Obama: American Fraud...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
05-28-2010-obamahabeach-s.jpg

The person in the picture above took how much money from BP again?... On his way to his second vacation since the spill over a month ago and he decided since it was finally getting fixed he'd drop by and claim credit... I don't care who you are... If you complained about the Bush response to Katrina then you should be OUTRAGED at this... Are you?

:)

peace...

The most of any politician in recent years.

Obama made a 3 hour tour of the oil spill area today - without visiting any of the really devastated areas. Shameful.

The person in the picture above took how much money from BP again?... On his way to his second vacation since the spill over a month ago and he decided since it was finally getting fixed he'd drop by and claim credit... I don't care who you are... If you complained about the Bush response to Katrina then you should be OUTRAGED at this... Are you?

peace...

Isn't it a typical MO a Statist/Liberal to take credit after the heavy-lifting is done? They're ALL frauds. But yet there are still too many slurping at their trough.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

peace...

Isn't it a typical MO a Statist/Liberal to take credit after the heavy-lifting is done? They're ALL frauds. But yet there are still too many slurping at their trough.

Anti Americans have no boundaries much less principals. Their loyalty does not lie with their native country, rather their ambitions for it....

peace...

Anti Americans have no boundaries much less principals. Their loyalty does not lie with their native country, rather their ambitions for it....

That's a rather profound statement. And I concur. Their Ambititions may not ever be what the people have in mind in regard to thier own liberty...but to that in which the State forces upon the people without regard to Liberty. More to Control of Liberty itself courtesy of the State.

Reminds me of the story they told of how when Obama was a Senator during the negotiations for the Comprehensive Immigration bill.

In walks Obama at the eleventh hour firing out suggestions....

Sen. Ted Kennedy told him :slap:"Shut the fuck up asshole...we've already hashed over all of that shit!!!!"

Last edited:
Reminds me of the story they told of how when Obama was a Senator arriving at the negotiations for the Comprehensive Immigration bill.

In walks Obama at the eleventh hour firing out suggestions....

Sen. Ted Kennedy told him :slap:"Shut the fuck up asshole...we've already hashed over all of that shit!!!!"

wow, you mean to tell me he actually said something I like? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

The person in the picture above took how much money from BP again?...

Your thread....how much did he take?

I know. From the company, he didn't take anything, but from the 80 thousand employees, he took 70 thousand dollars.

I await the documentation that 80,000 employees from BP donated $70,000. First hole in that would be the legality of a foreign national donating money to a political campaign.

1) The person in the picture above took how much money from BP again?... On his way to his second vacation since the spill over a month ago and he decided since it was finally getting fixed he'd drop by and claim credit... I don't care who you are... 2) If you complained about the Bush response to Katrina then you should be OUTRAGED at this... Are you?

peace...
1) I don't know and I don't care.

2) No.

Happy Anniversary and my sympathies to the little lady. :eusa_whistle:

1) The person in the picture above took how much money from BP again?... On his way to his second vacation since the spill over a month ago and he decided since it was finally getting fixed he'd drop by and claim credit... I don't care who you are... 2) If you complained about the Bush response to Katrina then you should be OUTRAGED at this... Are you?

peace...
1) I don't know and I don't care.

2) No.

Happy Anniversary and my sympathies to the little lady. :eusa_whistle:

Careful with that Axe, Ugene... That's a Dangerous Line to Ride...

peace...

Forum List

Back