Obama: All this darned media is putting “pressure” on our democracy

That darn freedom of speech, expression, and the press. Boo freaking hoo, it's getting in Obama's way.

When liberals start whining about too much democracy what they are whining about is, they can't lie to us without someone cutting in and blurting out the truth. Oh boo freaking hoo, why can't liberals have a closed society like Stalin had.

This is why they are always admiring dictators like Castro. Dictators like Castro get to jail their detractors.

See it here: Hot Air Obama: All this darned media is putting “pressure” on our democracy

Oh boo freaking hoo, those darn Ipods, Xboxes and Ipads.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Teabagpartysamurai, read what he said. He is saying do not get all your information from Fox. If you do, your an idiot.

HE IS 100% CORRECT.

Get over it.

That darn freedom of speech, expression, and the press. Boo freaking hoo, it's getting in Obama's way.

When liberals start whining about too much democracy what they are whining about is, they can't lie to us without someone cutting in and blurting out the truth. Oh boo freaking hoo, why can't liberals have a closed society like Stalin had.

This is why they are always admiring dictators like Castro. Dictators like Castro get to jail their detractors.

See it here: Hot Air Obama: All this darned media is putting “pressure” on our democracy

What a hypocritical thing for him to have said. He flung THOUSANDS of emails at me during the campaign like he wanted to seduce ME PERSONALLY. Now I can't figure out how to delete myself from his lists and his entire fucking staff, including the Cabinet Officers, flings it at me too. He facebooks me and if I allolwed it, he's twitter me. Obama uses technology like I use air.

During the campaign, he bragged on and on about how he would use technology to make his presidency the most transparent in history. That seems to have been utter horseshit as well.

Even my friends who are still drinking the Obama Kool Aid are ashamed of THIS speech. I believe Obama has decided not to seek re-election and just no longer cares what the fuck he says. Even so, I can't figure out why he shot himself in the foot this way.

I don't think people remember but Clinton whined continually about there being too much freedom of speech/press and the liberal press instantly picked up the same chime.

From "Is Rush Limbaugh good for America" to other articles like it, the liberal mantra became that people had to be "careful" what they read/listened to.

But it boiled down to the same thing. Liberals don't want you to listen to anything but THEM. You just don't know what is "good for you" and it's better you just listen to them.

It's part of their arrogance and elitism. Also their total hatred and intolerence for any other view but their own.

:lol::lol:

I agree with GT and NYCarb, Obama can sort all this out for me. I'm way too busy trying to rescue the Princess on my Xbox to be bothered with politics and stuff

Knowledge is power. Information is power. The secreting or hoarding of knowledge or information may be an act of tyranny camouflaged as humility.

--Robin Morgan

Funny how the smartest president of all time now calls information a "distraction". Could it be he actually believes the only information we should be allowed to access be government approved?

Not information....MIS information.

In other words, Fox has the right to tell people lies and you have the right to not listen to them.

I agree with GT and NYCarb, Obama can sort all this out for me. I'm way too busy trying to rescue the Princess on my Xbox to be bothered with politics and stuff

If you're referring to what he said, about how you believe in the falsehoods and misinformation, I think that someone should kindly help a brother out I mean, too true, man.

Attention people!!: the reference to " I-pods" and "iphone's" and "playstations" was simply a diversion for what most people missed because they limit themselves to one form of media, or one talk show. Just recently, the the FCC under Frank Lloyd, tried to implement "net nuetrality", and was denied by the supreme court. They then came out with a statement that they would simply declare the Internet a "public utility" so they could regulate it. Now, the FTC is going to try the same thing with cable tv. The annointed ones speech was a prelude as to what his administration plans to do with th Internet, cable news, and talk radio. Am I the only one who was dumbfounded to hear the words "information is a hinderance and threatens our democracy"?? Listen to his words carefully because he is setting the stage for their attack on certain media outlets, ie; cable news, Internet bloggers, talk radio, IE; shutting up anyone who opposes his policies!! That's why his comments about not knowing how to work an iPod and such didn't make any sense,.... because it had nothing to do with these devices,... only the message that he intends to stop any and all forms of dissent! Where is the ACLU??,... Where are the cries from Hillary of "to dissent is American!"?? Where are the libs screaming for freedom of speech??

This message board is proof enough that he's right.

