Obama all for MORE deficit spending.

Is this the same GOP who overwhelmingly voted to enact the MediCare Part D deficit spending as well as Iraq and Afghanistan invasion deficit spending?

Is this the same GOP who overwhelmingly voted to enact the MediCare Part D deficit spending as well as Iraq and Afghanistan invasion deficit spending?

Spending to fight wars is one thing.. but I certainly did not agree with the Medicare part D, regardless of who or which party had support of it... But now we see more unnecessary spending being called for, and I will continue my opposition to it

Spending to fight wars is one thing.. but I certainly did not agree with the Medicare part D, regardless of who or which party had support of it... But now we see more unnecessary spending being called for, and I will continue my opposition to it

I appreciate your continued bane for unnecessary spending, but since we are not AT WAR, and we cannot win "anything" by continuing our occupation of Iraq or Afghanistan, why would you not consider that wasteful spending?

Forum List

Back