Obama "Americans are..... soft, lazy, stupid, crybabies, etc...."

Only why some in thier ranks invented the KKK. This is funny. Tell us another one!:lol:

The racists became Republicans in 1968, moron.
That's funny, wasn't it William Jethro Clinton who made a racial slam against Obama while Hillary was still in the running for the nomination?......Why yes it was.

Didn't Jesse Jackson say he wanted to slap "that ******"?......Why yes he did.

Wasn't it Michelle Obama who called a white woman "whitey" during a public forum?.....Why yes it was.

Wasn't it Barack Obama who spent over twenty years knowingly sitting in the pews of a racist church, being spoonfed anti-american racist rhetoric, by an anti-american racist reverend of whom Obama claimed was like a father to him?......Why yes it was.

Wasn't it Barack Obama who uttered the words "typical white person".....Why yes it was.

Wasn't it Barack Obama who stated that (white) cops acted stupidly, when trying to defend a fellow brutha, who turned out to be the one who actually acted like a stupid fuckin' moronic idiot?.....Why yes it was.

Wasn't it Barack Obama who stated that middle america white people "cling to their guns and religion"?......Why yes it was.

Yep, racism permeates you phoney bastards, and it's about time you stand up and admit it.

Horseshytte Pubgossip...got any context or actual quotes? cause as a Foxbot the truth and intelligent political discourse over your head...

Once you lazy CON$ervative slacker scum sink your teeth into a GOP scripted lie, you never let go! :eusa_liar:
Get a fucking job you lazy elitist.

You must suck Immelt/Obama farts for a living. Good luck and enjoy. :cuckoo:
And how exactly does that make you any less of a lying POS??? :asshole:

Hey,sucking on Immelt/Obama farts for a living is a job i guess. Good to see his "Jobs Czar" creating at least one American Job. I really do hope you get a promotion too. Keep it up and one day you'll actually be allowed to wedge your mouth right up their buttholes. Seriously,good luck and enjoy.

Last edited:
You must suck Immelt/Obama farts for a living. Good luck and enjoy. :cuckoo:

Hey,sucking on Immelt/Obama farts for a living is a job i guess. Good to see his "Jobs Czar" creating at least one American Job. I really do hope you get a promotion too. Because once you move up a bit,you'll actually be allowed to wedge your mouth right up their buttholes. Seriously,good luck and enjoy.
You're projecting again.
Get a real job you lazy fucking :asshole:

Only why some in thier ranks invented the KKK. This is funny. Tell us another one!:lol:

The racists became Republicans in 1968, moron.
That's funny, wasn't it William Jethro Clinton who made a racial slam against Obama while Hillary was still in the running for the nomination?......Why yes it was.

Didn't Jesse Jackson say he wanted to slap "that ******"?......Why yes he did.

Wasn't it Michelle Obama who called a white woman "whitey" during a public forum?.....Why yes it was.

Wasn't it Barack Obama who spent over twenty years knowingly sitting in the pews of a racist church, being spoonfed anti-american racist rhetoric, by an anti-american racist reverend of whom Obama claimed was like a father to him?......Why yes it was.

Wasn't it Barack Obama who uttered the words "typical white person".....Why yes it was.

Wasn't it Barack Obama who stated that (white) cops acted stupidly, when trying to defend a fellow brutha, who turned out to be the one who actually acted like a stupid fuckin' moronic idiot?.....Why yes it was.

Wasn't it Barack Obama who stated that middle america white people "cling to their guns and religion"?......Why yes it was.

Yep, racism permeates you phoney bastards, and it's about time you stand up and admit it.

No
Actually he said "he wanted to rip his balls off."

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hey,sucking on Immelt/Obama farts for a living is a job i guess. Good to see his "Jobs Czar" creating at least one American Job. I really do hope you get a promotion too. Because once you move up a bit,you'll actually be allowed to wedge your mouth right up their buttholes. Seriously,good luck and enjoy.
You're projecting again.

Oh my job is definitely better than yours. Uh,you got something brown there on your mouth. Just wipe the butt fumes off your chin and get real. Suck on all the Immelt/Obama farts you want,you still mean nothing to them.

There are people here that are still denying it. Either stupid or complicit...a coin toss actually.

What a bunch of Faux Outrageousness. Did you actutally listen to the clips or did you just parrot your favorite talking head.

You're projecting again.

Oh my job is definitely better than yours. Uh,you got something brown there on your mouth. Just wipe the butt fumes off your chin and get real. Suck on all the Immelt/Obama farts you want,you still mean nothing to them.
Since you can't see me you are obviously looking in the mirror. :asshole:

Will Obama's banality mute his push for Chinese democracy at APEC?...

Chinese state paper says ‘banal’ Obama doing ‘insipid job’
Thu, Nov 06, 2014 - NO HE CAN’T: Just before a visit by the US president, an editorial criticized him ruthlessly, though it did conclude that the US was simply ‘too lazy to reform’
China’s state-run media yesterday derided US President Barack Obama as a banal leader who has done an “insipid job,” days ahead of a visit by the leader of the world’s largest economy. The editorial in the Global Times, which has close ties to the Chinese Communist Party, came as US election results showed the Republicans had taken control of the US Senate away from Obama’s Democratic Party. “Obama always utters: ‘Yes, we can,’ which led to the high expectations people had for him,” the Global Times wrote, referring to Obama’s 2008 campaign mantra. “But he has done an insipid job, offering nearly nothing to his supporters.” “US society has grown tired of his banality,” the newspaper added.