People come running with faked stories from WND, MM, etc. and come spread them as Gospel, and of course the more misinformed people are, the more strained the Democracy(Republic?) is. It's not rocket science.

In other words GT agrees with Obama that there is just too darn much freedom of speech and press.

Boo freaking hoo!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The president said no such thing and implied no such thing. He was however, lamenting the dishonesty of much that you see around the 'new media'. Your post would be a perfect example.

See this is liberalism 101. They are at constant war with the obvious. They deny what you say is true and THEN in the same breathe confirm what you say is true.

So, the president implied no such thing about their being too much freedom of speech/press, but lamenting there is too much "dishonesty" like "you."

"Dishonesty" in the liberal lexicon/dictionary means "any opinion but mine."

So, in other words Obama IS complaining about their being too much freedom of speech/pressm, you agree there is, and you cite ME and my DARING to rely on the 1st amendment as authority to do the same.

Oh how dare I!

:lol::lol::lol:

Teabagpartysamurai, read what he said. He is saying do not get all your information from Fox. If you do, your an idiot.

HE IS 100% CORRECT.

Get over it.

Yes, thinking is overrated, better just to have Obama tell me what's what.

"What good fortune for those in power that people do not think". - Adolf Hitler. To which, Zona, NYCarb and GT say, "So? What's so great about thinking for yourself?

Exactly.

I don't know how these people even go through life. I assume they don't believe their own fucking shit. If they did, their bags would be packed by now.

Pussies, in a word. Fucking pussies.

If I listened to their shit under Clinton, when I was in Middle school, I'd think I would be DOOMED!! by now.

They've raved on and on, but I still have a good life. I'm waiting, but I can't seem to find my Hitler-style Armageddon.

Boy!!!!!!!!! The liberals are getting FRUSTRATED!!!!!!!!!

I mean they can't believe we haven't all turned into liberals by now under the "awe" of their messiah Obama Hussein Obama, MMMM, MMMM, MMMMM!

They are so FURIOUS that we DARE to still practice freedom of speech and thought in DEFIANCE of their glorious leader.

You can just read and feel the rage from here.

It's too funny!!!!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Stop me when I'm supposed to care what an obsessed with her jealousy of Obama, enraged internet bitch with Smileys terrets........................thinks! Thanks! I'll be chillen :cool:

This is another thing liberals do when they are losing. They "claim" they don't "care" about your thread, but then make it obvious that's a blatant lie by being all over the thread with mutiple posts.

Thus making it obvious they care A LOT!

But, no one would EVER suspect GT cares, Noooooooooooooooooooooo, of course not.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Politics? Feh! I have far more urgent matters to attend to! Obama will tell me what to think!

mlss_cinema.preview.jpg

Well, this is about the tenth thread here on this; who still wants to claim that the wingnuts don't get marching orders from wingnut central?

Who still wants to argue that liberals don't even read the op before using THEIR MARCHING ORDERS against conservative sites???

I mean I don't even USE WMD as a source, but does that stop liberal morons?

Nooooooooooooooooooo!

They say more about themselves than the op.

All I did was point out that the OP either didn't read his own link, or LIED about it. He can come back and defend himself any way he wants. That's HIS right.

Okay, you're laughable because I'm the one that made the op and it isn't from WMD.

Keep going.

It's actually not a big fucking deal what his opinion is on what the info. overload age is doing, so long as he's not legislating that opinion. Run and hide under the covers though.

Also, he's exactly right. Look at Frank.

Yeah, because those of you who were still in Middle School when Clinton was president are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much schmarter than those of us who were in Middle School when Ford was president. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh gee, I wish I had your political "experience" and acumen. I only remember Johnson, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush and Obama.

Why you remember what? The last three presidents, right?

Gee can you explain politics to us again, please????????????????

I wouldn't really ask for that, if I were you. I mean, you are seriously dumb. Your age isn't going to help that. You also waste way too much text, saying way too little. Did you miss your nap?

Yeah I am soooooo scared for you to assert your political acumen.

But please try. It's pretty obvious, you haven't so far.

HEY, I think the Obama hatred has gone too far and IS hurting our country, and I think the whining little twits that make crap up just to get their obamaramadrama allocation in for the day ARE hurting our country....

Free speech is free speech and protected by the constitution if you are not lying....but if you are lying or not telling the whole truth, it is NOT protected speech....just in case you all did not know that....

