Obama "Americans are..... soft, lazy, stupid, crybabies, etc...."

So what! Obama said nothing about the American people. You America hating scum can dish it out but whine and cry like little babies when the Golden Rule bites you in your America hating asses.
No one whining here but YOU...and he DID say it. Have ears? Use them.
No he didn't. The American people do not recruit foreign investment. He was talking about the last three GOP administrations, and there was nothing even remotely American about any one of them.

There are a lot of things that make foreign investors see the U.S. as a great opportunity -- our stability, our openness, our innovative free market culture. But we've been a little bit lazy, I think, over the last couple of decades. We've kind of taken for granted -- well, people will want to come here and we aren't out there hungry, selling America and trying to attract new business into America.

:lol:

Hey dummy Obama is right now meeting with China, Russia and Japan via investment deals..

How the fuck you believe we're going to pay China back dummy??

Maybe manufacturing jobs??

It's funny how Obama does everything progressives claim to be against yet you support the jackass anyways...

geez...

Dems proved THEY'RE not racists...a long time ago. LOL

Pubs and dupes- not so much.

Cain: "Libya? Which one is that?" You dupes- and your candidates- are idiots....
Only why some in thier ranks invented the KKK. This is funny. Tell us another one!:lol:

The racists became Republicans in 1968, moron.
That's funny, wasn't it William Jethro Clinton who made a racial slam against Obama while Hillary was still in the running for the nomination?......Why yes it was.

Didn't Jesse Jackson say he wanted to slap "that ******"?......Why yes he did.

Wasn't it Michelle Obama who called a white woman "whitey" during a public forum?.....Why yes it was.

Wasn't it Barack Obama who spent over twenty years knowingly sitting in the pews of a racist church, being spoonfed anti-american racist rhetoric, by an anti-american racist reverend of whom Obama claimed was like a father to him?......Why yes it was.

Wasn't it Barack Obama who uttered the words "typical white person".....Why yes it was.

Wasn't it Barack Obama who stated that (white) cops acted stupidly, when trying to defend a fellow brutha, who turned out to be the one who actually acted like a stupid fuckin' moronic idiot?.....Why yes it was.

Wasn't it Barack Obama who stated that middle america white people "cling to their guns and religion"?......Why yes it was.

Yep, racism permeates you phoney bastards, and it's about time you stand up and admit it.

Last edited:
Dems proved THEY'RE not racists...a long time ago. LOL

Pubs and dupes- not so much.

Cain: "Libya? Which one is that?" You dupes- and your candidates- are idiots....
Only why some in thier ranks invented the KKK. This is funny. Tell us another one!:lol:

O'really???

In 1968 the democrat KKK was still prevalent in the south..

It's quite clear you know nothing about hate groups and you pick and choose without any knowledge and are discriminatory of them..

That's funny, wasn't it William Jethro Clinton who made a racial slam against Obama while Hillary was still in the running for the nomination?......Why yes it was.

Didn't Jesse Jackson say he wanted to slap "that ******"?......Why yes he did.

Wasn't it Michelle Obama who called a white woman "whitey" during a public forum?.....Why yes it was.

Wasn't it Barack Obama who spent over twenty years knowingly sitting in the pews of a racist church, being spoonfed anti-american racist rhetoric, by an anti-american racist reverend of whom Obama claimed was like a father to him?......Why yes it was.

Wasn't it Barack Obama who uttered the words "typical white person".....Why yes it was.

Wasn't it Barack Obama who stated that (white) cops acted stupidly, when trying to defend a fellow brutha, who turned out to be the one who actually acted like a stupid fuckin' moronic idiot?.....Why yes it was.

Wasn't it Barack Obama who stated that middle america white people "cling to their guns and religion"?......Why yes it was.

Yep, racism permeates you phoney bastards, and it's about time you stand up and admit it.
Like I said, if Obama was as bad as you worthless lying America hating scum say, then you scum would not have to make shit up!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ooBhnjl5v4&feature=related]Michelle Obama's Alleged "Whitey" Tape FOUND? - YouTube[/ame]

O'really???

In 1968 the democrat KKK was still prevalent in the south..

It's quite clear you know nothing about hate groups and you pick and choose without any knowledge and are discriminatory of them..

and then the repubs started their southern strategy in the 70's and the last of the racists went over there.

why do you keep needing to be corrected as to the same facts over and over and over again?

even a white rat learns.

TIC - LOL Obama forgot cheap, but soon the 26th of this month, Americans will buy local. Now consider even local is often made somewhere else, and only supports a small business that often uses only cash so they too can cheat on their taxes. Did Obama forget cheat too? Sorry my fellow Americans, but if you all stopped whining and starting supporting America with your purchases and your support of American made, you'd probably have less to whine about but what would you do, what would you do.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/economy/128477-did-obama-save-gm-3.html#post2607852

Republican thought will be banned under the new Healthcare reform act as so much whining, negativity, greed, and self centered narcissism only leads to depression and grouchy, lined faces, and furthermore is contrary to the general welfare clause of the constitution. Be happy and support America.

Last edited:
If anyone watches his endless speeches would have seen him say it. Since he wants to be on TV 24/7. Why cant people just google something if you have questions about a post. . That's right!!! Dems can't do anything for themselves.

I could stand being called lazy by someone who actually works hard and has at least run a business. But being called lazy by a coddled spoiled little elitist is something i cannot stand. The man hasn't done a hard day's worth of work in his life. And he definitely doesn't know anything about running a business. The massive Outsourcing of American Jobs by companies like GE have nothing to do with Americans being lazy. And if his "Jobz Czar" GE CEO Jeffrey Immelt was honest he would say i'm right. So his comments were not only mean-spirited but they were also inaccurate. Laziness has very little to do with anything when it comes to the Global Economy. This is why he should spend less tiime on the Golf Course and on Vacation. He clearly needs to be educated on economic issues.

When was the last time a president was so demeaning to the American public at large?

He makes us look and sound so bad abroad with these stupid comments.

I don't remember anyone denagrating our country and its people like this since Jane Fonda.
Gee.....how surprising.....no actual quotes.

handjob.gif

Ya' gotta quit listening to Porky Limbaugh.....especially when he hasn't had his daily-dose o'....

:eusa_whistle:

I could stand being called lazy by someone who actually works hard and has at least run a business. But being called lazy by a coddled spoiled little elitist is something i cannot stand. The man hasn't done a hard day's worth of work in his life. And he definitely doesn't know anything about running a business. The massive Outsourcing of American Jobs by companies like GE have nothing to do with Americans being lazy. And if his "Jobz Czar" GE CEO Jeffrey Immelt was honest he would say i'm right. So his comments were not only mean-spirited but they were also inaccurate. Laziness has very little to do with anything when it comes to the Global Economy. This is why he should spend less tiime on the Golf Course and on Vacation. He clearly needs to be educated on economic issues.
Once you lazy CON$ervative slacker scum sink your teeth into a GOP scripted lie, you never let go! :eusa_liar:
Get a fucking job you lazy elitist.

Once you lazy CON$ervative slacker scum sink your teeth into a GOP scripted lie, you never let go! :eusa_liar:

You must suck Immelt/Obama farts for a living. Good luck and enjoy. :cuckoo:

You must suck Immelt/Obama farts for a living. Good luck and enjoy. :cuckoo:
And how exactly does that make you any less of a lying POS??? :asshole:

Forum List

Back