Obama and Acorn - Developing....

the good news is that some news agencies are looking into other groups now as well.

And the obama-acorn connection is not yet over....

cool, then i"m sure you won't mind a full investigation into all of halliburton's activities, and an investigation holding republicans responsible for all their crimes first, right? After all, that happened first, didn't it?

so, as soon as every republican involved with halliburton has been investigated by a grand jury, we can get to president obama's supposed "involvement " with acorn.

k? :lol::lol::lol:
deflection, halliburton has been investigated

to death!

More Waterloo or Watergate than White Water. Much bigger scale. Keep obstructing though, It will give then plenty of time to Delete and Shred.

When Clinton Employed Halliburton that was Okay then Right? Do you have a link to charges against them? Any Videos? How about an apology?:eek:

Any proof of any actual allegation of ANYTHING that directly involves Mr Obama?

Yeah, I thought not. The right is, once again, grasping thin air.

Trying to cast a shadow of doubt through lame implications, as usual.

But that's why you're the G-NO-P after all.

deflection, Halliburton HAS been investigated

LOL, you call that an investigation?

If they investigated Halliburton like the Republicans investigated Whitewater, the entire Bush administration would be serving 20 to life.
uh, no

you wish that to be the case, but you can not provide a single piece of proof to back it up

Really, did they hire Ken Starr, and have full-scale congressional hearings into the missing Halliburton Billions and the Halliburton murders? Did they call Republican top figures responsible for hiring Halliburton in front of the congressional hearings and run them on every major network?

No, I didn't think so. I would have remembered that.

But hey, you guys want to do this ACORN thing, we'll do the Halliburton thing, only for real this time. We'll see who looks worse in the end. ROFL.

If they investigated Halliburton like the Republicans investigated Whitewater, the entire Bush administration would be serving 20 to life.
uh, no

you wish that to be the case, but you can not provide a single piece of proof to back it up

Really, did they hire Ken Starr, and have full-scale congressional hearings into the missing Halliburton Billions and the Halliburton murders? Did they call Republican top figures responsible for hiring Halliburton in front of the congressional hearings and run them on every major network?

No, I didn't think so. I would have remembered that.

But hey, you guys want to do this ACORN thing, we'll do the Halliburton thing, only for real this time. We'll see who looks worse in the end. ROFL.
keep showing how completely fucking wacked out stupid and delusional you can be

deflection, Halliburton HAS been investigated

ROFLMNAO... DELUSION ON PARADE!

Sadly none of that is relevant to the crimes being perpetrated DIRECTLY AGAINST THE US CONSTITUTION BY THIS REGIME...

More Waterloo or Watergate than White Water. Much bigger scale. Keep obstructing though, It will give then plenty of time to Delete and Shred.

When Clinton Employed Halliburton that was Okay then Right? Do you have a link to charges against them? Any Videos? How about an apology?:eek:

Any proof of any actual allegation of ANYTHING that directly involves Mr Obama?

Yeah, I thought not. The right is, once again, grasping thin air.

ROFLMNAO...

So the idiot asks a question... ON A MESSAGE BOARD... THEN ANSWERS IT IN HIS NEXT BREATH AS IF IT HAD BEEN POSED...

D E L U S I O N on parade...

That Hussein is conspiring with HORDES of other individuals; and HAS BEEN FOR A GENERATION... to undermine the US Constitution, it's economic system and the very culture itself is now a certainty... with new information coming out on a DAILY BASIS.

The fact is that it can now be demonstrated that the RUSH TO IMPLEMENT SOCIAL ENTITLEMENTS WAS A MEANS TO CRIPPLE THE US ECONOMY...

IT CAN NOW BE DEMONSTRATED THAT HUSSEIN OBAMA WAS ASS DEEP IN THE CONSPIRACY TO DO JUST THAT; AND THAT HE IS FURTHER CONSPIRING TO UTILIZE THE OTHERWISE LEGITIMATE LEGISLATIVE PROCESS TO CRAM THROUGH ECONOMY CRIPPLING LEGISLATION... WHICH SEEKS TO NATIONALIZE THE ENTIRE HEALTHCARE INDUSTRY...

And so on...

Last edited:
Attacking The Constitution. Attacking The Free Market. Attacking The Industrial Revolution.

What is the alternative? Work Camps, Death Camps, and Mass Graves.

Forum List

Back