Obama: American Fraud...

Your thread....how much did he take?

I know. From the company, he didn't take anything, but from the 80 thousand employees, he took 70 thousand dollars.

I await the documentation that 80,000 employees from BP donated $70,000. First hole in that would be the legality of a foreign national donating money to a political campaign.

BP Spent Millions on Lobbying, Campaign Donations - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

----the 2008 campaign cycle, according to the Center for Responsive Politics, individuals and political action committees (PACs) associated with oil-giant BP contributed about $500,000 to federal candidates. About 40 percent went to Democrats.

---- top recipient overall? President Obama, who got $71,000 from the company tied to the environmental disaster in the Gulf, according to the group.

---- the money that flowed to Mr. Obama during the campaign from BP came from individual employees, not PACs or federal lobbyists.

----in response to news of the contributions that Mr. Obama that "since he became president, he rolled back tax breaks and giveaways for the oil and gas industry, spearheaded a G20 agreement to phase out fossil fuel subsidies, and made the largest investment in American history in clean energy incentives."

They are talking about the very stimulus package that Republicans didn't want. Either Obama is in the pocket of Big Oil or he is pro clean energy. You can't have it both ways.

05-28-2010-obamahabeach-s.jpg

The person in the picture above took how much money from BP again?... On his way to his second vacation since the spill over a month ago and he decided since it was finally getting fixed he'd drop by and claim credit... I don't care who you are... If you complained about the Bush response to Katrina then you should be OUTRAGED at this... Are you?

:)

peace...
:eusa_hand:

We DEMS won the election.

Get-over-it.....

292.gif

I know. From the company, he didn't take anything, but from the 80 thousand employees, he took 70 thousand dollars.

I await the documentation that 80,000 employees from BP donated $70,000. First hole in that would be the legality of a foreign national donating money to a political campaign.

BP Spent Millions on Lobbying, Campaign Donations - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

----the 2008 campaign cycle, according to the Center for Responsive Politics, individuals and political action committees (PACs) associated with oil-giant BP contributed about $500,000 to federal candidates. About 40 percent went to Democrats.

---- top recipient overall? President Obama, who got $71,000 from the company tied to the environmental disaster in the Gulf, according to the group.

---- the money that flowed to Mr. Obama during the campaign from BP came from individual employees, not PACs or federal lobbyists.

----in response to news of the contributions that Mr. Obama that "since he became president, he rolled back tax breaks and giveaways for the oil and gas industry, spearheaded a G20 agreement to phase out fossil fuel subsidies, and made the largest investment in American history in clean energy incentives."

They are talking about the very stimulus package that Republicans didn't want. Either Obama is in the pocket of Big Oil or he is pro clean energy. You can't have it both ways.

Where's your 80,000 BP employee donors? Yeah, just what I thought, about 75,000 employees short huh?

05-28-2010-obamahabeach-s.jpg

The person in the picture above took how much money from BP again?... On his way to his second vacation since the spill over a month ago and he decided since it was finally getting fixed he'd drop by and claim credit... I don't care who you are... If you complained about the Bush response to Katrina then you should be OUTRAGED at this... Are you?

peace...
:eusa_hand:

We DEMS won the election.

Get-over-it.....

292.gif

Let me Know how "Winnin'" is workin' out for ya this Fall, Dingleberry!... :lol:

peace...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCeSvdBvBfE&feature=related]YouTube - Barack Obama : 7 Lies in under 2 Minutes[/ame]

I think this fits into this thread.

Where's your 80,000 BP employee donors? Yeah, just what I thought, about 75,000 employees short huh?

In fact, money "from BP" to Obama has come almost entirely from BP employees, including all BP-related donations during presidential campaign

CRP: Money donated "from BP" to Obama in 2008 election was entirely from BP employees. Contrary to the suggestion that Obama received donations "from BP" during the 2008 presidential campaign, the money came exclusively from BP employees -- not the corporation itself. In an email exchange with Media Matters for America, a spokesman for the Center for Responsive Politics confirmed that "the $71,051 that Obama received during the 2008 election cycle was entirely from BP employees. ... Obama did not accept contributions from political action committees, so none of this money is from BP's PAC."
Media misleadingly claim Obama is the "single largest recipient of BP's cash" | Media Matters for America

In fact, money "from BP" to Obama has come almost entirely from BP employees, including all BP-related donations during presidential campaign

CRP: Money donated "from BP" to Obama in 2008 election was entirely from BP employees. Contrary to the suggestion that Obama received donations "from BP" during the 2008 presidential campaign, the money came exclusively from BP employees -- not the corporation itself. In an email exchange with Media Matters for America, a spokesman for the Center for Responsive Politics confirmed that "the $71,051 that Obama received during the 2008 election cycle was entirely from BP employees. ... Obama did not accept contributions from political action committees, so none of this money is from BP's PAC."
Media misleadingly claim Obama is the "single largest recipient of BP's cash" | Media Matters for America

BP is a foreign company, they are not allowed to donate period. The way around this is to have US employees make contributions. Are you really that dense that you don't realize that BP "bonused" these people and they in turn made a "contribution"? 0bama isn't the first to take money like this and he won't be the last. He is just the current one to get caught.

BP is a foreign company, they are not allowed to donate period. The way around this is to have US employees make contributions. Are you really that dense that you don't realize that BP "bonused" these people and they in turn made a "contribution"? 0bama isn't the first to take money like this and he won't be the last. He is just the current one to get caught.

BP gave employees bonuses to give Obama a contribution? I personally cant find anything regarding this. You have a link?

CRP data shows BP's PAC contributed $1,000 to Obama's Senate campaign in 2004. According to the Center for Responsive Politics' OpenSecrets.org database, BP's political action committee has made one contribution to an Obama campaign -- $1,000 in 2004, when Obama was running for U.S. Senate in Illinois. CRP reports that Obama received a total of $6,000 in contributions from BP's PAC and BP employees prior to 2008.

Apparently youre wrong on BP being unable to contribute as well.

Last edited:

BP gave employees bonuses to give Obama a contribution? I personally cant find anything regarding this. You have a link?

CRP data shows BP's PAC contributed $1,000 to Obama's Senate campaign in 2004. According to the Center for Responsive Politics' OpenSecrets.org database, BP's political action committee has made one contribution to an Obama campaign -- $1,000 in 2004, when Obama was running for U.S. Senate in Illinois. CRP reports that Obama received a total of $6,000 in contributions from BP's PAC and BP employees prior to 2008.

Apparently youre wrong on BP being unable to contribute as well.

You are using BP and the BP PAC interchangeably. They are not. I said BP couldn't donate, still true. Here's teh list of donors. It wasn't Joe Drillbit.

Presidential Donor Lookup Results | OpenSecrets

Forum List

Back