Obama "Americans are..... soft, lazy, stupid, crybabies, etc...."

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
When was the last time a president was so demeaning to the American public at large?

He makes us look and sound so bad abroad with these stupid comments.

I don't remember anyone denagrating our country and its people like this since Jane Fonda.

The last time he went on his Apology Tour. Now we're all lazy people because he's visiting China soon. China loves hearing that stuff. This guy has become a joke. This is what happens when you drag him off the Golf Course and take his Teleprompter away. He gets real. The true idiot in him comes out.

When was the last time a president was so demeaning to the American public at large?

I don't remember anyone denagrating our country and its people like this since Jane Fonda.

The man has nothing but loathing for America, just as his father did. Hell, his wife even hates the US: "For the first time in my adult life, I'm proud of my country." I guess she can go back to hatred if Obama loses next year.

Americans are spoiled whiny crybabies obsessed with their narrow views, personal whims and material possessions, where have you been? 1950?

• Banned
Only stupid or uninformed people need links to the obvious so here is a little help for you.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReeXzJYDsBM&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Take off your bedroom slippers.dv - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9i6Sbnj-hk&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Obama: 'Americans Are Too Stupid to Understand Economics' - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbbgK3EpHaA&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Obama Says America Is Lazy, Soft & Other Insults - YouTube[/ame]

Hitler, Stalin, Saddam Hussein and Qaddafi thought like that that too.

I remember him also talking about Americans clinging to their guns and religion.

A lot of Americans are those things.

They are Obama's base.

Last edited:

Obama says the American public is worrying about their families and about their jobs, not "treasury auctions".

Fucktard Grampa Headuphisassandfullofhate hears, "Obama is calling Americans stupid".

The public has been screaming at Republicans to work on jobs, but they hear "abortion".

Business has been screaming there is no demand, but Republicans hear there is "uncertainty".

Billionaires have been yelling, "Tax us". Republicans don't hear that at all.

In fact, the Republican base is so disconnected from reality, when you point out their leader's positions, they don't believe it. They wouldn't even believe Republicans applaud executions, even after hearing most of the Republican audience at the Republican presidential debates wildly applaud, whistle and yell "yea" after it was announced that Perry had hundreds of executions while he's been governor. They love blood. America? Hmmm, not so much.

Only stupid or uninformed people need links to the obvious so here is a little help for you.

Nothing but a bunch if disingenuousness from your side.

That video about "Americans are too stupid to understand..."

Are you fucking shitting me?

I'm sure it was said to please the Chinese and his "Jobs Czar" GE CEO Jeffrey Immelt. Immelt and GE are making a ton of cash over there and they need that to continue. And how many American Jobs has Immelt outsourced to China over the years? Forget about that American "Jobs Czar stuff. He's more like the Chinese Jobs Czar.

Link? Really? How much is the rent under your rock?

you didn't have a link on your other thread either that listed #'s of stories ran by politico. Another right-wing source like Fox or WillowTree's breitbart.tv no doubt :eusa_whistle:

The only reason most of you demand links is to try to discredit posters you disagree with and make yourselves look smart.

While I know the truth often hurts, you just have to deal with it. Secondly when demanding links to the obvious in an attempt to make me look stupid you only expose your own stupidity.

I have never nor will I ever make up shit to post. I, unlike some, have self respect.

Point is if you don't like the content of my threads simply stop clicking on them.

Forum List

Back