And yet you do not mind when Obama tells people to pay no attention to any information except that which he approves. Go figure.

You're all growed up, and you come on the internet and post threads (read: insane rants with smileys terrets) paranoid about how the Government is going to control your life. They're STILL coming for you!

I'm 28, and my life's pretty fucking good which is my own fault. My own hard work.

Get some personal responsibility at your age, for fuck's sake. If you had it, you wouldn't spend so much time and insecurity about how the gubbamint's gunna RUN YOU! OH NOES!

I think you should switch to home gardening forums or something. You don't seem healthy for your age, at all. smilies X13 !

Whoo hooo!!!!!!!!

Can I translate this.

This liberal thinks I'm being waaaaaaaaaaaaay too "uppity" for my age.

I need to remember my place let these 28 year olds that are too busy partying to know what the hell they are talking about (but it doesn't stop them from opening thier mouths every chance they get) only discuss politics.

Oh gee Mr. 28 year old, can I PWEASE talk politics with you. I mean I know you know sooooooooooooo much more than I do. It's so obvious by your constant temper tantrums and while claiming you don't care about this thread.

(String liberals along enough and the eltism and arrogance just comes oozing out. Then all I have to do is keep poking 'em with that stick. They defeat themselves. They always think they are smarter tham I am and I let them think that until too late! :muahaha: )

It's not that it's FOX, it's that it's an Opinion piece. Another reason Obama's right, sheesh. You just linked me to an opinion piece when I said I haven't studied up on this subject. Hoping you don't consider this studying up, is all.

All he did was cite his spin on Events that happened. In order for me to form an opinion, I'd have to read on this shit for an hour or more to accurately pinpoint what it's all about and not simply divulge into what my inner rhetoritician tells me. That's just propoganda.

As IF anything you read/watch in the liberal media is anything BUT opinion pieces?????? :lol::lol::lol:

All you are telling us, is you don't want to hear it, UNLESS it has the spin YOU want to hear.

So, absolutely. You agree with Obama there is too much freedom of speech/and press, because with that freedom comes people with the temerity to DARE publish pieces that run counter to Obama's lies, er I mean propaganda.

As least in the conservative media they are honest enough to run them as opinion pieces instead of pretending they are "hard news" like the liberal media.

Yah, I mean except if you had the reading comprehension of a normal person your age and not my age when I WAS in Middle School (although, I shouldn't diss myself like that:eek:)................you'd realize that Obama was not at issue with the free flow of information at all. He was speaking on the negative effects of misinformation. Read: lies.

Oh of COURSE he was. But just WHO gets to decide what is lies and what is the truth? Does Obama now get to be Pontious Pilate, or is that left to the arena of ideas?

Oh I forgot, Obama doesn't like the "arena of ideas." Too many lies, er I mean "disinformation," er I mean FREEDOM in the arena of ideas.

You and Obama better wash your hands of it.

(and I bet the ignoramous has no idea what I'm talking about)

This message board is proof enough that he's right.

People come running with faked stories from WND, MM, etc. and come spread them as Gospel, and of course the more misinformed people are, the more strained the Democracy(Republic?) is. It's not rocket science.

In other words GT agrees with Obama that there is just too darn much freedom of speech and press.

Boo freaking hoo!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The president said no such thing and implied no such thing. He was however, lamenting the dishonesty of much that you see around the 'new media'. Your post would be a perfect example.

So who put him in charge of deciding what is or is not true?

The liberal problem is increasingly becoming relevancy. We no longer have overt inequality and injustice, so who needs a liberal? So now the same desperately useless liberals tell us the news outlets which fail to distort reality in such a way as to facilitate their illusion of rampant injustice must be lying.

HE IS 100% CORRECT.

Get over it.

Yeah, because after all, only liberals like Obama should decide what is information and what is not.

I mean that's what the First Amendment is for, right?????????

Another person who thinks Obama should be Pontious Pilate.

Liberals are really revealing themselves for what they are in this thread.

I knew they would.

I'm afraid that's the attitude of way too many young people that, "ahem" were in middle school during the Clinton era.

They are far too busy playing video games to even KNOW what's going on in the country.

LOL temper tantrums. Do you know, that smileys don't hide that you're pretty obsessed with your "me right you wrong!!" OCD? smh, sawwy saddle bagz, just read through your rants. They're classic

Forum List

Back