obama allows Brazil to drill in the gulf never mind about the ban

And this is the reason he's is allowing them to drill.
“We want to help you with the technology and support to develop these oil reserves safely. And when you’re ready to start selling, we want to be one of your best customers.”
Obama: Drill, Brazil, Drill! – Patriot Update
So much for obama wanting America to be independent of foreign oil.

First question? Since WHEN did we OWN the Gulf? And Second? When did we start giving permission for others to drill where they like in International waters?

“We want to help you with the technology and support to develop these oil reserves safely. And when you’re ready to start selling, we want to be one of your best customers.”

and I assume you support this... or are you an environmentalist?

First question? Since WHEN did we OWN the Gulf? And Second? When did we start giving permission for others to drill where they like in International waters?

America own so many miles off the coast. Since obama became president. Ithink he's allowing them to drill within the 200 mile buffer.

obama banned American oil compies from drilling but he allows another country to drill so we will become dependent own their oil.

Yea the Hopey Changey One really has lost it. He's also trying to secure loans to Brazil so they can drill off our coast. Gee i wonder who's gonna pay for these loans? So he wont let American Citizens drill for Oil but he's perfectly willing to pay $Billions to Brazilians to drill? Man,he sure is fucking Americans over in a big way. He not only wont let Americans drill but he's also gonna make American Citizens pay Brazil to drill. What a sad disgrace. I can only pray these "loans" have to go through Congress for approval. I can't see how anyone would support this. I would think even Democrats would oppose this. Gotta love that Globalism huh? Yikes!

You are dead on target.:clap2:

The frustration comes for US willing to loan out $2billion for them to drill while railing against tax incentives for U.S. oil companies and banning our drilling there for 7 years.

We will sponsor Brazils developing its offshore oil so we can one day import it. :cuckoo:

obama banned American oil compies from drilling but he allows another country to drill so we will become dependent own their oil.

That makes obie wan a big fat liar donut?

The frustration comes for US willing to loan out $2billion for them to drill while railing against tax incentives for U.S. oil companies and banning our drilling there for 7 years.

We will sponsor Brazils developing its offshore oil so we can one day import it. :cuckoo:

import our on oil from another country.:eusa_whistle:

Once again this Administration fucks American Citizens over. Just like in Arizona where he sided with Illegals and the Mexican Government over his own People. Why would American Taxpayers want give "loans" to Brazil to drill for Oil off our coast? This one just plain sucks. Hopey Changey has to go. Make 2012 count people.

I8 can't rep you again so stop it with the common sense replies.:lol:

Meanwhile how many thousands of Americans have lost their jobs because of his ban on drilling???

The greater the total supply, the less our dependency on any particular source.

import our on oil from another country.:eusa_whistle:

Yeah Go Figure.

If I were President, I'd chase 'em ALL outta there...and all Foreign subsidies would END...All Foreign AID would END...we've got too many problems and too many bills to pay...

We have to pray that these "loans" have to go through Congress for approval. I can't see even Democrats supporting this. American Taxpayers don't want to pay $Billions to Brazil to drill. This is definitely a huge fuck up by the Hopey Changey One. Lets hope logic & common sense wins out. Congress will definitely have to get involved.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back