Obama Already Reminding Me of Clinton

I know I'm biased but does he seem lost without a teleprompter and big audience? Seriously he seems so mundane.

Don't worry, son. You'll get used to having a President who can speak without his sock monkey doll giving him phonetic hints.

late to his own press conference

Was he really?

They were saying that if Obama was late once when he was still running, the GOP would have accused him of being on CPT. Colored People's Time.

Hell, Bush only worked 7 months out of every year. That was a record. Obama will not break that record.

I guess this is why the GOP thinks the President doesn't have that much to do with the economy.

Don't worry, son. You'll get used to having a President who can speak without his sock monkey doll giving him phonetic hints.
Have you figured out Obama speak yet Shogun? I think I have:

If he stutters, he's nuancing the answer for his audience and is probably at least stretching the truth.
If he doesn't stutter, it's how he truly thinks.

Watch for that in the coming months and tell me if I'm not right.

Is he getting blown by white interns already?

you forgot the word HOUSE in there Andrew or maybe you didn't :lol:

He's reminding me of Clinton too with the righties already trying to tear him down before he takes office.

you forgot the word HOUSE in there Andrew or maybe you didn't :lol:

He's reminding me of Clinton too with the righties already trying to tear him down before he takes office.

Well said, you just got a vote of confidence from me.

No only by conservative cocksuckers.:eusa_whistle:

Papertoy, you wouldn't know a good speech from a bush speech.

Heyyyy, Gay boy you're back

Friday night, isn't it time to put on your glitter button down shirt and head out to the fag club on south beach?

Or you and your boyfriend going to stay in for the night and go drilling for oil in bed

Forum List

Back