Obama "Americans are..... soft, lazy, stupid, crybabies, etc...."

Lazy is,Lazy does. Look at our current Golfer in Chief. And his supporters really are the lazy Americans he ranted about. The rest of us are not lazy. I resent his comments.

When was the last time a president was so demeaning to the American public at large?

He makes us look and sound so bad abroad with these stupid comments.

I don't remember anyone denagrating our country and its people like this since Jane Fonda.

I remember him also talking about Americans clinging to their guns and religion.
That is, "white" americans clinging to their guns and religion.

And of course, "the (WHITE) cops acted stupidly"....."typical WHITE person".....And his bitch wife calling a white woman "whitey" during a public forum.

And those two SOB's think they're fooling people....Well, they're only fooling the morons who unabashedly make excuses for the lil' fuckwads.

The only reason most of you demand links is to try to discredit posters you disagree with and make yourselves look smart.

We want links because we want some actual proof instead of just more frantic hyperbole over unsubstantiated or taken-out-of-context quotes by Obama. It's a simple request, really. If you say somebody said something, then prove it. I'm not going to ask you to take my word for anything, and you shouldn't ask me to take your word for anything.

The video is in the link...

Watch it punk.

Breitbart.tv » Obama: America’s ‘Been A Little Bit Lazy’

Link? Really? How much is the rent under your rock?

you didn't have a link on your other thread either that listed #'s of stories ran by politico. Another right-wing source like Fox or WillowTree's breitbart.tv no doubt :eusa_whistle:

The only reason most of you demand links is to try to discredit posters you disagree with and make yourselves look smart.

While I know the truth often hurts, you just have to deal with it. Secondly when demanding links to the obvious in an attempt to make me look stupid you only expose your own stupidity.

I have never nor will I ever make up shit to post. I, unlike some, have self respect.

Point is if you don't like the content of my threads simply stop clicking on them.

NEWSFLASH!!! When you start a thread on a message board and throw out #'s, the onus is on YOU to provide evidence/links :banghead:

you didn't have a link on your other thread either that listed #'s of stories ran by politico. Another right-wing source like Fox or WillowTree's breitbart.tv no doubt :eusa_whistle:

While I know the truth often hurts, you just have to deal with it. Secondly when demanding links to the obvious in an attempt to make me look stupid you only expose your own stupidity.

I have never nor will I ever make up shit to post. I, unlike some, have self respect.

Point is if you don't like the content of my threads simply stop clicking on them.

NEWSFLASH!!! When you start a thread on a message board and throw out #'s, the onus is on YOU to provide evidence/links :banghead:

NEWSFLASH!!! Links are provided in this thread, using the inept clown of a presidents own words.

Link? Really? How much is the rent under your rock?

I am sick of the bastard doing this shit over seas!

Fuck that punk!

Yeah, I called him a "punk" and I would do it to his face as well.
Now we see why the worthless premeditated lying scum CON$ would not post a link! pay attention to what words are actually in quotes!!! Only the words "been a little bit lazy" were spoken by Obama, the other words came from BigotBarf and the rest of the lying scum CON$.

Obama was not talking about the American people and all the lying scum
CON$ know it, he was talking about past administrations over the last 20 - 30 years taking for granted that foreign investors would keep investing in this country and buying our debt, namely the Reagan, Bush I and Bush II administrations who have been borrowing like there is no tomorrow.!!! And the lying scum CON$ know it!!!

There are a lot of things that make foreign investors see the U.S. as a great opportunity -- our stability, our openness, our innovative free market culture. But we've been a little bit lazy, I think, over the last couple of decades. We've kind of taken for granted -- well, people will want to come here and we aren't out there hungry, selling America and trying to attract new business into America.

It's just another one of his Apology Tours. This insult was timed to coincide with his upcoming China trip. The Chinese eat this shit up. It was done to placate them and his "Jobs Czar" GE CEO Jeffrey Immelt. Immelt and GE have been making a killing over there and obviously they need that to continue. It's just him kissing Chinese ass at our expense. I expect better from our President. We all should.

It's just another one of his Apology Tours. This insult was timed to coincide with his upcoming China trip. The Chinese eat this shit up. It was done to placate them and his "Jobs Czar" GE CEO Jeffrey Immelt. Immelt and GE have been making a killing over there and obviously they need that to continue. It's just him kissing Chinese ass at our expense. I expect better from our President. We all should.
It just bolsters my belief that he has declared WAR on the private sector, and the American people (that ain't buying his bullshit)...I hope he has his staff looking in the classifieds for a job...

NEWSFLASH!!! Links are provided in this thread, using the inept clown of a presidents own words.
And by that you mean BigotBarf's words passed off as Obama's. That's why no honest person ever takes a quote from the lying scum CON$ as accurate!!!

His OP didn't provide any links dickless. :eusa_hand: I should know, mine was the third post on this lousy/con whine fest thread.

It just bolsters my belief that he has declared WAR on the private sector, and the American people (that ain't buying his bullshit)...I hope he has his staff looking in the classifieds for a job...

The only ones prospering are him and his many crony campaign donors. GE's Immelt is prospering the most. So much corrupt cronyism going on this White House. It's just so sad our MSM is just as corrupt. It's hands-off for them when a Democrat is committing crimes in the White House. It breaks my heart to know this guy will probably be re-elected. This country is such a mess.

It's others' fault that Obamination's tax and spend policies don't work, that is his cap & trade threats have harmed the economy, his EPA and DoJ going after companies hurt job growth and his protection of unions cut off economic growth.

Oh, nevermind he wants to raise the highest corporate tax rate in the western world even higher.

Yet, the idiot goes around telling everyone other people have fucked things up......not him.

exactly & why does it seem that everyday is a con whine-fest here as of late :eusa_eh:

OMG you guys are so hypocritical. When Bush was in office all you did was whine. Shit you guys are still whining about Bush 3 years later :doubt:

Well then when Obama is out of office either after his first term or second term, we shall hear nothing of Obama and what he's done, correct?

I'll have you marked down for that.

The only ones prospering are him and his many crony campaign donors. GE's Immelt is prospering the most. So much corrupt cronyism going on this White House. It's just so sad our MSM is just as corrupt. It's hands-off for them when a Democrat is committing crimes in the White House. It breaks my heart to know this guy will probably be re-elected. This country is such a mess.
And Within the Congress...

The Hustle to Diffuse 60 Minutes' Congressional Insider Trading Story

San Fran Nan...leading the charge...

The legislators knew it was coming and they came out guns blazing. Last night, 60 Minutes aired a hard-hitting piece on the investment practices of members of Congress. The Steve Kroft exposé showed that everyone from House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi to current House Speaker John Boehner to Congressman Spencer Bachus made investments that stood to benefit by legislation being considered at the time the investments were made. The bulk of the reporting stems from a new book Throw Them All Out by Peter Schweizer, a fellow at the conservative Hoover Institution. Each member of Congress, and their press staff, knew the piece was coming, as Kroft has been showing up at pressers and raising questions for weeks. Here's how they're trying to put out the fire.Related: Obama and Cantor Got Snippy at the White House Yesterday

District Of Criminals needs a serious enema.

And by that you mean BigotBarf's words passed off as Obama's. That's why no honest person ever takes a quote from the lying scum CON$ as accurate!!!
Noooooooo, I mean the youtube links provided that clearly show Obama stepping on his lil' needledick yet again, in HIS OWN DAMN WORDS!

Christ, you libs just can't seem get through life without continually shoving your lil' pinheads up your boney lil assholes, in desperate, but always failed attempts to hide from the TRUTH!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back