The Global Times took aim at his foreign policy, arguing that Obama took “US troops out of Iraq and Afghanistan, but left no peace.” “Osama bin Laden was killed during his tenure, but the [Islamic State] has emerged from the Middle East,” it wrote of the Sunni extremist group formerly known as the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant. The paper cited the “many thorny problems” Obama has encountered during his six years in office, including the “limited tolerance and acceptance” he has received as the US’ first African-American president. It also observed that his tenure came “in the midst of a time when partisan politics is becoming more extreme.”

Obama’s “best performance is empty rhetoric,” the paper said, suggesting that Western political systems were fundamentally flawed. “Bush, who dared to do everything, and Obama, who dares to do nothing, come from different parties, but have the same destiny,” the editorial read. “Is this their problem or the problem of the US system?” “With China’s rise, we gradually have the ability to have a clear understanding of the US,” the Global Times concluded. “The country is too lazy to reform.” The US president will be in China from Monday to Wednesday next week for the APEC summit, followed by a state visit.

Chinese state paper says banal Obama doing insipid job - Taipei Times

See also:

Obama’s China trip must affirm democracy
Wed, Nov 05, 2014 - As US President Barack Obama visits Beijing this week to attend the annual APEC meeting, it is good to reflect on US relations with East Asia — and with Taiwan and China in particular.
Relations between the US and China are tense because of China’s increasing belligerence on a number of fronts: It has thrown its weight around in the South China Sea, making claims to large tracts of water within the “nine-dash line,” upsetting its neighbors; it has acted confrontational in the East China Sea vis-a-vis Japan on the Diaoyutai Islands (釣魚台) — known as the Senkakus in Japan — while declaring an air defense identification zone over the region; it is increasingly repressive in Tibet and East Turkestan [Xinjiang], while it has mishandled the developments in Hong Kong by not living up to its promise of universal suffrage in the upcoming election of the chief executive in 2017.

In the meantime, relations between Taiwan and China still have the appearance of outward calm and stability. Cross-strait exchanges and negotiations are still going on, but are increasingly overshadowed by Beijing’s underlying political designs becoming obvious: It wants to incorporate Taiwan just like it incorporated Hong Kong in 1997. In a meeting with a visiting pro-“unification” delegation from Taiwan, Chinese President Xi Jinping (習近平) said: “The ‘one country, two systems’ [policy] is the mainland’s guiding principle for resolving the Taiwan question and the best way to achieve national ‘reunification.’”

The problems with this statement are that the so-called “one country, two systems” policy has never had any traction in Taiwan and that China’s handling of the pro-democracy protests in Hong Kong has shown Taiwanese that their hard-won freedoms would significantly diminish if the nation would continue to move in China’s direction. In other words, as I emphasized earlier, Hong Kong is a mirror for Taiwan (“Life in the KMT’s alternate reality,” Sept. 10, page 8).

So, against this background, what message should Obama carry to Beijing? One, that the US will continue its forward presence in East Asia and that it will continue to support freedom, democracy and human rights. Those are the US’ “core interests.” Two, that peace and stability in the region can be achieved only if China respects its neighbors and does not encroach on their territories and interests. Allowing neighbors such as Taiwan to determine their own futures would be in China’s own interests. Three, that human rights in China are also a key variable in US-China relations: Violations in Tibet, East Turkestan and Hong Kong cannot be argued away as “internal affairs,” but must be on the front burner as essential elements in determining whether the US and China are on good terms with each other.

In the meantime, the US can do much more in enhancing relations with Taiwan: It should help create the much-needed space for Taiwanese to make a fully free choice on the future of their nation — without outside interference or pressure from China. It can do this by moving more aggressively to welcome Taiwan into the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP). It can do this by removing some of the outdated, self-imposed guidelines that inhibit a more normal relationship between the US and Taiwan. And it can do this by being more supportive of Taiwan’s membership in international organizations.

MORE

Breitbart.tv » Obama: America’s ‘Been A Little Bit Lazy’

I am sick of the bastard doing this shit over seas!

Fuck that punk!

Yeah, I called him a "punk" and I would do it to his face as well.

No you wouldn't.
Why not?

Because I think this tool is a loudmouth pussy and he'd shake the Commander in Chief's hand and speak to him respectfully if he ever met the man. So would you.
Why would I want to meet a traitor?

When was the last time a president was so demeaning to the American public at large?

He makes us look and sound so bad abroad with these stupid comments.

I don't remember anyone denagrating our country and its people like this since Jane Fonda.

Do you have a link to the quote in your thread title?

Fuck that punk!

No you wouldn't.
Why not?

Because I think this tool is a loudmouth pussy and he'd shake the Commander in Chief's hand and speak to him respectfully if he ever met the man. So would you.

Three years. Get a hobby.

Fuck that punk!

No you wouldn't.
Why not?

Three years. Get a hobby.
What?

Americans are spoiled whiny crybabies obsessed with their narrow views, personal whims and material possessions, where have you been? 1950?

Where? Living in the greatest country in the world. One that created the best interstate highway system in the world (bar Germany maybe). That has lead the way in medical break through. Created the Internet. Created the peaceful use of nuclear power. Walked on the Moon. Made Mobile phones a reality. Gave hope and opportunity to millions of immigrants, more then any country in the world. We have been living in the most charitable nation in the world. That's where we have been, how about you?

The last time he went on his Apology Tour. Now we're all lazy people because he's visiting China soon. China loves hearing that stuff. This guy has become a joke. This is what happens when you drag him off the Golf Course and take his Teleprompter away. He gets real. The true idiot in him comes out.
His demeaning Americans in China is quite odd considering the Chinese have a very poor opinion of him. Perhaps obola imagines that if he speaks badly enough about Americans, the Chinese will think he's better than we are.

Forum List

Back