Obama Agenda Disappears From Web site

The Paperboy

Times Square
Aug 26, 2008
Times Square
Over the weekend President-elect Barack Obama scrubbed Change.gov, his transition Web site, deleting most of what had been a massive agenda copied directly from his campaign Web site.

Story continues here

Of course he did.

Let's hear it for Obama's agenda, the one that got him into office!

"Y'know what I love about Obama? He's so sincere...so truthful....such a great leader. He's shown us how different he is from all the other bozos."

Thank goodness the more intelligent party, the Dems, are too smart to fall for shysters.

:lol: ya'll are funny.

why are you worried anyway? he's not YOUR President, right?

Oh yes he is. Don't make that mistake.

oh...so you're not one of the "he's not my President" people? that's good Allie. Then carry on.... you have the right to bitch as long as you acknowledge he's the POTUS.

oh...so you're not one of the "he's not my President" people? that's good Allie. Then carry on.... you have the right to bitch as long as you acknowledge he's the POTUS.

He's my President, but I didn't vote for him. Therefore, everything he screws up, I can blame on people like you. It's what I did to Bush voters for eight years. Now it's your turn.

Change.gov is now basically a "feel good" website for his supporters, since he's decided to remove all the substance.

He's my President, but I didn't vote for him. Therefore, everything he screws up, I can blame on people like you. It's what I did to Bush voters for eight years. Now it's your turn.

So if Obama creates millions of jobs and pulls this economy from the ditches you will thank us for electing such an amazing leader? :doubt:

Change.gov is now basically a "feel good" website for his supporters, since he's decided to remove all the substance.

You can still view all of the issues and the promises he's made on his own website.

Barack Obama and Joe Biden: The Change We Need

I hope you guys do hold him accountable for his actions. Good and bad. I'll make it very clear - if this guy is all substance and doesn't live up to his promises - I'll kick his ass out of Washington. I'm an American first, a centrist second. I want what's best for this country. If he screws up, time to put someone else in. He's only got 2 years really.

So if Obama creates millions of jobs and pulls this economy from the ditches you will thank us for electing such an amazing leader? :doubt:

I will.

I know it won't happen, unless Obama undergoes some sort of amazing transformation and becomes something other than what he is now.

But if he "creates" millions of jobs while shutting down our industries, uber-taxing our entrepreneurs and businesses while at the same time forcing students to serve the government and small businesses to shell out more money for their employees (on top of the taxing) I'll become a Democrat. THat is my solemn oath.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jon

Forum List

Back