....if the event presented itself. This is in the second amendment

On the other side.....firearms arent all buisiness.....I think from your posts...you may agree that they are fun to shoot as a hobby.

Shooting an AR or AK variant is a "blast"...no pun intended......theres nothing wrong with that.....right???

3. strollingbones

strollingbones Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +42,638

any of yall remember the two bank robbers in cafli. who simply armed themselves to the hilt put on protective clothing and opened fire. police didnt have the firepower to stop them. Now there are armour piercing bullets *black talons* etc. it wont stop there.....mac were the choice for a long time by the underbelly.....ak etc. ...guess what they will go back to the old fashioned shotgun as soon as the novelty wears off.

I am not for gun control of any fashion....i think if i want to buy a desert eagle 50 that is my busines.....as long as i can pass the background check. I am in favor of those....not so much the 3 day waiting period....i am a law abiding citizen who should be able to exercise all of my rights. Why do you care if I own guns, you will never see them...anti gunners...think pro gunners have them on display....if you realized the value of our guns....you would realize you have a varmit gun out and most of the others are in a safe made for guns.

I come from a long line of gun owners......matter of fact....i cannot think of one person in my family..extended who is not a gun owner.

I am very liberal ....but i am also a gun owner and very pro gun short of joining the nra...i do have my standards (sorry nra members)

4. strollingbones

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +42,638
    I do know a sawed off shotgun....is considered a what.....say it with me...

weapon of mass destruction .....lol.....

5. strollingbones

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +42,638
  6. busara

busara wanasiasa wapumbava

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +87
    yeah, shoot that hurricane!! thatll school em!!

if china invades, then im sure there would be a draft and we would all be given guns anyways, doesnt mean you need to own the biggest one possible for the very small chance that a scenario like this happens

7. Inferno

Inferno boatwoman

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +39
    I am not a McCain fan. He did say he would was not against a draft. He was refering to a large scale war. He was not talking about the fiasco in Iraq or Afghanistan. I do so hate to defend this man.

8. sky dancer

sky dancer Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Obama and Biden anti-gun? Another great reason to vote for them.

9. necritan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +135
    We are all butterfly's......happy free floating spirits in a world of love and respect.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2008
  10. necritan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +135
    If you were in N.O. after the hurricane hit and you had just enough food and water for you and your family......yet....other people were not so prepared and are out to take what is yours......at any cost they will take it...even if it means your life.....what then will you do???? Seriously...without the smart ass response.

As far as invasion of this country.....would you hand an AR-15 or M-16 to anyone without any training.....will they automatically know how to use it...aim it...be safe with it?????? Do you know how to operate either??

An already armed citizen generally trains with their firearms.....is safe with their firearms....and can , if necessary , use it quite effectively.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2008