obama allows Brazil to drill in the gulf never mind about the ban

ok I know having the flu has dulled my a bit so I have trouble recognizing sarcasm .
but come you really this the presidency is the same as the furor ?he has put more ion to alternative energy then any one , your repigs have screw up that for the most part ,now this may be hard to swallow but lobbiest still have the republican ear , and oil companies don't want alternative yet but they are working on it too ,the geniuses that think global warming and climate change is bull shit want to keep polluting you see Obama can do so much but we have to do the rest and we don't want to,

nature well tolerate us so much and then we are gone ,people cant see why the life of a species is important unless we eat it , teabagger are so against learning the bitched about scientific research of the African ant , what a waist of money , oh except the venom of that ant works in pain med ,
so don't Obama when we don't want too

My God man... you have the writing skills of a first grader.

screw my grammar correct the content show me where I'm wrong , that way you don't come off like a bitch .

do you really think the new oil wells his idea ? no presure from the right ? do you believe we want less oil ? repig have the house now lets see how they do , so for it screw the environment .palin yelling brill baby drill , HE"s NOT KING

my grammar not up to you ? LOL just what does you opinion on me counts to me ?

Somebody's child got left behind.:eek:

I see what's going on.

Obama doesn't want to get us off foreign oil but he doesn't want anyone to blame him for it.

So what does he do?

He allows a few measly permits to get past the log-jamb of bureaucracy, so that his mind-numb apologists can have something to crow about....but in reality....we're still as dependent on foreign oil as before. In fact even more so.

The folks that support him have a few crumbs to base their silly arguments from and he's in the clear. Meanwhile we still import 61% of our oil.
Meanwhile you continue to make a fool of yourself parroting the lies fed to you by GOP hate radio. Some people never learn! :cuckoo:
imports_domestic_petro_shares_demand-large.gif

Look at the date on your fig. dickwad.

You are nothing if not an idiot. Do we OWN the Gulf Of Mexico?

Obviously not. But then again it doesn't make sense for the Prez to give our oil companies the shaft while he's subsidizing Brazil's.

Somebody explain to me why it's evil to subsidize American companies but not so much to subsidize foreign companies???

Last edited:

Obviously not. But then again it doesn't make sense for the Prez to give our oil companies the shaft while he's subsidizing Brazil's.

Somebody explain to me why it's evil to subsidize American companies but not so much to subsidize foreign companies???

Two questions...

What do you consider our companies? BP?, Haliburton? The company that provides the deep sea platforms?

When were these tax rules or these subsidies written?

Maybe I'm not up to speed on the fine points here.

My God man... you have the writing skills of a first grader.

screw my grammar correct the content show me where I'm wrong , that way you don't come off like a bitch .

do you really think the new oil wells his idea ? no presure from the right ? do you believe we want less oil ? repig have the house now lets see how they do , so for it screw the environment .palin yelling brill baby drill , HE"s NOT KING

you have no substance , nothing to say ? oh ya you misspelled somebodys or at-least what spell checker say .no big deal I understand what you mean even with the -

I see what's going on.

Obama doesn't want to get us off foreign oil but he doesn't want anyone to blame him for it.

So what does he do?

He allows a few measly permits to get past the log-jamb of bureaucracy, so that his mind-numb apologists can have something to crow about....but in reality....we're still as dependent on foreign oil as before. In fact even more so.

The folks that support him have a few crumbs to base their silly arguments from and he's in the clear. Meanwhile we still import 61% of our oil.
Meanwhile you continue to make a fool of yourself parroting the lies fed to you by GOP hate radio. Some people never learn! :cuckoo:

Would you source your claim? It seems unlikely the percentage of oil we import has increased by 10% in just two years.

American oil companies are incredibly subsidized by American taxpayers. Petrobras got a loan from an independent bank.

American oil companies are subsidized to the extent of around 20 billion dollars a year.

I see what's going on.

So what does he do?

first where the do you get the authority to command anyone , your chart means noting in the argument , remember it whether or not America owns the Golf that is it , there's lots of companies that drill but we still own 100 miles of our shores , that where international water are .

repigs and teabagger bitch about more oil , then whine because BP an American company [they let Britten ] had the accident , and now a company from Brazil want to you get pissy .
I don't believe this is about oil or Brazil

you have no substance , nothing to say ? oh ya you misspelled somebodys or at-least what spell checker say .no big deal I understand what you mean even with the -

It is a big deal.

Understanding what someone means is the whole point to why you are getting flack about the way you use the English language.

If you are from a foreign country or English is a second language people here usually make allowances.

If you are an American educated here in our country it appears you did not apply yourself or you are not able to reason very well. How you present an argument on a national message board like this is important if you want to be taken seriously. I'm not trying to rub it in because you are here participating and that shows you have potential. Work on your communicating skills. It will serve you well throughout your whole life.

Just as in your life as everyone's life no one just hands over respect. You/they have to earn it. If someone appears a fool on the street you treat them accordingly. Lightweights don't get respect. Your words carry weight when it appears they are well thought out.

Got weight?

Two questions...

What do you consider our companies? BP?, Haliburton? The company that provides the deep sea platforms?

Okay, the Dems constantly harp about the GOP subsidizing Big Oil, but you can't see why anyone after hearing this garbage for 20 years would have a problem with their Democrat President doing the same thing, only this time it's a foreign country's oil company.

What part of this don't you understand????

Two questions...

Okay, the Dems constantly harp about the GOP subsidizing Big Oil, but you can't see why anyone after hearing this garbage for 20 years would have a problem with their Democrat President doing the same thing, only this time it's a foreign country's oil company.

What part of this don't you understand????

Calm down. You sound like a little bitch! :lol: I've been disgusted with the obscene subsidies given to the suppliers of our energy needs for over 40 years. I've said so many times. The problem isn't with Obama. The problem is with the enormous resources the oil corps pour into the wallets of ALL of our representatives. Until we are ready to tackle the ways the lobbyists get money to our representatives then we are all just dogs chasing our tales and our bites are all self inflicted. The REAL problem is that we Americans are stupid. What I believe is that it has to get worse before it gets better. My hope is that the oil corps think we are dumber than we actually are and keep jacking the price of gas so high that the focus is changed from the "front" men in politics to the behind the scenes ghouls that really drive the money in the oil business.

American oil companies are incredibly subsidized by American taxpayers. Petrobras got a loan from an independent bank.

American oil companies are subsidized to the extent of around 20 billion dollars a year.

Care to break that down for us?

I see what's going on.

So what does he do?

And what is the date of your 61% pontification, dickless?

Forum List

Back